This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for rickyricardo007
rickyricardo007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 rickyricardo007
Member since 2007 • 52 Posts

Ive been thinking about people around us and how the world is changing so quickly. And Iv come to a comclusion dat god is evil. First of all, isnt the very beggining of the creation of men evil? Havnt you ever wondered why God created Man? Because he was lonely? Bored? What is more evil than creating life and then takin it away from us?

Eventhough we hav to be grateful because without him we wouldnt be here. But you have to admit dat God is evil.

BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#2 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts
Just lol :)
esbastica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 esbastica
Member since 2008 • 1665 Posts
god is a myth ,get over it *hides*
CreepingDeath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 CreepingDeath_
Member since 2007 • 3342 Posts
god is a myth ,get over it *hides*esbastica
*pulls out of hiding spot* This man speaks the truth.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts
I would think you'd have to have had an encounter to form such an opinion.
obsolete2k1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 obsolete2k1
Member since 2007 • 990 Posts
I would think you'd have to have had an encounter to form such an opinion.LJS9502_basic
an encounter with what? and why? human's have made assumptions and explanations about their surroundings and life experiences throughout history, no reason to stop now. These assumptions are based upon the evidence and experience which the percieve around them and throughout their lives.
RushMetallica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 RushMetallica
Member since 2007 • 4501 Posts
No you evil.
Lansdowne5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 Lansdowne5
Member since 2008 • 6015 Posts
No he's not. I don't have time to debate this now, but really, he's not. :)
Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts
I would think you'd have to have had an encounter to form such an opinion.LJS9502_basic
umm. People think God is good and God exists without ever encountering him. I'd say this is just as respectable an opinion.
aliblabla2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 aliblabla2007
Member since 2007 • 16756 Posts
No, evil is God.
fbigent34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 fbigent34
Member since 2007 • 2389 Posts
[QUOTE="rickyricardo007"]

Ive been thinking about people around us and how the world is changing so quickly. And Iv come to a comclusion dat god is evil. First of all, isnt the very beggining of the creation of men evil? Havnt you ever wondered why God created Man? Because he was lonely? Bored? What is more evil than creating life and then takin it away from us?

Eventhough we hav to be grateful because without him we wouldnt be here. But you have to admit dat God is evil.

really " i never knew dead would be so beatuiful" God if you believe in him has plans for people on this land. not just living your life your doing something to help the world out. you push yourself to the back and now blamming god when you can't blame yourself.
fbigent34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 fbigent34
god is a myth ,get over it *hides*esbastica
Sorry to here that you dont believe in god but for yuo to say its a myth just a fat out lie.
rickyricardo007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rickyricardo007
Then why cant anyone answer me why he created us in the first place, if you dont know then how do you know whether he is not evil??
UNHOLY_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 UNHOLY_basic
Member since 2008 • 790 Posts
would you need an encounter with him to know anything at all about him? including his existence?
Zenkuso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Zenkuso
Member since 2006 • 4090 Posts

Everything is made of a positive and negative (yes/no, good/evil, up/down, light/dark), being truly good or truly evil doesn't exist, saying god is evil is no more correct then saying god is good. Only fools and religious nuts believe that something can truly be pure in nature when in true fact it doesn't exist, one must be governed by a consciousness which itself must account for both good and evil.

If god was truly pure good without a shred of evil he would be quite honestly insane, thats the most honest way I could think of saying it. God in essence must be a balance of good and evil, he couldnt rationally judge something or anything if he couldn't experience both sides, so you are right that he is indeed evil but that is something that he must control like you or any other person, he can choose weather his actions are good or evil but we couldn't judge them without respect to perspective on why he took those actions in the first place, something we perceive as evil could in fact be good given that we might not understand the perspective god took to decide that action.

Perspective really does define that line between good and evil, we can't really judge unless we know that persons perspective for the decision that was made and even then it would be a matter of your individual perspective on weather you perceive that action to be good or evil.

shemrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#16 shemrom
Member since 2005 • 1206 Posts

With this post, and some saying the God not real or is evil. I think some sings of Armageddon is coming past.

rejection is one of them, 2012 seems so close these days,

(Time to hide, maybe to Canada.......)

Solid_Snake325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17 Solid_Snake325
Member since 2006 • 6091 Posts
Wow, only on Gamespot can you have such a stupid topic.
UNHOLY_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 UNHOLY_basic
Member since 2008 • 790 Posts
Wow, only on Gamespot can you have such a stupid topic. Solid_Snake325
considering gods track record in the old testament, i would say hes pretty evil too.
Lansdowne5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Lansdowne5
Then why cant anyone answer me why he created us in the first place, if you dont know then how do you know whether he is not evil??rickyricardo007
OK. Right, he created us for his pleasure. Plain and simple. Though to know why God created us is irrelevant to whether God is good or evil. :)
Lansdowne5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Lansdowne5
[QUOTE="Solid_Snake325"]Wow, only on Gamespot can you have such a stupid topic. UNHOLY_basic
considering gods track record in the old testament, i would say hes pretty evil too.

