Have you ever felt as if your heart got ripped apart??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fcjklosn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 fcjklosn
Member since 2006 • 1048 Posts
Today I found out my girlfriend was cheating on me and I can't describe the pain I am currently in.
aaaaarrrrggggg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 aaaaarrrrggggg
Member since 2005 • 13979 Posts
Sorry to hear that, i'm sure the pain goes away though.
Avatar image for sinistergoggles
sinistergoggles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 sinistergoggles
Member since 2005 • 9919 Posts
Ouch, I never wanna get that feeling.  :(
Avatar image for freakyzeeky1986
freakyzeeky1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 freakyzeeky1986
Member since 2005 • 19711 Posts
I've had that happen to me before, when I heard Ashlee Simpson was going to make another album... :(
ayanami_rei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 ayanami_rei
Member since 2005 • 17115 Posts
Today I found out my girlfriend was cheating on me and I can't describe the pain I am currently in.fcjklosn
Sorry to hear that. Try being cheated on five times though. That hurts more than once.
Avatar image for metallica_fan42
metallica_fan42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#6 metallica_fan42
Member since 2006 • 21143 Posts

It will hurt for a while, but you get over it eventually.

daniel52587

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 daniel52587
Member since 2005 • 3028 Posts
Yeah. When I used to do ecstasy, I overdosed and my heart nearly failed on me.
double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 double_decker
Member since 2006 • 146090 Posts
I've been cheated on or traded in for a better looking guy by almost every girl I have ever dated, you get used to the feeling after a while
Israfel856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Israfel856
Member since 2006 • 2483 Posts
Nope. Guess I'm lucky.
Mercury88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Mercury88
Member since 2005 • 5674 Posts
Sorry to hear that....you will feel better with time.
MrPenguinKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MrPenguinKing
Member since 2006 • 612 Posts
I lol'd. Thanks for that:) I wonder what it's like to ger your heart ripped apart. But you'd be dead after it happened so stop lying.
diablo_human

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 diablo_human
Member since 2007 • 754 Posts
Yup, after my gf dumped me, completely crippling isn't it. I didn't eat, couldn't sleep, didn't want to talk, cried etc. It gets better after a while though.
TwoStirsPaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 TwoStirsPaco
Member since 2007 • 100 Posts
Sorry to hear it.  I had my heart broken a few times in my life and one is very recent.  I know it doesn't feel like it now, but it just takes time to heal.  For now just cry or yell, but don't do anything you'll regret in the future.  Best wishes for you. 
fcjklosn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 fcjklosn
Member since 2006 • 1048 Posts

I lol'd. Thanks for that:) I wonder what it's like to ger your heart ripped apart. But you'd be dead after it happened so stop lying.MrPenguinKing

It's a figure of speech. Are you not smart enough to understand that?

ayanami_rei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ayanami_rei
I've been cheated on or traded in for a better looking guy by almost every girl I have ever dated, you get used to the feeling after a whiledouble_decker
That you do. Feels like the pain hurts so much, the point where it's completely numb and you cannot feel it?
Bloodcore77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#16 Bloodcore77
Member since 2007 • 332 Posts
I've been cheated on or traded in for a better looking guy by almost every girl I have ever dated, you get used to the feeling after a whiledouble_decker
Get used to the feeling? She shouldn't go out with girls like that. The girl I went out with was great. We broke up because we went off to different schools but she would never cheat on me or trade me in. I know, she really liked me. This happened to my friend too. Guess what he did, he found who she cheated with and beated the crap out of him and spitted at her. Now he's with someone else.
Jenovawitness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Jenovawitness
Member since 2005 • 2373 Posts
Today I found out my girlfriend was cheating on me and I can't describe the pain I am currently in. fcjklosn
She wasn't worth you're time if she's gunna cheat. If she wants to cheat with someone, she should just have broken up with you. Simply because if you're dating, you're not married, meaning you're not taken, but if you're still 'someones boyfriend or girlfriend', you NEED to break up before you can go see other people. Or... other things.
Avatar image for NavigatorsGhost
NavigatorsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 NavigatorsGhost
Member since 2006 • 6483 Posts
don't eat for a week and then write a crappy song about it.
MrPenguinKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MrPenguinKing

[QUOTE="MrPenguinKing"]I lol'd. Thanks for that:) I wonder what it's like to ger your heart ripped apart. But you'd be dead after it happened so stop lying.fcjklosn

It's a figure of speech. Are you not smart enough to understand that?

