Hacked McDonald's Twitter account blasts Trump in tweet

This topic is locked from further discussion.

angeldeb82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 angeldeb82
Member since 2005 • 1724 Posts

Well, this is some news. Why am I not surprised?

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/16/mcdonalds-twitter-account-appears-to-have-been-hacked-posts-anti-trump-tweet.html

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

McDonalds went in on Trump!

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178879 Posts

Hahaha.......great tweet whoever posted it.

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Quicksilver128
Member since 2003 • 7075 Posts

Who the **** wants Barrack Obama back as President?

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

I chuckled.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Yes... hacked.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@Quicksilver128 said:

Anyone smart enough to know the facts about climate change. Anyone who has seen and does not like his new budget proposal. The 20+million people who will possibly lose their health care. These are things both the left/right disagree with Trump on.

You're forgetting that most people did not vote for Trump. Logically speaking your sentence is null and grounded in emotion rather than fact. You are putting party before country because it's "your team".

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Quicksilver128

@zaryia: I'm sorry I don't feel the rest of the country should pay for those who can't afford healthcare. I don't even think we should consider paying for healthcare until politicians have the balls to regulate the health care industry.(which currently charge for whatever they want without penalty). Unlike most people who only vote on emotion my statement is grounded in reality and the fact Obama tried to pass the ACA without regulating the healthcare industry shows how inept on the issue he was in the first place.

Your forgetting that the vast majority of the popular vote that didn't vote for Trump came from two states, California and New York. Both of which that lean extremely left. I'm sorry but anyone who feels we should be this borderless country who accepts all people and then pays for their healthcare doesn't understand the basics of economics and perhaps its the reason he plunged this country into the largest deficit its ever had.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 LJS9502_basic

@Quicksilver128 said:

@zaryia: I'm sorry I don't feel the rest of the country should pay for those who can't afford healthcare. I don't even think we should consider paying for healthcare until politicians have the balls to regulate the health care industry.(which currently charge for whatever they want without penalty). Unlike most people who only vote on emotion my statement is grounded in reality and the fact Obama tried to pass the ACA without regulating the healthcare industry shows how inept on the issue he was in the first place.

Your forgetting that the vast majority of the popular vote that didn't vote for Trump came from two states, California and New York. Both of which that lean extremely left. I'm sorry but anyone who feels we should be this borderless country who accepts all people and then pays for their healthcare doesn't understand the basics of economics and perhaps its the reason he plunged this country into the largest deficit its ever had.

I don't feel we should pay to build a wall.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Zaryia

@Quicksilver128 said:

Nice opinions, but I was simply answering your question. The people who want Obama back possibly include:

-Those who think Sessions stance on weed is insane. (Objectively when looking at science, it kind of is).

-The Trump admins stance on climate change and EPA is insane. (Objectively when looking at science, it kind of is).

-Think the budget proposal is insane. (Debatable)

-Think the new Trump Care is insane. (Debatable)

Not really interested in your far right stances on these topics, just telling you who would possibly want him back.

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Quicksilver128

@zaryia: Its not an opionion its a fact. Its the reason both HC plans fail. You have no desire to debate that because logically you cant. Your opionion is based only on emotion not fact.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#13 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@Quicksilver128:

Obama may not have been the best president in history but he beats Trump by a country mile! I'd rather have 4 years of him than 4 years of unsettling orange juice.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#14 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts
@eliminatorpaige said:

Why is an immature tweet news?

Exactly. Seems like some people never grew up out of elementary school.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Zaryia

@Quicksilver128 said:

@zaryia: Its not an opionion its a fact. Its the reason both HC plans fail. You have no desire to debate that because logically you cant. Your opionion is based only on emotion not fact.

You sound like a far right nutjob or some Fox News host. I'm not debating because I objectively answered you question and don't care about going down your opinions on Healthcare or the Border. You don't even know my position on those.....I'm not a liberal.

@zaryia said:
@Quicksilver128 said:

Anyone smart enough to know the facts about climate change. Anyone who has seen and does not like his new budget proposal. The 20+million people who will possibly lose their health care. These are things both the left/right disagree with Trump on.

You're forgetting that most people did not vote for Trump. Logically speaking your sentence is null and grounded in emotion rather than fact. You are putting party before country because it's "your team".

-Those who think Sessions stance on weed is insane. (Objectively when looking at science, it kind of is).

-The Trump admins stance on climate change and EPA is insane. (Objectively when looking at science, it kind of is).

