Hardee's Wants to Kill You - For Breakfast!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CheddarLimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 CheddarLimbo
Member since 2006 • 3909 Posts

I'm from Texas, and we don't have many (if any) Hardee's so I've never been... But it looks like their menu is designed to kill their customers.

For example - take this new breakfast burrito - two egg omlettes filled with sausage, cheese, diced ham and hash browns, smothered in country gravy and wrapped in a burrito. 920 calories is crazy!

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#2 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
I remember that thing...so greasy. :? I think they target truckers.
KHfanboy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 KHfanboy2
Member since 2007 • 42258 Posts
Breakfast= the most important meal of the day. (serving it up, Gary's way :lol: :lol: ha ha ha ha!)
GettingTired

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 GettingTired
Member since 2006 • 5994 Posts
The BK Stacker Quad at Burger King has 1000+ Calories.
aaaaarrrrggggg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 aaaaarrrrggggg
Member since 2005 • 13979 Posts
60 grams of fat?...920 calories?......One burrito. Dude, that's nearly half of what you should be eating in a day :?
Avatar image for artdrawnbyv0mit
artdrawnbyv0mit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 artdrawnbyv0mit
Member since 2007 • 192 Posts
Zomg......I could prolly eat it but I would be hurting afterwards.
Rotondi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

User Lists: 2

#7 Rotondi
Member since 2003 • 1854 Posts
60 grams of fat?...920 calories?......One burrito. Dude, that's nearly half of what you should be eating in a day :?aaaaarrrrggggg
who cares, its absolutley delicious, and wait ur telling me i could eat 2 in a day and be fine...sign me up jooooohny
aaaaarrrrggggg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 aaaaarrrrggggg

[QUOTE="aaaaarrrrggggg"]60 grams of fat?...920 calories?......One burrito. Dude, that's nearly half of what you should be eating in a day :?Rotondi
who cares, its absolutley delicious.

Who cares? Everyone who's even remotely concerned about their health. Those are who care. And that's half the amount of calories, but way more fat than you should be consuming.

Rotondi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Rotondi

[QUOTE="Rotondi"][QUOTE="aaaaarrrrggggg"]60 grams of fat?...920 calories?......One burrito. Dude, that's nearly half of what you should be eating in a day :?aaaaarrrrggggg

Who cares? Everyone who's even remotely concerned about their health. Those are who care. And that's half the amount of calories, but way more fat than you should be consuming.

well how about i eat 3 of those things, then go to the gym for an hour, is it ok then?

CheddarLimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 CheddarLimbo
[QUOTE="aaaaarrrrggggg"]

[QUOTE="Rotondi"][QUOTE="aaaaarrrrggggg"]60 grams of fat?...920 calories?......One burrito. Dude, that's nearly half of what you should be eating in a day :?Rotondi

well how about i eat 3 of those things, then go to the gym for an hour, is it ok then?

NO. It's still not okay. Going to the gym is going to burn the calories, but not the saturated fats.

Achilles438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

#11 Achilles438
Member since 2006 • 5088 Posts
Hardees is just trying to make money, they dont force you to buy their products. Its the customer's fault if they get unhealthy because of the food they make the choice to buy. Its just like the Mcdonalds suit that they can no longer sell super size fries because people were getting fat. People just have no willpower these days.
aaaaarrrrggggg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 aaaaarrrrggggg
[QUOTE="Rotondi"][QUOTE="aaaaarrrrggggg"]

[QUOTE="Rotondi"][QUOTE="aaaaarrrrggggg"]60 grams of fat?...920 calories?......One burrito. Dude, that's nearly half of what you should be eating in a day :?CheddarLimbo

NO. It's still not okay. Going to the gym is going to burn the calories, but not the saturated fats.

Not to mention even burning those calories, is going to take upwards towards three hours of intense physical exercise. More even if your only going to the gym.

deadface001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 deadface001
Member since 2006 • 731 Posts

60 grams of fat?...920 calories?......One burrito. Dude, that's nearly half of what you should be eating in a day :?aaaaarrrrggggg

eat two and your good for a day

Rotondi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Rotondi
[QUOTE="CheddarLimbo"][QUOTE="Rotondi"][QUOTE="aaaaarrrrggggg"]

[QUOTE="Rotondi"][QUOTE="aaaaarrrrggggg"]60 grams of fat?...920 calories?......One burrito. Dude, that's nearly half of what you should be eating in a day :?aaaaarrrrggggg

Not to mention even burning those calories, is going to take upwards towards three hours of intense physical exercise. More even if your only going to the gym.

but if i eat 4 of those things, then go really intense at the gym, is it ok then

Rotondi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Rotondi

[QUOTE="aaaaarrrrggggg"]60 grams of fat?...920 calories?......One burrito. Dude, that's nearly half of what you should be eating in a day :?deadface001

or u could eat 3 one day, then 1 the next day

aaaaarrrrggggg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 aaaaarrrrggggg

[QUOTE="aaaaarrrrggggg"]60 grams of fat?...920 calories?......One burrito. Dude, that's nearly half of what you should be eating in a day :?deadface001

...Which accounts for 200% of your daily fat intake.

CheddarLimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 CheddarLimbo
[QUOTE="aaaaarrrrggggg"][QUOTE="CheddarLimbo"][QUOTE="Rotondi"][QUOTE="aaaaarrrrggggg"]

[QUOTE="Rotondi"][QUOTE="aaaaarrrrggggg"]60 grams of fat?...920 calories?......One burrito. Dude, that's nearly half of what you should be eating in a day :?Rotondi

but if i eat 4 of those things, then go really intense at the gym, is it ok then

You either have no idea how your body functions or you are being obtuse on purpose. Either way - Good day, sir!

Rotondi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Rotondi
[QUOTE="deadface001"]

[QUOTE="aaaaarrrrggggg"]60 grams of fat?...920 calories?......One burrito. Dude, that's nearly half of what you should be eating in a day :?aaaaarrrrggggg

who makes up these nutritional facts anyways, i say it looks good to be obese, so maybe my daily calorie intake should be like 6,000 or something

Rotondi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Rotondi
[QUOTE="Rotondi"][QUOTE="aaaaarrrrggggg"][QUOTE="CheddarLimbo"][QUOTE="Rotondi"][QUOTE="aaaaarrrrggggg"]

[QUOTE="Rotondi"][QUOTE="aaaaarrrrggggg"]60 grams of fat?...920 calories?......One burrito. Dude, that's nearly half of what you should be eating in a day :?CheddarLimbo

You either have no idea how your body functions or you are being obtuse on purpose. Either way - Good day, sir!

my body likes fat

Avatar image for deactivated-583e5f64e0a7e
deactivated-583e5f64e0a7e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#20 deactivated-583e5f64e0a7e
Member since 2003 • 8419 Posts
The wife is out for the whole weekend on a girls getaway. Football, vids, and maybe a nap or two.
Rotondi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Rotondi
The wife is out for the whole weekend on a girls getaway. Football, vids, and maybe a nap or two.LukeAF24
cheers to that
Avatar image for deactivated-583e5f64e0a7e
deactivated-583e5f64e0a7e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-583e5f64e0a7e
Member since 2003 • 8419 Posts

[QUOTE="LukeAF24"]The wife is out for the whole weekend on a girls getaway. Football, vids, and maybe a nap or two.Rotondi
cheers to that

Why tf did that post in the wrong thread?! Stupid GS.

aaaaarrrrggggg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 aaaaarrrrggggg
[QUOTE="aaaaarrrrggggg"][QUOTE="deadface001"]

[QUOTE="aaaaarrrrggggg"]60 grams of fat?...920 calories?......One burrito. Dude, that's nearly half of what you should be eating in a day :?Rotondi

who makes up these nutritional facts anyways, i say it looks good to be obese, so maybe my daily calorie intake should be like 6,000 or something

Medical and health experts make up these facts. The appropriate amount of fat per day is 20% of your calories from fat. You say it looks good to be fat, but whether you like it or not, it isn't good for you.

whodeysay85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 whodeysay85
Member since 2006 • 3237 Posts
don't they have that six pound burger too? i think hardees is trying to capatilize on the excess in fast food.
CheddarLimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 CheddarLimbo

:D

I just saw this...kind of relevant.

Solaris222002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Solaris222002
Member since 2004 • 979 Posts

Zomg......I could prolly eat it but I would be hurting afterwards.artdrawnbyv0mit

Lol same for me :P

kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#27 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115429 Posts
i'd rather eat a bowl of cereal and be just fine
Mumbles527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Mumbles527
Member since 2004 • 7706 Posts
900 calories for a meal ain't that bad! Theres a drink at Starbucks thats 750 calories! Just for a drink!
turgore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#29 turgore
Member since 2006 • 7859 Posts

60 grams of fat ...wow that's a lot.

madcapper248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 madcapper248
Member since 2005 • 1842 Posts
don't they have that six pound burger too? i think hardees is trying to capatilize on the excess in fast food.whodeysay85
6 dollar burger. It's supposed to be like the expensive burgers at Applebees, and Ruby Tuesdays. I can't understand the rationale some people have for eating that stuff. I refuse to eat Mcdonalds, and Hardees. That kind of food just disgusts me.
Travo_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Travo_basic
Member since 2003 • 38751 Posts
I'm usually sitting on the can after Hardees.