[Hand] me the remote.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by waterproof9 (682 posts) -

Are you right, left, or even handed?

I'm right handed.

#2 Posted by GummiRaccoon (13593 posts) -

I have 2 hands.

#3 Posted by Lord_Daemon (24233 posts) -

I have a cross-dominance although I can train myself to be ambidextrous fairly easily as I was when I was younger and a bit more active.

#4 Posted by Nude_Dude (5371 posts) -
I'm the right-handed average joe
#5 Posted by Ring_of_fire (15645 posts) -
No, I'll keep the remote. You don't watch anything good.
#6 Posted by konvikt_17 (22128 posts) -

im right handed for pretty much everything.

though im ambidexterous when it comes to fapping.

#7 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -

konvikt_17
Ditto. I mix it up too.
#8 Posted by personeyperson (4362 posts) -
Right handed, left footed. That's right, I'm special. :P
#9 Posted by wii60_3 (2006 posts) -
I don't know where the remote is
#10 Posted by XilePrincess (13111 posts) -
Righthanded. I, like my sister, had the ability to become ambidextrous, but stupid-ass teachers forced us to use one hand or the other. I don't understand why they do that. It's like teaching a kid to only see out of one eye.
#11 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -

Righthanded. I, like my sister, had the ability to become ambidextrous, but stupid-ass teachers forced us to use one hand or the other. I don't understand why they do that. It's like teaching a kid to only see out of one eye.XilePrincess

You can always teach yourself, I've done it. You just have to be in an environment where you can't use your dominate hand, learning how to drive stick with the steering column on the right side of a car was the most awkward thing in the world, but nonetheless got it done in a week.

#12 Posted by Mike-uk (2088 posts) -

I have two hands, two feet, two eyes, one heart, two kidneys, one testical, two legs, two arms.

#13 Posted by wii60_3 (2006 posts) -
Why only one testical? Did your mom break it?
#14 Posted by Mike-uk (2088 posts) -
Why only one testical? Did your mom break it?wii60_3
The doctors removed the left one, it got too big.
#15 Posted by XilePrincess (13111 posts) -

[QUOTE="XilePrincess"]Righthanded. I, like my sister, had the ability to become ambidextrous, but stupid-ass teachers forced us to use one hand or the other. I don't understand why they do that. It's like teaching a kid to only see out of one eye.Fightingfan

You can always teach yourself, I've done it. You just have to be in an environment where you can't use your dominate hand, learning how to drive stick with the steering column on the right side of a car was the most awkward thing in the world, but nonetheless got it done in a week.

That's absolutely true, but it's so much easier to learn as a child, it comes much more easily. Forcing a dominant hand on a child seems like it would do absolutely nothing but hinder the child.
#16 Posted by waterproof9 (682 posts) -
No, I'll keep the remote. You don't watch anything good.Ring_of_fire
I usually keep the remote too for that same reason. No one watches the good stuff.
#17 Posted by VanHelsingBoA64 (5455 posts) -

konvikt_17

You should try this.

#18 Posted by konvikt_17 (22128 posts) -

[QUOTE="konvikt_17"]

VanHelsingBoA64

You should try this.

lol id lose focus. cant multi task like that.:P

#19 Posted by DavesAlt (965 posts) -
Am right habded
#20 Posted by MAILER_DAEMON (45906 posts) -
I've always written with my right hand, though it's easier and more natural for me to do a lot of things with my left. I taught myself how to write with my left hand during my freshman year of undergrad; helped a lot when I messed up my right arm a few years back. I think I confuse my students though; I'll write things on the board with whatever hand the marker happens to be in when I want to write something. :P
#21 Posted by Kevlar101 (5992 posts) -

konvikt_17
How dare you cheat on Jill!
#22 Posted by konvikt_17 (22128 posts) -

[QUOTE="konvikt_17"]

Kevlar101

:lol: shes fine with her sister joining in.:P

though most of my fapping is with my left hand while my right hand is controlling the computer. i really only use my right hand to finish.

#23 Posted by Kevlar101 (5992 posts) -

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"][QUOTE="konvikt_17"]

konvikt_17

:lol: shes fine with her sister joining in.:P

though most of my fapping is with my left hand while my right hand is controlling the computer. i really only use my right hand to finish.

Huh.......... interesting,
#24 Posted by DavesAlt (965 posts) -
TC, how do you feel about the direction this thread has taken?
#25 Posted by Kevlar101 (5992 posts) -
TC, how do you feel about the direction this thread has taken?DavesAlt
DavesALT................................................ Gee, I wonder who's ALT you are.
#26 Posted by MAILER_DAEMON (45906 posts) -
By the way... save the masturbation talk for OTAH. Got it?
#27 Posted by konvikt_17 (22128 posts) -

By the way... save the masturbation talk for OTAH. Got it?MAILER_DAEMON

weve always been allowed to talk about that here in OT before. within reason.

dont know why it now has to stay in OTAH.

some threads made here in OT, kinda garner a masturbatory response.

as long as its tame and such, it should be fine. OTAH is alot worse. you cant just bannish all masturbatory related posts to OTAH.

#28 Posted by DavesAlt (965 posts) -
[QUOTE="DavesAlt"]TC, how do you feel about the direction this thread has taken?Kevlar101
DavesALT................................................ Gee, I wonder who's ALT you are.

salt
#29 Posted by pero2008 (2888 posts) -

Right handed

#30 Posted by DavesAlt (965 posts) -

[QUOTE="MAILER_DAEMON"]By the way... save the masturbation talk for OTAH. Got it?konvikt_17

as long as its tame and such, it should be fine. OTAH is alot worse. you cant just bannish all masturbatory related posts to OTAH.

You seem to be very confused. Mods can banish such things if it is within the rules and guidelines set for the board. You should probably drop this so you don't make yourself look more foolish.
#31 Posted by soulless4now (41359 posts) -

Right

#32 Posted by konvikt_17 (22128 posts) -

[QUOTE="konvikt_17"]

[QUOTE="MAILER_DAEMON"]By the way... save the masturbation talk for OTAH. Got it?DavesAlt

You seem to be very confused. Mods can banish such things if it is within the rules and guidelines set for the board. You should probably drop this so you don't make yourself look more foolish.

thegerg is that you? :P

for real though, masturbatory things, such as what was posted earlier have usually been allowed. ive not once gotten, nor seen/heard someone else get modded for such posting material.

just because there is an OTAH, should not mean we have to take everything related to such there. some posts are just fine here.

#33 Posted by DavesAlt (965 posts) -
There does seem to be a certain inconsistency regarding enforcement of rules for this board. And just general inconsistency of what the rules are.
#34 Posted by VanHelsingBoA64 (5455 posts) -
By the way... save the masturbation talk for OTAH. Got it?MAILER_DAEMON
Yes, master.