Good Or Horrible Parenting?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by deuce4eva (859 posts) -

Father catches his daughter doing a twerk video on facebook. Guess what happens next. Thoughts? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScttbQGw6BY

#2 Posted by Rattlesnake_8 (18415 posts) -
Whats a twerk video? Must be something REALLY bad for him to carry on like that.. I doubt beating the crap out of your daughters is going to do anything other than make them hate you, resent you and then do the opposite of what you want.
#3 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (24976 posts) -

1. The roober robiscratch is a "Twerk video"?

2. I'm assuming horrible parenting because I don't know what a "Twerk video" is.

#4 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6201 posts) -

The hell is twerk?

Anyway, he overreacted.................

#5 Posted by The_Lipscomb (2603 posts) -

Uh.. I don't know.. As I never plan on being a parent, this is not a topic I think about much.

#6 Posted by soulless4now (41381 posts) -

He's reaction isn't surprising at all. Hope she learned not to twerk and show it on FB.  

#7 Posted by WolfattheDoor34 (3278 posts) -

I don't know I pretty much just thought this

#8 Posted by GummiRaccoon (13643 posts) -

Father catches his daughter doing a twerk video on facebook. Guess what happens next. Thoughts? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScttbQGw6BY

deuce4eva

That type of parenting style directly leads to children that will make a twerk video.

EDIT: since everyone in here has never even interacted with a black person before, twerking is booty shaking

#9 Posted by The_Lipscomb (2603 posts) -

The hell is twerk?

Anyway, he overreacted.................

Chow_Mein_Kampf
This too.. Have no idea what that means. I'm guessing some meme I'm out of the loop with.
#10 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (24976 posts) -

[QUOTE="deuce4eva"]

GummiRaccoon

That type of parenting style directly leads to children that will make a twerk video.

EDIT: since everyone in here has never even interacted with a black person before, twerking is booty shaking

Oooooh, okay.

When I did that with my black friends, they said it was "cracker bumping."

#11 Posted by GummiRaccoon (13643 posts) -

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

[QUOTE="deuce4eva"]

THE_DRUGGIE

Oooooh, okay.

"My black friends make fun of me"

#12 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (24976 posts) -

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

GummiRaccoon

Oooooh, okay.

Eh, 'least they give me good social advice.

#13 Posted by GummiRaccoon (13643 posts) -

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

Oooooh, okay.

THE_DRUGGIE

Probably not.

#14 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (24976 posts) -

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

GummiRaccoon

Probably not.

What makes you say that?

#15 Posted by GummiRaccoon (13643 posts) -

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

THE_DRUGGIE

Probably not.

What makes you say that?

The fact that they talk sh!t to you to your face in a way that makes you not realize that that is what they are doing.

#16 Posted by Bikouchu35 (7562 posts) -

I don't know I pretty much just thought this

WolfattheDoor34

Canto Cranberries cover with teh reaction... wtf.jpg

@tc: thats turrible turrible. I would had waited for the video to come out then bust the whip out. Now he looked like a fool trying to fix something that didn't even occur yet.

#17 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (24976 posts) -

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

Probably not.

GummiRaccoon

What makes you say that?

The fact that they talk sh!t to you to your face in a way that makes you not realize that that is what they are doing.

Well hey, I make jokes about cops looking at them funny to their face and they have a good laugh. Don't act like you know how we talk to each other.

#18 Posted by VendettaRed07 (14012 posts) -

horrible. Neanderthals like him who can't parent though actually thinking of ways to explain why their childs behavior is not ideal resort to beating with a whip. 

The reason she is probably posting a video of herself twerking and showing it on FB in the first place was because she is desprate for any sort of a male affection because she certainly doesn't get any from her father. 

#19 Posted by MakeMeaSammitch (4432 posts) -

He didn't hit hard enough.

They got up afterwards.

#20 Posted by mems_1224 (48147 posts) -
Great parenting. Father of the year. Sometimes kids need a good smack.
#21 Posted by tocool340 (20639 posts) -

"Twerk video's" are ass shaking videos where girls usually dress scantily clad and shake their asses in front of a webcam/camera.

I'd say that's pretty normal in the "black" community. At least, as far as old school parenting goes....

#22 Posted by GummiRaccoon (13643 posts) -

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

What makes you say that?