-Think the budget proposal is insane. (Debatable)

-Think the new Trump Care is insane. (Debatable)

Not really interested in your far right stances on these topics, just telling you who would possibly want him back.

Those are the people who would want Obama back. Simple. Solved. Done.

Like many of the people who think Trump is a nut, I'm not a democrat or leftist. I don't care much about ACA or Obamacare and am not strongly opposed to border protection..... Thus your entire "argument" is illogical. You sound like you're talking to yourself.

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Quicksilver128

@zaryia: You mentioned specifically the 20 million people that wont have healthcare yet fail to mention the burden it puts on the rest of society. Then you have a meltdown about me stating a simple fact and call me a nutjob in the process.

Take that as you will. Your answer to the question should have been "far left liberals" Not wanting Trump in office? "thats one thing" But to want Obama or Hillary only makes sense if you lean far left.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Zaryia

@Quicksilver128 said:

@zaryia: You mentioned specifically the 20 million people that wont have healthcare yet fail to mention the burden it puts on the rest of society. Then you have a meltdown about me stating a simple fact and call me a nutjob in the process.

Take that as you will. Your answer to people who would still want Obama in office should have been "far left liberals"

The things I listed are not common only among far left liberals. Certain far left liberals, moderate liberals, and independents would probably want him back. Certainly not all of them. Probably anyone who cares strongly about Climate Change facts would want Obama back (like me) regardless of political "team" garbage

The only meltdown I see is someone mad that his rhetorical question actually had a factual answer. It probably flabbergasted you. I know the "IN" thing to do as a far right nut at the moment is to get angry at facts (trump/spicer/conway), but tone it down.

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Quicksilver128

@zaryia: It was a rhetorical question. The answer of which is "those who lean left" instead you decided to white knight for Obama as you always do and then claim your some neutral guy.. thats what you need to understand nobody gives a flying **** what the left wants. You lost move on.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Zaryia

@Quicksilver128 said:

@zaryia: It was a rhetorical question. The answer of which is "those who lean left" instead you decided to white knight for Obama as you always do and then claim your some neutral guy.. thats what you need to understand nobody gives a flying **** what the left wants. You lost move on.

You're objectively wrong. Many people still care what the left and center wants, which is why Hillary had a higher popular vote. Which is why both Travel Bans were denied. This is objective data.....Alternative Facts do not work in reality.

Btw, Climate Change is not a left leaning thing. It's fact based. You sound very unintelligent when you claim it's something "the left wants".

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20  Edited By horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127530 Posts

@Quicksilver128 said:

Even those who can not afford healthcare will still get treatment if it is lifesaving, right? Been in a car crash, they still get help, right?

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Quicksilver128

@horgen: yes, as they should.

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Quicksilver128

@zaryia: This is where your argument falls apart. Hillary and Obama are not Centrist dont fool yourself.

I never once mentioned climate change Btw! And regardless of what they want crying about it on Twitter wont change the fact they lost.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@Quicksilver128 said:

Take that as you will. Your answer to the question should have been "far left liberals" Not wanting Trump in office? "thats one thing" But to want Obama or Hillary only makes sense if you lean far left.

Here's a fun fact for you......they put a burden on society when they DON'T have insurance.

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Quicksilver128

@LJS9502_basic: Thats true, unfortunately the solution to that problem is where we have the issue. You may think its fine for the middle class and up to pay more money for significantly worse insurance so the poor can have free insurance. I however think things need to change in order for any kind of goverment assisted insurance works.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

What an incredibly unclever tweet.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Zaryia

@Quicksilver128 said:

@zaryia: This is where your argument falls apart. Hillary and Obama are not Centrist dont fool yourself.

I never once mentioned climate change Btw! And regardless of what they want crying about it on Twitter wont change the fact they lost.

1. I agree. Both Hillary and Obama are not centrist. And I never stated this.

2. I never cried about it on Twitter, why are you bringing in Alternative Facts?

Your entire post was based off of fictional events. Please stop this.

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

I was expecting "praise kek" or "hitler did nothing wrong."

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Quicksilver128

@zaryia:

1. Ok

2. You didn't but thats what this thread is about. A butthurt anti Trump lib who posted from a McDonalds twitter account.

3. Um no it wasn't

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 horgen  Moderator

@Quicksilver128 said:

@horgen: yes, as they should.

And who ends up paying?

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Quicksilver128

@horgen: Generally the Hospital.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 InEMplease
Member since 2009 • 7461 Posts

Their biscuits...aren't even that hot!

