Happy Birthday Dead Baby!

• 78 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nocoolnamejim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#1 nocoolnamejim
Member since 2003 • 15136 Posts
And now, some news from down in Alabama. (Or, as some people prefer to refer to it, "Hell has a really good college football team!") [quote="Alabama News"] This week, pro-life protestor Joyce Fecteau, 70, was arrested for assault based on an incident alleged to have happened the week of Christmas. A pro-choice protestor told police that Fecteau sprayed her in the face with what Fecteau says is holy water. Fecteau told The Huntsville Times that she was spritzing holy water to cleanse the air of smoke from a pro-choicers sage smudge, and that the pro-choice protestor walked into the spray. ... Pro-choice marchers recalled a particularly painful event last month when a woman whose baby had died en utero was coming to the clinic to have it removed. In an awful coincidence, that was the day, Watters said, when the pro-life demonstrators collected a childrens choir on the sidewalk to sing "Happy Birthday Dead Baby" to anyone driving in. Will had to physically restrain the father, Watters said, nodding to one of the men marching in a pro-choice jacket. "And by the time she walked through them, she was an emotional wreck."

Um...really? Spritzing people with holy water? Getting a damned CHILDREN'S CHOIR to sing "Happy Birthday Dead Baby"? Speechless. I understand that some people find abortion to be murder and/or morally repugnant. I respect that viewpoint. But...dragging in a bunch of children to sing "Happy Birthday Dead Baby" to people going to an abortion clinic? Wow.
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts

Pro-choice marchers recalled a particularly painful event last month when a woman whose baby had died en utero was coming to the clinic to have it removed. In an awful coincidence, that was the day, Watters said, when the pro-life demonstrators collected a childrens choir on the sidewalk to sing "Happy Birthday Dead Baby" to anyone driving in. nocoolnamejim

Well that's probably going to be the most depressing thing I read all day

Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

Ugh just disgusting.

Why are protests like these and the WBC's never the target of a violent outburst? Instead of going and shooting up children, go at least kill some people who are making hell for others...

Oleg_Huzwog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Oleg_Huzwog
Member since 2007 • 21885 Posts

This week, pro-life protestor Joyce Fecteau, 70, was arrested for assault based on an incident alleged to have happened the week of Christmas. A pro-choice protestor told police that Fecteau sprayed her in the face with what Fecteau says is holy water.Alabama News

Unless she was using a fire hose of holiness, calling that "assault" seems a little excessive.

nocoolnamejim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 nocoolnamejim

[quote="Alabama News"] This week, pro-life protestor Joyce Fecteau, 70, was arrested for assault based on an incident alleged to have happened the week of Christmas. A pro-choice protestor told police that Fecteau sprayed her in the face with what Fecteau says is holy water.Oleg_Huzwog

Unless she was using a fire hose of holiness, calling that "assault" seems a little excessive.

True. On the other hand, I find the explanation that she was carrying around holy water to use as an air freshener a little dubious.
Dariency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#6 Dariency
Member since 2003 • 9464 Posts

This happened in around Huntsville? Not cool, that's a short drive from here.

OmenUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#7 OmenUK
Member since 2011 • 1268 Posts

[quote="Alabama News"] This week, pro-life protestor Joyce Fecteau, 70, was arrested for assault based on an incident alleged to have happened the week of Christmas. A pro-choice protestor told police that Fecteau sprayed her in the face with what Fecteau says is holy water.Oleg_Huzwog

How about this, read a report here in the UK about how it was in one place now illigal to throw snow balls at someone who didn't want to be involved in a snowball fight, and it would be considered as an assault if you threw a snowball as someone without their permission (UK - the land were political madness gone mad roams free and unvetted)

Avatar image for michael_1234576
michael_1234576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 michael_1234576
Member since 2004 • 8621 Posts
People, there all bastards
Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

I'm trying to imagine what I would have done if protestors were present when we had our ectopic pregnancy and had to deal with the consequences. I'm not violent in anyway, but I would have certainly screamed a lot.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

haha pro-lifers

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

The fact that they got children involved is just scummy.

