Have you ever died and came back?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

slipknot0129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 slipknot0129
Member since 2008 • 5832 Posts

Have you ever died and came back? What do you get out of my experience?

I went through a lot to get here. I laid my soul to rest and left behind my legacy. I literally told the people at work I was going to leave behind a legacy the last day I worked. I know I died and this is heaven. This forum helped me get to heaven when I went to jail.

I went to jail two times because I seen the world as being soulless. I wouldn't drive with my parents, so I started walking from the hospital and the cops got me. Who would get in a car with soulless beings? Going to the hospital the first time I thought they were taking me to heaven. The hospital looked a movie set, I kept asking if they were angels and nobody told me for sure. I just knew it. They were crying when I asked every question as calm and good as I could. "how long has it been since you smoked k2", me, "5 years or so ago when I was at my cousins house", she acted mad when I answered honestly. She asked me questions like I was a drug addict or something till they let me out. My parents called 911 to get me when I walked out. When the cops swarmed me I just said, "you guys livin the life?, I know I am", they said "yeah we are, we just need you to get in the vehicle cuffed", I said ok. I got bored and arrogant and started singing louder when the cop tried to turn on his music louder. He didn't like the ride lol.

I got to jail then heard voices and seen all my fears. I was in a jail safe all by myself. I just didn't get to drink any water, thats how I almost died. I don't remember it all in order but I had a fun time. The main fear I beat was satan. I seen satan eventually as my son. I told satan he's my son and I love him. He went into the world and I said my goodbye. Between jail and the icu at the hospital I fought a war between humans and my race. My race was white skinned like Black Veil Brides, I gained my inspiration for my race from that band. Look them up, they look like on the songs Fallen Angels and The legacy. The fight was fun. I had to trick darkness into thinking I was darkness too then I opened my eyes wide to kill them. I killed thousands of people. They took me back to a cell that looked like my jail cell. I just killed them with what I thought was funny, at that point the humans were losing and gave up pretty much. I never got out of my cell for a long time. I held onto my memories for another 4 days probably. Till I woke up in the hospital.

When I was at jail I seen every person in their cells souls come out of their body. It was scary at first but them I knew they couldn't hurt me. There were some angels in the hall way to talk to while I was at jail. They said I was the leader of their race. When I seen some other guardian angels in their cells they looked like angels in the flesh. I looked at my reflection, it was just as I envisioned. I was bone skinny and looked like Andy from Black Veil Brides but much more awesome. Thats who I feel I am. I seen other warriors help in the hallway and stuff. It was cool. Outside I could hear soulless bodies, it was cool.

I found my love too. She showed galaxies and stuff all over my skin. She found me because I was going through so many adventures that she just fell in love with me. She made herself known. I fell in love and told her I would never let go. She was in some fabric representing the fabric of her universe. We had sex then I seen her and our baby on my skin. I think that meant she was with me forever. She helped me get back to my town. She guided me till she knew when the perfect time was to get out. I thought I was going to be there forever but the door opened and I came back to reality. If it wasn't for my love I wouldn't be here to type this. I'd probably be in some other incarnation.

I had Magic the Gathering, Guardian of the Galaxy and other adventures, it was a cool out of body experience.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56075 Posts

Didn't we had this kind of thread before?

slipknot0129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 slipknot0129
Member since 2008 • 5832 Posts

@davillain- said:

Kinda but I finally stopped being lazy and type more of my experience out.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#4 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Just when I got really high thinking I was dead.

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

@davillain- said:

Yup.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

I wish I could get that high.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#10 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

Ever time i go to sleep.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#11  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Sometimes I wonder if getting high is an experience of real possible things that defy the laws of the universe as we know it. The experience feels real, so is it real?

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@Gaming-Planet said:
@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Sometimes I wonder if getting high is an experience of real possible things that defy the laws of the universe as we know it. The experience feels real, so is it real?

Hallucinogens like certain shrooms are supposedly gateways to a higher plane, we can't even trust our own eyes since we're not actually seeing anything accurately as it is.

Anything is possible, the further science advances and understands about our universe the less we find out we really know.

Hatiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Hatiko
Member since 2006 • 4669 Posts

Obviously. You don't expect me to get through the whole game with only ONE life now do you? I mean, this is harder than Demon's Souls. There's bound to be a few restarts in there too.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44556 Posts

I sure hope not.

Avatar image for Smokescreened84
Smokescreened84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15 Smokescreened84
Member since 2005 • 2565 Posts

Yes, when I was 13. I had a heart attack due to high blood pressure, I was dead for five minutes or so and revived on my own. Tend to wish I had never come back.

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16 PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

Of course, I found a 1up mushroom but I was looking for a star.