Goldberg vs Stone Cold [Normal Pinfall Rules]

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by youngmurk911 (3870 posts) -

I know there is some old school wrestling fans in here that was entertained by wcw,ecw,& wwf....but anyway, who takes this?

#2 Posted by TonyDanzaFan (2973 posts) -
BILLLLLLLLL GOOOOOOLLLDDDDDDDVEGGIEBUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR
#3 Posted by MonsieurX (31389 posts) -
Yokuzuna
#4 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6201 posts) -

I'm gonna go with Golberg too..............

#5 Posted by chaoscougar1 (36960 posts) -

Goldberg

Given

#6 Posted by TonyDanzaFan (2973 posts) -
YokuzunaMonsieurX
Yokuzuna died, he just died two days ago. That was the most undisrespectful thing. He was a wrestler and he died he weighed 700 pounds and he died and hes the nicest man in the world and you're gonna sit here and bust on him and hes fat and his familys listening and nows hes dead and they're not over it yet and you're making jokes about him what the hell is going on?! I'm gonna sabu you through a table.
#7 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6201 posts) -

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"]YokuzunaTonyDanzaFan
Yokuzuna died, he just died two days ago. That was the most undisrespectful thing. He was a wrestler and he died he weighed 700 pounds and he died and hes the nicest man in the world and you're gonna sit here and bust on him and hes fat and his familys listening and nows hes dead and they're not over it yet and you're making jokes about him what the hell is going on?! I'm gonna sabu you through a table.

Sabu?

More like Sa-Botch!

#8 Posted by TonyDanzaFan (2973 posts) -

[QUOTE="TonyDanzaFan"][QUOTE="MonsieurX"]YokuzunaChow_Mein_Kampf

Sabu?

More like Sa-Botch!

take a bunch of mountain dew covered vicodin and powerbomb your mom through a table. OHHH YEAH!!!!!
#9 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6201 posts) -

[QUOTE="Chow_Mein_Kampf"]

[QUOTE="TonyDanzaFan"] Yokuzuna died, he just died two days ago. That was the most undisrespectful thing. He was a wrestler and he died he weighed 700 pounds and he died and hes the nicest man in the world and you're gonna sit here and bust on him and hes fat and his familys listening and nows hes dead and they're not over it yet and you're making jokes about him what the hell is going on?! I'm gonna sabu you through a table.TonyDanzaFan

Sabu?

More like Sa-Botch!

take a bunch of mountain dew covered vicodin and powerbomb your mom through a table. OHHH YEAH!!!!!

SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!

#10 Posted by TonyDanzaFan (2973 posts) -

[QUOTE="TonyDanzaFan"][QUOTE="Chow_Mein_Kampf"]

Sabu?

More like Sa-Botch!

Chow_Mein_Kampf

SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!

nooo. just no. I'm gonna give you a COBRA CLUTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COBRA CLUTCH!!!!!!!!!
#11 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6201 posts) -

[QUOTE="Chow_Mein_Kampf"]

[QUOTE="TonyDanzaFan"] take a bunch of mountain dew covered vicodin and powerbomb your mom through a table. OHHH YEAH!!!!!TonyDanzaFan

SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!

nooo. just no. I'm gonna give you a COBRA CLUTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COBRA CLUTCH!!!!!!!!!

Where's Iron Sheik when I need him?

#13 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6201 posts) -

Stone Cold would win. Goldberg would go for the spear and miss and then Stone Cold would kick him when he turned around and then deliver the Stone Cold Stunner FTW.Mkavanaugh77

STONE COLD!
STONE COLD!
STONE COLD!

#16 Posted by LostProphetFLCL (17677 posts) -

Stone Cold cause Goldberg was a terrible wrestler.

#17 Posted by TonyDanzaFan (2973 posts) -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC6ckcabKO8

Nuff said

Mkavanaugh77
Greatness. I love SCSA but I have such a soft spot in my heart for goldy.
#18 Posted by gamertylers (1969 posts) -
Whoever the writers want to win.
#19 Posted by mems_1224 (48145 posts) -
Stone Cold easily. He had a better finisher, better intro and so many more memorable moments. The guy got thrown through a steel cage and hit by a car.
#20 Posted by tocool340 (20639 posts) -
It would be fun to watch, but Goldberg would probably win if the match wasn't fixed...
#21 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTAu30S0roI

ah...the good ole days

not even a contest, goldberg

billgoldberg_crop_340x234.jpg?1288705018

#22 Posted by ionusX (25716 posts) -

wouldnt bother watching goldberg + stonecold + anything = bad match

case in point

goldberg vs lesnar /w austin as referee

most boring match in about 3 yrs left or right of that wrestlemania in the timeline

#23 Posted by the_phenom_ (2992 posts) -
Goldberg goes for a spear but Austin would deliver a Stunner before being speared so Austin's my pick here.
#24 Posted by sukraj (23680 posts) -

Goldberg hands down