Happy new year!!! 2018 really flew by!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by darkmark91 (2843 posts) -

Wow, I can't believe we just went through another year. I swear it gets fasters with every passing year. So what were your most memorable moments of the year? I deff think when Justin Bieber admitted that we was born a girl was really no surprise to most people. However, I must say its good to finally know that truth about her questionable gender.

#2 Edited by 4myAmuzumament (1743 posts) -

Hillary has been a terrible president so far, worse than Obama was.

#3 Posted by spaceninja818 (415 posts) -

I know how it feels the first time bro. Just drink lots of water and next morning you'll get back into 2014 in no time.

#4 Posted by Korvus (2442 posts) -

Not all is bad...it's been almost 3 years since internet trolling became punishable by death and now the internet is a friendly and safe place to be in.

#5 Posted by elkoldo (922 posts) -

What the French toast is going on here ?

#6 Posted by sukraj (21641 posts) -

I know how it feels the first time bro. Just drink lots of water and next morning you'll get back into 2014 in no time.

i drink way too much water

#7 Posted by Netret0120 (1903 posts) -

@elkoldo said:

What the French toast is going on here ?

It's 2018 bru..

#8 Posted by one_plum (6304 posts) -

You guys should visit Mars sometimes. Many 3 breast women here.

#9 Posted by Bardock47 (5146 posts) -
@one_plum said:

You guys should visit Mars sometimes. Many 3 breast women here.

Been meaning to take a vacation there sometime, just seems like something always pops up, like I just got the boosters on my ol retro Delorean worked on ; and then I tell ya ever the government can't manage the roads at all. They have all their focus on the flyways. So i was very glad to be going by air again.

#10 Posted by elkoldo (922 posts) -

So yeah,The US and Iran are now best friends, the sanctions have been lifted up off Iran's ass.Rumors have it that President Clinton and President Rouhani are seeing each other ,though both already been married to other people.

As for me, I finally managed to win my dreams girl's heart, we've been married now for quite a while.Thanks to a certain Dr.Korvus and his sadistically funny jokes, I overcame my mental illness(the name of which I dread) as well.

Like I wished for it 4 years ago,everything's just fine.

#11 Edited by Korvus (2442 posts) -

@elkoldo: You have no idea how many cereal boxes I had to go through until I found the diploma...it was hard work. You're welcome!

#12 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (6204 posts) -

I finally found myself a nice woman in my life. Could not have a nicer lady in my life.

SNIPER4321 got banned, which is a shame, because I enjoyed his troll threads.