THE_DRUGGIE

Well hey, I make jokes about cops looking at them funny to their face and they have a good laugh. Don't act like you know how we talk to each other.

But you told me how they talk to you.  The fact that you don't realize what it is means it is is a sad day for you, not me.

#23 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (24976 posts) -

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

GummiRaccoon

But you told me how they talk to you.  The fact that you don't realize what it is means it is is a sad day for you, not me.

Bah, c'mon. I've done the same thing to them before and they laughed it off, I'm sure I can be a good sport and do the same.

#24 Posted by GummiRaccoon (13643 posts) -

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

THE_DRUGGIE

Bah, c'mon. I've done the same thing to them before and they laughed it off, I'm sure I can be a good sport and do the same.

Just think about what all of them say about you when you are not around.  Just all your black friends together.    

#25 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (24976 posts) -

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

GummiRaccoon

Just think about what all of them say about you when you are not around.  Just all your black friends together.    

Erm, there's only two of them so it's not a big gathering. Did you imagine I was the token white dude in a group of black people?

#26 Posted by GummiRaccoon (13643 posts) -

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

THE_DRUGGIE

Erm, there's only two of them so it's not a big gathering. Did you imagine I was the token white dude in a group of black people?

That has nothing to do with the way they think about you.

#27 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (24976 posts) -

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

GummiRaccoon

Yeah yeah, I know. Would've been nice if you told me if you thought that initially, though.

Anywho, they like messing with me and I like messing with them. On the other hand, I've helped them out and they've helped me out. That's what friendship's about.

#28 Posted by junglist101 (5462 posts) -

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

GummiRaccoon

You sound like a semi racist moron.

#29 Posted by GummiRaccoon (13643 posts) -

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

junglist101

Implying you know what my race is.

#30 Posted by bort_hurs (202 posts) -
Is it supposed to be a cool or funny reaction to things here to be ignorant on the subject matter or are there just less people than I thought aware of what a Google search is?
#31 Posted by Spartan_N7 (581 posts) -
I dont know what a twerk is, but that was horrible. I hope someone beats the crap outta him...
#32 Posted by junglist101 (5462 posts) -

[QUOTE="junglist101"]

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

GummiRaccoon

How does what I said imply your race?  Is racism or moronism specific to one race?

#33 Posted by SolidSnake35 (58226 posts) -
Beating black girls eh. What a racist.
#34 Posted by rkelll48 (8 posts) -
that is incredibly **** up people like that dont deserve children
#35 Posted by JigglyWiggly_ (23771 posts) -

i guess playing call of booty is out of the question

#36 Posted by EmpCom (3451 posts) -
[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

[QUOTE="junglist101"]

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

Moron ?
#37 Posted by GummiRaccoon (13643 posts) -

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

[QUOTE="junglist101"]You sound like a semi racist moron.

junglist101

How does what I said imply your race?  Is racism or moronism specific to one race?

racism can only be perpetuated by the group that is in power.

#38 Posted by lightleggy (16075 posts) -

This is twerking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5eCBRpSAHas#!

i'd show the belt to my daughter if i'd find her doing that.

#39 Posted by Necrifer (10629 posts) -

GummiRaccoon

lol

#40 Posted by dramaybaz (6020 posts) -
Already posted.
#41 Posted by GummiRaccoon (13643 posts) -

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

Necrifer

lol

Not my fault you don't know the difference between racism and bigotry.

#42 Posted by airshocker (30715 posts) -

What the fvck is a twerk video?

#43 Posted by bort_hurs (202 posts) -

What the fvck is a twerk video?

airshocker
Google knows.
#44 Posted by airshocker (30715 posts) -

Google knows.bort_hurs

I don't think I want to know.

#45 Posted by Bucked20 (6651 posts) -

This is twerkin,many women do it in the club or parties,use to call it the back breaker in elementary school

#46 Posted by dbz987 (3722 posts) -

This is Twerking

Twerk

#47 Posted by airshocker (30715 posts) -

This is...ridiculous. :lol:

#48 Posted by jeremiah06 (7169 posts) -
Twerking is shaking your ass on camera... usually wearing underwear or very tight clothes... there are literally millions of these videos on YouTube...
#49 Posted by bort_hurs (202 posts) -
I don't think I want to know.airshocker
So did you ask to be funny or...
#50 Posted by turtlethetaffer (17114 posts) -

Why is this even a question about whether or not it's good parenting?