CJL13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#12 CJL13
Member since 2005 • 19137 Posts

Your honor, she walked into a lamppost, er doorknob, er holy water, that's it holy water. That's why she has a black eye. Just doing the Lord's work your honor. Now let me near that b!tch so I can smack her some more, with holy water.

Agent-Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Agent-Zero
Member since 2009 • 6198 Posts

maybe they are vampires
ZombieKiller7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 ZombieKiller7
Member since 2011 • 6463 Posts

Meh

Songs are harsh.

Oh my, sprinkling "holy water" that's taking the gloves off.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#15 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

Pro lifers should be more like Dan Quayle. He was asked what he would do if his daughter has an abortion. His answer was pretty good.

Avatar image for CycleOfViolence
CycleOfViolence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 CycleOfViolence
Member since 2011 • 2813 Posts

"Happy Birthday Dead Baby"

I sense a Top 40 hit in the making.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

fvck these crazy pro lifers

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#18 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

gee, what a wise and mature way to spread your beliefs. :roll:

I can actually kinda of see why pro-lifers wouldn't like abortion, but getting children choirs to sing "happy birthday dead baby!" is NOT the right way to go about things at all. Seriously f*ck those pro-lifers.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

gee, what a wise and mature way to spread your beliefs. :roll:

I can actually kinda of see why pro-lifers wouldn't like abortion, but getting children choirs to sing "happy birthday dead baby!" is NOT the right way to go about things at all. Seriously f*ck those pro-lifers.

DJ-Lafleur

You ain't see sh!t yet

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts
So they were mocking a women who's fetus died in utero. Wow. That's really f*cked up.
comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts
it's too hot down there... proteins in brain cells are getting de-natured.
JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#22 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts
[QUOTE="Oleg_Huzwog"]

[quote="Alabama News"] This week, pro-life protestor Joyce Fecteau, 70, was arrested for assault based on an incident alleged to have happened the week of Christmas. A pro-choice protestor told police that Fecteau sprayed her in the face with what Fecteau says is holy water.nocoolnamejim

True. On the other hand, I find the explanation that she was carrying around holy water to use as an air freshener a little dubious.

Well she never said anything about freshening the air, just "cleansing" it. So... If she gets done for assault then I don't care, if not then well... I still don't care. That's pretty funny though about the choir :lol:.
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
Truly these people can't be dumb enough not to understand the difference between ABORTION and something that has already died.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
"Fecteau told The Huntsville Times that she was spritzing holy water to cleanse the air of smoke from a pro-choicers sage smudge" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA F*cking catholics (can I say that, yes I can)
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts
Best country ever.
Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Capitan_Kid
Member since 2009 • 6700 Posts
That's gotta be the worst coincidence ever. Feel sad for the husband and wife. Shoulda let the guy loose on em
JoeRatz16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 JoeRatz16
Member since 2008 • 697 Posts

And now, some news from down in Alabama. (Or, as some people prefer to refer to it, "Hell has a really good college football team!") [quote="Alabama News"] This week, pro-life protestor Joyce Fecteau, 70, was arrested for assault based on an incident alleged to have happened the week of Christmas. A pro-choice protestor told police that Fecteau sprayed her in the face with what Fecteau says is holy water. Fecteau told The Huntsville Times that she was spritzing holy water to cleanse the air of smoke from a pro-choicers sage smudge, and that the pro-choice protestor walked into the spray. ... Pro-choice marchers recalled a particularly painful event last month when a woman whose baby had died en utero was coming to the clinic to have it removed. In an awful coincidence, that was the day, Watters said, when the pro-life demonstrators collected a childrens choir on the sidewalk to sing "Happy Birthday Dead Baby" to anyone driving in. Will had to physically restrain the father, Watters said, nodding to one of the men marching in a pro-choice jacket. "And by the time she walked through them, she was an emotional wreck." nocoolnamejim
Um...really? Spritzing people with holy water? Getting a damned CHILDREN'S CHOIR to sing "Happy Birthday Dead Baby"? Speechless. I understand that some people find abortion to be murder and/or morally repugnant. I respect that viewpoint. But...dragging in a bunch of children to sing "Happy Birthday Dead Baby" to people going to an abortion clinic? Wow.

