Google + is the best thing ever

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by slipknot0129 (5491 posts) -

Isnt it?

Whats your opinion on it?

#2 Posted by KiIIyou (27146 posts) -

Even more than chocolete pudding? :o

#3 Edited by slipknot0129 (5491 posts) -

Better than a bowl full of jello.

#4 Edited by 4myAmuzumament (1750 posts) -

instagram is the best social media thing in existence right now. G+, FB, and snapchat are lame. I still can't believe Snapchat is a real thing.

#5 Edited by LJS9502_basic (151093 posts) -

@4myAmuzumament said:

instagram is the best social media thing in existence right now. G+, FB, and snapchat are lame. I still can't believe Snapchat is a real thing.

I'd say Instagram fits in with all the others.....ie lame. Oh look another selfie so people will like it. Bleh....

#6 Posted by CountBleck12 (22906 posts) -

@4myAmuzumament said:

Correction, they're all lame. You have those teens with low self-esteem being so desperate for followers and post the dumbest shit ever.

#7 Posted by 4myAmuzumament (1750 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic: @CountBleck12:

Agreed. Though, I do like it in the same way I like Tumblr in that it doesn't ask you for much and it's mainly pictures as opposed to a profile with your whole back story on it.

but then Snapchat takes that to a whole new level that I don't like.

#8 Posted by one_plum (6355 posts) -

I heard Google+ is ruining Youtube.

#9 Edited by Master_Live (14662 posts) -

@one_plum said:

I heard Google+ is ruining Youtube.

This.

#10 Edited by Shottayouth13- (6803 posts) -

lol no.

#11 Posted by vl4d_l3nin (970 posts) -

i don't even know what G+ really is.

all i know is that they've F'd youtube up beyond recognition

#12 Edited by FelipeInside (25585 posts) -

@vl4d_l3nin said:

i don't even know what G+ really is.

all i know is that they've F'd youtube up beyond recognition

I keep hearing this, what happened?

I just use YouTube for random videos and it works the same for me, but what's different for others?

#13 Posted by vl4d_l3nin (970 posts) -

@FelipeInside: for people who actively use it, and have an account, there have been some very unnecessary changes IF you don't have a G+ account. this includes stuff like forcing you to sign in multiple times, taking away your inbox, and limiting interactions with the comments.

they're pretty much saying to the community "if you don't like or care about G+, GTFO"

#14 Posted by Gaming-Planet (14022 posts) -

I think Google really dropped the ball with social networking.

#15 Edited by FelipeInside (25585 posts) -

@vl4d_l3nin said:

@FelipeInside: for people who actively use it, and have an account, there have been some very unnecessary changes IF you don't have a G+ account. this includes stuff like forcing you to sign in multiple times, taking away your inbox, and limiting interactions with the comments.

they're pretty much saying to the community "if you don't like or care about G+, GTFO"

I see, thanks for replying.

To be honest, I've noticed YouTube going down in quality ever since Google took over years ago. There are so many ads now it takes more than a minute just to get to the video you actually want to see.

#16 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

facebook~ i use it to get vines and upload photos for second storage. everything else i could give a crap ass about

google + with them trying force it on us now with youtube just shows how much support it doesn't have and google isn't happy.

Anyways G+ will never become big has facebook and That may be a good thing with the garbage on facebook

#17 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

@vl4d_l3nin said:

thats fucking google for you.... They ALWAYS want to change something no matter if it works great or not, just for the hack of it.

#18 Edited by Jacobistheman (3975 posts) -

Nope, Facebook is honestly the best site still. (And this is coming from a guy who worked at Google and started using it a few months before its public announcement and release). Its good for following celebreties, companies and organizations, but it isn't good for connecting with my friends. I am connected to about 1/2 of the number of people I am on facebook, but I maybe see a post a day from my friends on G+. Hangouts are kind of cool, but I never use them and know no one who does on a regular basis.

#19 Posted by shellcase86 (1934 posts) -

I don't know if it's part of G+, but Google makes cool little videos or effects of pictures on my wife's phone. Google Awesome I think.