And their fries...used to be good!

Their McChicken...I like their McChicken.

However...they no longer distribute beanie babes.

And that's just a shame.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 horgen  Moderator

@Quicksilver128 said:

@horgen: Generally the Hospital.

And they get the money from paying patients...?

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Quicksilver128

@horgen: No, now they get it from the tax payer and make a fortune while their at it. Why wouldn't they? The goverment agreed to pay them whatever they want because they chose to pass the bill without regulating the industry. Need a CAT scan? Lets charge them $1000 actually screw it lets charge them $2000. You need to stay three nights in the hospital? Cool that will be another $3000. Whats that? You need a Asprin? That will be $3 a pill.

That's how they make their money. They charge whatever they want and get paid by the middle class and up because the goverment failed to stop them from price gouging at will. It will never work untill the industry is regulated.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 horgen  Moderator

@Quicksilver128 said:

@horgen: No, now they get it from the tax payer and make a fortune while their at it. Why wouldn't they? The goverment agreed to pay them whatever they want because they chose to pass the bill without regulating the industry. Need a CAT scan? Lets charge them $1000 actually screw it lets charge them $2000. You need to stay three nights in the hospital? Cool that will be another $3000. Whats that? You need a Asprin? That will be $3 a pill.

That's how they make their money. They charge whatever they want and get paid by the middle class and up because the goverment failed to stop them from price gouging at will. It will never work untill the industry is regulated.

Ah. I thought the insurance from others paid for it. Now it is just the tax payers.

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Quicksilver128

@horgen: A penalty for not having insurance is how others are forced to pay for it. Higher premiums for the middle class and up. And yes the tax payers considering every adult pays taxes and must have health insurance or pay a fine.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#36 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49595 Posts

@eliminatorpaige said:

Why is an immature tweet news?

It's fake news!

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#37 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

As long as people are not calling him a monkey and a n****** like people did with President Obama. Trump gets treated like a bronze medalist in the special olympics. "Good job, there, buddy!" No matter what his stupid ass does, and no matter how badly he endangers us.

wii60_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#38  Edited By wii60_3
Member since 2007 • 2017 Posts

@Quicksilver128 said:

Exactly, you have a bunch of clueless voters talking about "muh free healthcare" and just end up getting hustled. in fact the med industry wants you to get sick and they can hustle the tax payer for even more.

one of the worst scams is antibiotics being prescribed excessively. enjoy your destroyed gut flora , half the time theyre taking it for a viral infection.

I study elec/bio engineering and actually know the cost of technology behind the scanning and il tell you a middle school school kid could operate it. you just need a doctor to analyze the results, and about 1 engineer/technician per several hospitals to assess problems with the device

wii60_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#39 wii60_3
Member since 2007 • 2017 Posts

McDonalds is the reason people need healthcare anyways with their inflammatory garbage food , funny that they think they have any credibility

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 horgen  Moderator

@wii60_3 said:
@Quicksilver128 said:

Exactly, you have a bunch of clueless voters talking about "muh free healthcare" and just end up getting hustled. in fact the med industry wants you to get sick and they can hustle the tax payer for even more.

one of the worst scams is antibiotics being prescribed excessively. enjoy your destroyed gut flora , half the time theyre taking it for a viral infection.

I study elec/bio engineering and actually know the cost of technology behind the scanning and il tell you a middle school school kid could operate it. you just need a doctor to analyze the results, and about 1 engineer/technician per several hospitals to assess problems with the device

The problem with this is bacteria getting resistant to antibiotics as a result.

@Quicksilver128 said:

@horgen: A penalty for not having insurance is how others are forced to pay for it. Higher premiums for the middle class and up. And yes the tax payers considering every adult pays taxes and must have health insurance or pay a fine.

Ok. Thanks.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 LJS9502_basic

@horgen said:
@Quicksilver128 said:

Ah. I thought the insurance from others paid for it. Now it is just the tax payers.

Insurance. Hence higher premiums.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 horgen  Moderator

@LJS9502_basic said:

Insurance. Hence higher premiums.

This is conflicting information. It is almost as if I have to look it up myself D=

AnthonyAutumns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#43  Edited By AnthonyAutumns
Member since 2014 • 1704 Posts

In my country in the Philippines, you either voluntary pay your own healthcare or the company/agency you work for does it at the cost of a single paid day per month. It's two unpaid day if you include the insurance.