We don't know if Fecteau "spritzed" anyone with holy water, she said it was an accident that she was spraying the air to get rid of smoke from a pro-choicer's "sage smudge" whatever that is (is it like an incense that is burned)?

As for the Children's choir, it does seem somewhat of a tasteless thing, though the article doesn't give much information about the incident and what information they do give is only from one source: what Watters and the other unnamed "pro-choicers" said, so we don't have the perspective of the pro-lifers. It is a quite unfortunate coincidence though with baby that diedin utero (I am sure that the pro-lifers would sympathize with that family if they found that out), though maybe that is one reason why it is best for people in that situation to go to somewhere other than an abortion clinic to have the dead baby removed.

Anyway my guess is that the "children's choir" people were small-time, local groups. It does not strike me as sometime that a group such as 40 Days for Life would do.

nocoolnamejim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 nocoolnamejim

[QUOTE="nocoolnamejim"]And now, some news from down in Alabama. (Or, as some people prefer to refer to it, "Hell has a really good college football team!") [quote="Alabama News"] This week, pro-life protestor Joyce Fecteau, 70, was arrested for assault based on an incident alleged to have happened the week of Christmas. A pro-choice protestor told police that Fecteau sprayed her in the face with what Fecteau says is holy water. Fecteau told The Huntsville Times that she was spritzing holy water to cleanse the air of smoke from a pro-choicers sage smudge, and that the pro-choice protestor walked into the spray. ... Pro-choice marchers recalled a particularly painful event last month when a woman whose baby had died en utero was coming to the clinic to have it removed. In an awful coincidence, that was the day, Watters said, when the pro-life demonstrators collected a childrens choir on the sidewalk to sing "Happy Birthday Dead Baby" to anyone driving in. Will had to physically restrain the father, Watters said, nodding to one of the men marching in a pro-choice jacket. "And by the time she walked through them, she was an emotional wreck." JoeRatz16

We don't know if Fecteau "spritzed" anyone with holy water, she said it was an accident that she was spraying the air to get rid of smoke from a pro-choicer's "sage smudge" whatever that is (is it like an incense that is burned)?

As for the Children's choir, it does seem somewhat of a tasteless thing, though the article doesn't give much information about the incident and what information they do give is only from one source: what Watters and the other unnamed "pro-choicers" said, so we don't have the perspective of the pro-lifers. It is a quite unfortunate coincidence though with baby that diedin utero (I am sure that the pro-lifers would sympathize with that family if they found that out), though maybe that is one reason why it is best for people in that situation to go to somewhere other than an abortion clinic to have the dead baby removed.

Anyway my guess is that the "children's choir" people were small-time, local groups. It does not strike me as sometime that a group such as 40 Days for Life would do.

It's cute how when you know something is utterly indefensible but you feel you kind of have to defend it anyway you switch usernames. You know you don't HAVE to defend every single thing that your "side" does right? It's okay to just say, "That's some bullsh1t" on your own tribe once in a while.
JoeRatz16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 JoeRatz16

Truly these people can't be dumb enough not to understand the difference between ABORTION and something that has already died.XilePrincess
They understand the difference, they just didn't know that the woman's baby had already died.

nocoolnamejim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 nocoolnamejim

[QUOTE="XilePrincess"]Truly these people can't be dumb enough not to understand the difference between ABORTION and something that has already died.JoeRatz16

They understand the difference, they just didn't know that the woman's baby had already died.

I think you're missing the broader point that bringing in a Children's Choir to sing "Happy Birthday Dead Baby" is kind of tasteless regardless of circumstances.
jim_shorts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#31 jim_shorts
Member since 2006 • 7320 Posts

This is certainly a strange event, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to take from it. The pro life lady has very very strange methods and was clearly in the wrong, but I still think pro life is the way to go.

