"Guys should marry 15 or 16-year-old girls "

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by loco145 (10737 posts) -

Reinstated star Phil Robertson thinks guys should marry 15 or 16-year-old girls because when they get any older they become gold diggers.

Another video of Phil's preachin' has surfaced ... and in this one he implores his followers to marry young girls because "They'll pick [clean] your ducks." He goes on with a cautionary message: "You wait till they get to be 20 years old ... the only pickin' that's gonna take place is your pocket."

Source.

Do you agree?

#2 Posted by GazaAli (22384 posts) -

And Here.We.Go a new nobody gets the spotlight.

#3 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9186 posts) -

I dont object to this

#4 Posted by kriggy (845 posts) -

Lol, seems legit

#5 Posted by SaintLeonidas (25585 posts) -

I want to get this dude really drunk and invite him to all the parties.

#6 Posted by -ParaNormaN- (643 posts) -

Why doesn't he just move to Asia? I hear the AOC over there is 14.

#7 Edited by Makhaidos (1611 posts) -

#8 Posted by Brain_Duster (377 posts) -

That's not weird at all.

#9 Posted by Master_Live (13475 posts) -

What is the age of consent in Louisiana?

#10 Posted by mjorh (554 posts) -

Seriously he's outta his mind ! what the hell a 15 years old knows about responsibility n stuff? how to be a good wife ? marriage is not a date !

#11 Posted by Makhaidos (1611 posts) -

What is the age of consent in Louisiana?

Seventeen.

#12 Posted by Master_Live (13475 posts) -

Never mind, it is 17.

#14 Edited by cfisher2833 (1441 posts) -

@LexLas said:

Well that makes sense, could be a proven fact. Where do we sign the bill for Congress to approve ?

GET THIS SHIT PASSED!!! jk

#15 Posted by whipassmt (13744 posts) -

If the guy is 17 or 18 fine. Any way the problem with contemporary society is that people marry too damn late. If people married a bit earlier there'd probably be less STDs and less couples with difficulty conceiving.

#16 Posted by plageus900 (897 posts) -

If the guy is 17 or 18 fine. Any way the problem with contemporary society is that people marry too damn late. If people married a bit earlier there'd probably be less STDs and less couples with difficulty conceiving.

Yes, because bearing children is the whole point of marriage amirite? Also, generally speaking, its the brain-dead troglodytes that get married that early.

And mandatory image:

#17 Posted by lamprey263 (22247 posts) -

the show is about rednecks for rednecks, why are people suddenly acting shocked about what this guy says

#18 Posted by whipassmt (13744 posts) -

@whipassmt said:

Yes, because bearing children is the whole point of marriage amirite? Also, generally speaking, its the brain-dead troglodytes that get married that early.

And mandatory image:

Who is Jeff? And procreation is a major part of marriage. As far as people marrying at 17 or 18, if they feel like doing so, who am I to judge? People have been marrying at that age for centuries and that is the norm in many societies.

#19 Posted by plageus900 (897 posts) -

@whipassmt: Is that so? So people don't get married strictly because they love each other? Funny, that's what my wife and I did and having kids is the last thing on our minds.

#20 Edited by Cynical_Buzzard (224 posts) -

I can careless what he has to say.

#21 Posted by whipassmt (13744 posts) -

@whipassmt: Is that so? So people don't get married strictly because they love each other? Funny, that's what my wife and I did and having kids is the last thing on our minds.

And people get married who don't love each other either.

#22 Posted by Sweetbackhair (1926 posts) -

First he makes an anti gay statement, now he thinks that marrying girls as young as 15 sounds reasonable.

Wise words from a A&E idiot.

#23 Posted by mingmao3046 (2440 posts) -

Well girls are at their peak at 16-18

Cant blame someone for wanting the prime picking instead of waiting until they have been used up

#24 Edited by limpbizkit818 (15020 posts) -
#25 Posted by k--m--k (994 posts) -

Hes actually kinda right...

#26 Posted by vl4d_l3nin (683 posts) -

Cant blame someone for wanting the prime picking instead of waiting until they have been used up

Are you talking fertility or sexual appetite?

Their sexual appetite doesn't hit its peak until 30-45.

#27 Posted by Barbariser (6693 posts) -

I think he actually wants to get fired.

#28 Posted by playmynutz (5898 posts) -
#29 Edited by mingmao3046 (2440 posts) -

@mingmao3046 said:

Their peak attractiveness level

#30 Edited by Ronstera (6107 posts) -

Never actually had a girlfriend that's younger than 20, but I heard young girls are such headaches..

#31 Edited by plageus900 (897 posts) -

@vl4d_l3nin said:

@mingmao3046 said:

Whaa...? That's a point of view. I find older women (30-40) way more sexually attractive then some teeny bopper brat.