This har Internetz be serial bidness!

Josh_345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Josh_345
Member since 2006 • 2877 Posts
[QUOTE="double_decker"]I've been cheated on or traded in for a better looking guy by almost every girl I have ever dated, you get used to the feeling after a whileayanami_rei
That you do. Feels like the pain hurts so much, the point where it's completely numb and you cannot feel it?

I have that pain right now, and it kinda ties to girls and ect, but its where i'm numb in almost everything. Wow I must really be depressed, but well i'm trying to fix this issue.
GD-1369211121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 GD-1369211121
Member since 2006 • 4087 Posts

sorry to hear that:(

Jenovawitness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Jenovawitness
don't eat for a week and then write a crappy song about it.NavigatorsGhost
Something tells me you've never had a girlfriend, let alone be emotionally close to a girl, if you're gunna be stupid are act like you're 5 about someones emotions. Man you're... forgot it.
Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16879 Posts

My dad always told me growing up that in order for you to TRULY become a man, you need to have your heart broken by a woman, but come out a better person because of it.  It sounds like you're already on the path. 

ayanami_rei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ayanami_rei
[QUOTE="ayanami_rei"][QUOTE="double_decker"]I've been cheated on or traded in for a better looking guy by almost every girl I have ever dated, you get used to the feeling after a whileJosh_345

I have that pain right now, and it kinda ties to girls and ect, but its where i'm numb in almost everything. Wow I must really be depressed, but well i'm trying to fix this issue.

Yeah, I had that feeling for a while, and I've been cheated on five times. I felt completely numb to where it felt like I couldn't feel the pain, but I could at the same time. I was emotionless, barely showing any emotions from the numb feeling. People here can say I'm emo, go ahead, but honestly, emo has nothing to do with this. Emo is a stupid fad that started going around about a year or two ago.
MrPenguinKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 MrPenguinKing
[QUOTE="NavigatorsGhost"]don't eat for a week and then write a crappy song about it.Jenovawitness
Something tells me you've never had a girlfriend, let alone be emotionally close to a girl, if you're gunna be stupid are act like you're 5 about someones emotions. Man you're... forgot it.

[QUOTE="NavigatorsGhost"]don't eat for a week and then write a crappy song about it.Jenovawitness

Emotions are for girls:)
Kikouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#26 Kikouken
Member since 2006 • 15913 Posts
Ouch. That's not good :(
AsinineZomg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 AsinineZomg
Member since 2006 • 709 Posts
GameSpot forums aren't your blog.
Jenovawitness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Jenovawitness
[QUOTE="Jenovawitness"][QUOTE="NavigatorsGhost"]don't eat for a week and then write a crappy song about it.MrPenguinKing

Emotions are for girls:)

lol... Maybe. But if you didn't feel any emotions for girls, then you'd never persue them.
1337_ownage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 1337_ownage
Member since 2006 • 1668 Posts
Today I found out my girlfriend was cheating on me and I can't describe the pain I am currently in. fcjklosn
dude if you even get suspecious cheat on her first thenbeat the crap outta the guys and destry you EX GF house and make her mesrable
1337_ownage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 1337_ownage
Member since 2006 • 1668 Posts
[QUOTE="fcjklosn"]Today I found out my girlfriend was cheating on me and I can't describe the pain I am currently in. 1337_ownage
dude if you even get suspecious cheat on her first thenbeat the crap outta the guys and destry you EX GF house and make her mesrable

............or walk it out...think of all theing you didnt like about her.......find another one but dont get attached too much and make her love you more than you love her
Avatar image for NavigatorsGhost
NavigatorsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 NavigatorsGhost
Member since 2006 • 6483 Posts

I'd rather make a joke about the topic than post a message of false sympathy for someone I've never met.
jm4847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#32 jm4847
Member since 2006 • 3535 Posts
You mean like all your hopes and dreams were taken away from you and realizing how absurd they were, and how you'll never get what you want, and that all that happiness is gone, never to return? No, never been there.
KrAzY_cHrIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#33 KrAzY_cHrIs
Member since 2007 • 1132 Posts
well this has never happened to me but it happened to a friend of mine but about a week after she was back to her normal self
Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#34 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts
it's rare for people to have had a bad experience in a relationship not to have felt that way.......I have..and it sucks.....hard.......and not in the good way.....
SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#35 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
I can't imagine how that would feel. I can't say it has technically been possible so far in my life, but I know it must be nothing short of horrible. >_>