JoeRatz16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 JoeRatz16

[QUOTE="JoeRatz16"]

[QUOTE="nocoolnamejim"]And now, some news from down in Alabama. (Or, as some people prefer to refer to it, "Hell has a really good college football team!") [quote="Alabama News"] This week, pro-life protestor Joyce Fecteau, 70, was arrested for assault based on an incident alleged to have happened the week of Christmas. A pro-choice protestor told police that Fecteau sprayed her in the face with what Fecteau says is holy water. Fecteau told The Huntsville Times that she was spritzing holy water to cleanse the air of smoke from a pro-choicers sage smudge, and that the pro-choice protestor walked into the spray. ... Pro-choice marchers recalled a particularly painful event last month when a woman whose baby had died en utero was coming to the clinic to have it removed. In an awful coincidence, that was the day, Watters said, when the pro-life demonstrators collected a childrens choir on the sidewalk to sing "Happy Birthday Dead Baby" to anyone driving in. Will had to physically restrain the father, Watters said, nodding to one of the men marching in a pro-choice jacket. "And by the time she walked through them, she was an emotional wreck." nocoolnamejim

It's cute how when you know something is utterly indefensible but you feel you kind of have to defend it anyway you switch usernames. You know you don't HAVE to defend every single thing that your "side" does right? It's okay to just say, "That's some bullsh1t" on your own tribe once in a while.

I didn't defend anything, I disagreed with the children's choir thing if everything did go down that way. As for Fecteau maybe she sprayed the other person on purpose, maybe it was an accident, but the charitable thing to do is presume innocence unless their is sufficient evidence of guilt.

nocoolnamejim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 nocoolnamejim

[QUOTE="nocoolnamejim"][QUOTE="JoeRatz16"]

JoeRatz16

I didn't defend anything, I disagreed with the children's choir thing if everything did go down that way. As for Fecteau maybe she sprayed the other person on purpose, maybe it was an accident, but the charitable thing to do is presume innocence unless their is sufficient evidence of guilt.

Because we should assume that most people carry around holy water innocently in the event of the need to be used as an air freshener?
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts
Sad
JoeRatz16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 JoeRatz16

[QUOTE="JoeRatz16"]

[QUOTE="XilePrincess"]Truly these people can't be dumb enough not to understand the difference between ABORTION and something that has already died.nocoolnamejim

I think you're missing the broader point that bringing in a Children's Choir to sing "Happy Birthday Dead Baby" is kind of tasteless regardless of circumstances.

I did refer to it as "tasteless" and as something that 40 Days for Life wouldn't do, David Bereit and Shawn Carney run a pretty clean operation and seem like nice fellas.

JoeRatz16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 JoeRatz16

[QUOTE="JoeRatz16"]

[QUOTE="nocoolnamejim"] It's cute how when you know something is utterly indefensible but you feel you kind of have to defend it anyway you switch usernames. You know you don't HAVE to defend every single thing that your "side" does right? It's okay to just say, "That's some bullsh1t" on your own tribe once in a while.nocoolnamejim

Because we should assume that most people carry around holy water innocently in the event of the need to be used as an air freshener?

She very well could have had it to spray the air around the abortion center as a way to ritually purify the air and remove the evil from the facility, somewhat similarly to the way that (or at least I think they do this, I'm not sure though) holy water and incense are used to purify a church that has been desecrated.

nocoolnamejim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 nocoolnamejim

[QUOTE="nocoolnamejim"][QUOTE="JoeRatz16"] They understand the difference, they just didn't know that the woman's baby had already died.

JoeRatz16

I did refer to it as "tasteless" and as something that 40 Days for Life wouldn't do, David Bereit and Shawn Carney run a pretty clean operation and seem like nice fellas.

[quote="You"] We don't know if Fecteau "spritzed" anyone with holy water, she said it was an accident that she was spraying the air to get rid of smoke from a pro-choicer's "sage smudge" whatever that is (is it like an incense that is burned)? As for the Children's choir, it does seem somewhat of a tasteless thing, though the article doesn't give much information about the incident and what information they do give is only from one source: what Watters and the other unnamed "pro-choicers" said, so we don't have the perspective of the pro-lifers. It is a quite unfortunate coincidence though with baby that diedin utero (I am sure that the pro-lifers would sympathize with that family if they found that out), though maybe that is one reason why it is best for people in that situation to go to somewhere other than an abortion clinic to have the dead baby removed. Anyway my guess is that the "children's choir" people were small-time, local groups. It does not strike me as sometime that a group such as 40 Days for Life would do.

