Goku Vs. Superman?

#1 Posted by Chatch09 (373 posts) -

I think we all know the answer lol. 100% accurate outcome:

#2 Posted by -ParaNormaN- (834 posts) -

First of all, that comic is not within the rules. Goku's farthest transformation in Z was a Super Saiyan 3 and in GT 4. That pink haired Super Saiyan doesn't exist and cancels out the entire fight.

#3 Edited by lamprey263 (24223 posts) -

Since Superman can turn back time just by flying around the earth really fast, do you think he sometimes goes GTA nuts on us and rape, pillages, and murders, then after fulfilling his blood of mass destruction lust turns back time and goes on acting like the boy scout?

#4 Edited by EPICCOMMANDER (585 posts) -
@-paranorman- said:

First of all, that comic is not within the rules. Goku's farthest transformation in Z was a Super Saiyan 3 and in GT 4. That pink haired Super Saiyan doesn't exist and cancels out the entire fight.

I'm on mobile and my phone explodes when I watch a video so I can't see it. I know Goku used Kaio-Ken and SSJ1 before so maybe it's that. I don't know what happened in GT because I thought it sucked so I never watched it.

#5 Posted by Chatch09 (373 posts) -

@lamprey263 said:

Since Superman can turn back time just by flying around the earth really fast, do you think he sometimes goes GTA nuts on us and rape, pillages, and murders, then after fulfilling his blood of mass destruction lust turns back time and goes on acting like the boy scout?

HAAAAAhahahahaha!!! Possibly....

@-paranorman- said:

You obviously haven't seen Battle of Z

#6 Edited by -ParaNormaN- (834 posts) -

@Chatch09: Unless the original creator of DB says it exists, the pink haired saiyan does not.

#7 Edited by LostProphetFLCL (17512 posts) -

Goku absolutely kills Superman on the mic.

#8 Edited by -ParaNormaN- (834 posts) -

I take it back, it looks like the pink haired saiyan exists in the latest DBZ movie, Battle of the Gods. Since most movies aren't canon to the DB series, its still iffy.

#9 Posted by sonicare (53485 posts) -

They're both losers.

#10 Posted by PannicAtack (21037 posts) -

Oh look, this thread again.

#11 Edited by Chatch09 (373 posts) -

@-paranorman- said:

I take it back, it looks like the pink haired saiyan exists in the latest DBZ movie, Battle of the Gods. Since most movies aren't canon to the DB series, its still iffy.

I'd say its fair game, I've never seen that chest blast move that Superman pulled off though.

@PannicAtack said:

Oh look, this thread again.

No one made you click on it....

#12 Posted by Chatch09 (373 posts) -

@LostProphetFLCL said:

This just made my day LOL!

#13 Posted by Judas_ (312 posts) -

Kaka-motherfucking-rot.......................

#14 Posted by LostProphetFLCL (17512 posts) -

@Chatch09 said:

@LostProphetFLCL said:

This just made my day LOL!

It is probably my fav ERB, lol.

#15 Edited by Korvus (3972 posts) -

I always think a well made flipbook looks so cool =D

#16 Posted by Netret0120 (2206 posts) -

Goku>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman any day. Instant transmission baby!

#17 Edited by Motokid6 (5724 posts) -

@Chatch09: The super saiyan god IS the next step after SS3. Battle of the Gods is cannon as stated by the original creator. It's where there going to ( and yes they are going to ) continue the Dragon Ball series from.

Super Saiyan 4 from GT is NOT cannon. But either way Goku destroys Superman even in the first SS form. He is practically a god.

#18 Posted by Parado_xx (95 posts) -

Ironically, I found a drawing of Onepunch-Man defeating both Goku, Superman (and Thor) on his way to the grocery store earlier today. I have, however, never read neither Dragon Ball or any of the Superman comics, but I've always imagined that Goku would basically annihilate anyone, hahahah.