#32 Posted by Makhaidos (1611 posts) -

Is this guy related to Pat Robertson by any chance?

#33 Posted by Jacobistheman (3975 posts) -

Historically, most people got married around this age. I guess that it has changed with the increase in life expectancy and cultural changes where many women seem more interested in trying to have successful careers before having kids.

#34 Posted by sukraj (21430 posts) -

that is just crazy

#35 Edited by indzman (16233 posts) -

Depends on age difference between a girl and a guy in question. Maximum should be 10 years gap, any more may be many problems arising in the long run ( example sexual incapacity as age passes ), understanding and adjusting .

If a girl is 16 , a older guy dating her should be between 22-26 tops ... imo.A 60 year old man marrying a 16 year old girl is just lulz lol.

#36 Posted by mingmao3046 (2440 posts) -

@mingmao3046 said:

@vl4d_l3nin said:

@mingmao3046 said:

Whaa...? That's a point of view. I find older women (30-40) way more sexually attractive then some teeny bopper brat.

So you prefer old, died up, used up, battered, over young and fresh? okay

#37 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (24921 posts) -

@plageus900 said:

@mingmao3046 said:

@vl4d_l3nin said:

@mingmao3046 said:

The difference is that 30-40 year old women actually know how to use a whip properly.

#38 Posted by mingmao3046 (2440 posts) -

@mingmao3046 said:

@plageus900 said:

@mingmao3046 said:

@vl4d_l3nin said:

@mingmao3046 said:

The difference is that 30-40 year old women actually know how to use a whip properly.

Doesn't matter, they are expired goods

#39 Posted by Brain_Duster (377 posts) -

@vl4d_l3nin said:

@mingmao3046 said:

You have horrible taste.

#40 Edited by thegerg (14152 posts) -

He thinks people should marry young. What's the big deal?

#41 Edited by THE_DRUGGIE (24921 posts) -

@THE_DRUGGIE said:

@mingmao3046 said:

@plageus900 said:

@mingmao3046 said:

@vl4d_l3nin said:

@mingmao3046 said:

Expired goods with a strong wrist, though.

#42 Posted by vl4d_l3nin (683 posts) -

expired goods

huh? you said you weren't talking about fertility..wtf are you trying to say?

#43 Edited by HuggyBear1020 (445 posts) -

@loco145: And why is everyone suddenly so concerned about the opinions of an elderly swamp-dwelling redneck?

#44 Posted by one_plum (6285 posts) -

@mingmao3046 said:

@THE_DRUGGIE said:

Expired goods with a strong wrist, though.

I like how you think.

#45 Edited by HuggyBear1020 (445 posts) -

@Makhaidos said:

Phil Robertson is the patriarch of the family on Duck Dynasty. Lately he's gotten people's panties in a ruffle over some of his more controversial opinions on religion, marriage, family values, etc.

#46 Edited by Makhaidos (1611 posts) -

@Makhaidos said:

Phil Robertson is the patriarch of the family on Duck Dynasty. Lately he's gotten people's panties in a ruffle over some of his more controversial opinions on religion, marriage, family values, etc.

I know.

#47 Edited by GamingGod999 (2890 posts) -

A hillbilly says stupid stuff - what's new?

#48 Posted by the_bi99man (11022 posts) -

@loco145: And why is everyone suddenly so concerned about the opinions of an elderly swamp-dwelling redneck?

Because this swamp dwelling redneck is famous for some reason, and the tabloid magazines and celebrity worship TV shows have declared him to be important.

This society literally makes me sick to my stomach sometimes. I stopped watching broadcast TV half a decade ago, and I've broken off friendships with people because they're obsessed with this kind of shit. I've straight up told people, "if you actually care about this nonsense, I'm too good of a person to be associated with you". And I don't feel bad about saying that. It's true.

#49 Posted by plageus900 (897 posts) -

@plageus900 said:

@mingmao3046 said:

@vl4d_l3nin said:

@mingmao3046 said:

I don't know how old you are, but 30 to 40 years old isn't dried up, used up and battered. Have you ever been with an older woman? A mature woman, who is both beautiful and experienced in bed, is far more attractive than a stupid, loud-mouthed, teenaged bitch who's goal in life is to look cute on instagram.

#50 Posted by the_bi99man (11022 posts) -

@mingmao3046 said:

@plageus900 said:

@mingmao3046 said:

@vl4d_l3nin said:

@mingmao3046 said:

I don't know how old you are, but 30 to 40 years old isn't dried up, used up and battered. Have you ever been with an older woman? A mature woman, who is both beautiful and experienced in bed, is far more attractive than a stupid, loud-mouthed, teenaged bitch who's goal in life is to look cute on instagram.

I would just stop engaging him, if I were you. He's never even been with a stupid, loud-mouthed teenage bitch who's goal in life is to look cute on instagram.