Joe...evasions are lie's ugly little sister. Morality, true morality, doesn't do half-truths and evasions. Let's count them. [QUOTE="JoeRatz16"] We don't know if Fecteau "spritzed" anyone with holy water, she said it was an accident that she was spraying the air to get rid of smoke from a pro-choicer's "sage smudge" whatever that is (is it like an incense that is burned)?

So she happened to be carrying holy water to an abortion clinic in the event she needed to freshen the air and she was totally out of febreeze? Please. [quote="JoeRatz16"] As for the Children's choir, it does seem somewhat of a tasteless thing, though the article doesn't give much information about the incident and what information they do give is only from one source: what Watters and the other unnamed "pro-choicers" said, so we don't have the perspective of the pro-lifers.

"If this alleged incident happened, and we have no true conclusive evidence that it did...other than ALABAMA police arresting the individual in question...then that's totally not cool bro." [quote="JoeRatz16"] It is a quite unfortunate coincidence though with baby that diedin utero (I am sure that the pro-lifers would sympathize with that family if they found that out), though maybe that is one reason why it is best for people in that situation to go to somewhere other than an abortion clinic to have the dead baby removed.

"Dude! Send us a note first next time. If we had known it was a LEGITIMATE god intended abortion we wouldn't have had CHILDREN sing "Happy Birthday Dead Baby". And, really, they brought it upon themselves choosing an unholy doctor to remove that miscarriage rather than checking with us first on who would be the the right one to go to. Didn't they know we were witnessing here?" [quote="JoeRatz16"] Anyway my guess is that the "children's choir" people were small-time, local groups. It does not strike me as sometime that a group such as 40 Days for Life would do.

Nothing to see here. Move along.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
wonder what whipassmt thinks about this
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts

[QUOTE="XilePrincess"]Truly these people can't be dumb enough not to understand the difference between ABORTION and something that has already died.JoeRatz16

Ah. Regardless, I think that's horrible whatever the circumstances. Especially forcing KIDS to do it, that's sick.
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts
where is sandstorum
Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16878 Posts

Because we should assume that most people carry around holy water innocently in the event of the need to be used as an air freshener? nocoolnamejim
I do--but then again, it's really not smart to go to the bathroom right after I go, especially after I eat cabagge.

I actually have a fleet of priests on standby to perform excorcisms during taco night at home--just in case.

JoeRatz16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 JoeRatz16

[QUOTE="JoeRatz16"]

[QUOTE="XilePrincess"]Truly these people can't be dumb enough not to understand the difference between ABORTION and something that has already died.XilePrincess

Ah. Regardless, I think that's horrible whatever the circumstances. Especially forcing KIDS to do it, that's sick.

Kids might've come on their own volition, the article doesn't mention their age so it could've been teenagers, though it most likely had an age range.

JoeRatz16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 JoeRatz16

[QUOTE="JoeRatz16"]

[QUOTE="nocoolnamejim"] I think you're missing the broader point that bringing in a Children's Choir to sing "Happy Birthday Dead Baby" is kind of tasteless regardless of circumstances.nocoolnamejim

We don't know if Fecteau "spritzed" anyone with holy water, she said it was an accident that she was spraying the air to get rid of smoke from a pro-choicer's "sage smudge" whatever that is (is it like an incense that is burned)? As for the Children's choir, it does seem somewhat of a tasteless thing, though the article doesn't give much information about the incident and what information they do give is only from one source: what Watters and the other unnamed "pro-choicers" said, so we don't have the perspective of the pro-lifers. It is a quite unfortunate coincidence though with baby that diedin utero (I am sure that the pro-lifers would sympathize with that family if they found that out), though maybe that is one reason why it is best for people in that situation to go to somewhere other than an abortion clinic to have the dead baby removed. Anyway my guess is that the "children's choir" people were small-time, local groups. It does not strike me as sometime that a group such as 40 Days for Life would do. You
Joe...evasions are lie's ugly little sister. Morality, true morality, doesn't do half-truths and evasions. Let's count them.
We don't know if Fecteau "spritzed" anyone with holy water, she said it was an accident that she was spraying the air to get rid of smoke from a pro-choicer's "sage smudge" whatever that is (is it like an incense that is burned)? JoeRatz16
So she happened to be carrying holy water to an abortion clinic in the event she needed to freshen the air and she was totally out of febreeze? Please.
As for the Children's choir, it does seem somewhat of a tasteless thing, though the article doesn't give much information about the incident and what information they do give is only from one source: what Watters and the other unnamed "pro-choicers" said, so we don't have the perspective of the pro-lifers. JoeRatz16
"If this alleged incident happened, and we have no true conclusive evidence that it did...other than ALABAMA police arresting the individual in question...then that's totally not cool bro."
Anyway my guess is that the "children's choir" people were small-time, local groups. It does not strike me as sometime that a group such as 40 Days for Life would do. JoeRatz16
Nothing to see here. Move along.

Who did Alabama police arrest, Fecteau? I was talking about the incident with the choir that I don't know what happened because the only source given for that story is Wat(t)ers.

nocoolnamejim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 nocoolnamejim
Joe/Whip, I'm not going to do the "how many angels can dance on the head of a needle game." It's Friday, and I'm about an hour away from wandering off and playing Persona 4 Golden for the night. You know damn well that you're trying to spin a series of absurdities. Not playing.
JoeRatz16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 JoeRatz16

In related news:

"CHARLESTON - For the past 11 days, anti-abortion demonstrators have gathered at the Charleston Women's Medical Center in West Ashley as part of the annual "40 Days for Life" movement against abortion, each of them signing a "statement of peace" before participating.

Police say the protest met a threat Saturday morning when an out-of-state abortion doctor flashed a gun at them.

Police arrested Gary Boyle, 62, a Blountville, Tenn., physician, on charges of pointing a firearm.

Boyle drove into the parking lot of the clinic on Ashley River Road near Fuseler Road at around 8:30 a.m. When three protesters, including a 17-year-old boy, approached him, Boyle brandished a black handgun loaded with 15 rounds, according to a police report.

Boyle then stepped out of his SUV and walked into the clinic without further incident, the report says. One of the three protesters, 50-year-old John Karafa, called 911."

I wonder if this incident caused him to lose his medical license?

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

In related news:

"CHARLESTON - For the past 11 days, anti-abortion demonstrators have gathered at the Charleston Women's Medical Center in West Ashley as part of the annual "40 Days for Life" movement against abortion, each of them signing a "statement of peace" before participating.

Police say the protest met a threat Saturday morning when an out-of-state abortion doctor flashed a gun at them.

Police arrested Gary Boyle, 62, a Blountville, Tenn., physician, on charges of pointing a firearm.

Boyle drove into the parking lot of the clinic on Ashley River Road near Fuseler Road at around 8:30 a.m. When three protesters, including a 17-year-old boy, approached him, Boyle brandished a black handgun loaded with 15 rounds, according to a police report.

Boyle then stepped out of his SUV and walked into the clinic without further incident, the report says. One of the three protesters, 50-year-old John Karafa, called 911."

JoeRatz16
All he did was show that he was prepared to defend himself, as is his Constitutional right. Doctors who preform abortions have been subject to violence you know.
Avatar image for CycleOfViolence
CycleOfViolence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 CycleOfViolence
Member since 2011 • 2813 Posts

All he did was show that he was prepared to defend himself, as is his Constitutional right. Doctors who preform abortions have been subject to violence you know.worlock77

Mhm, a la George Teller.

The only solution is to arm all doctors who perform abortions. Then, in order to minimize their chances of going on murderous rampages at anti-abortion protests, we'll have to arm the pro-lifers.

Seems fair.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
I wish adults wouldn't force their political views on their children.
Avatar image for deactivated-61cc564148ef4
deactivated-61cc564148ef4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 deactivated-61cc564148ef4
Member since 2007 • 10909 Posts

Terribad, just because you have freedom of speech doesn't mean you can't get consequences

nocoolnamejim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 nocoolnamejim
[QUOTE="JoeRatz16"]

In related news:

worlock77
All he did was show that he was prepared to defend himself, as is his Constitutional right. Doctors who preform abortions have been subject to violence you know.

ITT: Joe said, "Look over there!"