I wonder where you got the "_basic" from on the back of your username. I thought GS had stopped doing that a long time ago. Hmmmm. :P
obsolete2k1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 obsolete2k1
[QUOTE="Solid_Snake325"]Wow, only on Gamespot can you have such a stupid topic. UNHOLY_basic

agreed, that's why the New Testament is a revised "contract" between God and Man, but the jews still follow the Old Testament, so make of that what you will. /sarcasm burn (don't get all upset b/c I burned your favourite media controller, banker, lawyer or subjugator of impoverished and decades-long devasted peoples)
rickyricardo007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 rickyricardo007
Doesnt it make you feel frustrated knowing dat you were created by pure pleasure?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Doesnt it make you feel frustrated knowing dat you were created by pure pleasure?rickyricardo007
No, I always felt like I was alive for someone else's amusement.
obsolete2k1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 obsolete2k1
Doesnt it make you feel frustrated knowing dat you were created by pure pleasure?rickyricardo007
umm, no. cause we weren't? doesn't it make you frustrated that Tom Cruise used to make good movies but has become publically insane?
Lansdowne5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Lansdowne5
No. God gained pleasure by creating us, teaching us, and loving us. It's a relationship. Both sides gain pleasure. :)
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts
Actually, god, WAS bored and because his cable TV had nothing interesting, he started the FIRST reality show: Big Father (as in god is our father). :P
Lansdowne5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Lansdowne5
[QUOTE="rickyricardo007"]Doesnt it make you feel frustrated knowing dat you were created by pure pleasure?obsolete2k1
umm, no. cause we weren't? doesn't it make you frustrated that Tom Cruise used to make good movies but has become publically insane?

Oh, he's just going through the "Scientology" phase at the moment. Nothing to worry about. ;)
Lansdowne5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Lansdowne5
Hahahaha :lol: - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0
alphamale1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 alphamale1989
Member since 2008 • 3134 Posts

I really don't get your argument. God created many diffrent creatures, and then he made man- a creature who was alot like Him. Man had free will to do good things and evil things, and just like God alot of us like to create things- music, art, achetecture. I don't really see the evil in this.

Also (my argument here assumes God is real) who are you to judge a Being that created the entire universe? Creatures have varying degrees of intelligence- ants, rats, dogs, apes, and humans, thier is no possible way the ant could understand our systems of law, or something like the internet. When you think of the intellect of a Being that created the universe- both the physical and the laws that govern it- how do you think our intellect would be compaired to his? The fact is that if (I say if in order to be less offensive) God is real we are, congitivly, like ants compaird to God.

sAndroid17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 sAndroid17
Member since 2005 • 8715 Posts
[QUOTE="esbastica"]god is a myth ,get over it *hides*CreepingDeath_

**dives in hiding spot, pokes head out. "there right you know" **
aliblabla2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 aliblabla2007

[QUOTE="CreepingDeath_"][QUOTE="esbastica"]god is a myth ,get over it *hides*sAndroid17

*Stands up, armoured with fullbody flameproof suit* What these three people have said is fact.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 deactivated-5e836a855beb2

[QUOTE="sAndroid17"][QUOTE="CreepingDeath_"] *pulls out of hiding spot* This man speaks the truth.aliblabla2007

*Stands up, armoured with fullbody flameproof suit* What these three people have said is fact.

You gotta link to back up your claim? :o
JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#33 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts
I would say He's just more indifferent than anything.
aliblabla2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 aliblabla2007
[QUOTE="aliblabla2007"]

[QUOTE="sAndroid17"]**dives in hiding spot, pokes head out. "there right you know" **Jandurin

Undeniable proof, man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
[QUOTE="aliblabla2007"][QUOTE="Jandurin"][QUOTE="aliblabla2007"]

Undeniable proof, man.

:lol: Win.
Avatar image for deactivated-5df4e79c309ad
deactivated-5df4e79c309ad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 deactivated-5df4e79c309ad
Member since 2005 • 6045 Posts

rickyricardo007
God isn't evil. Sin entered into our world when Adam and Eve decided to disobey God by eating of the Tree of Knowledge. Man has been rebelling against God ever since. We have to get back to God by accepting Jesus Christ and living Godly lives. Someday, God will restore things the way before sin entered ine world and those who obey Him will all be happy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
God isn't evil. Sin entered into our world when Adam and Eve decided to disobey God by eating of the Tree of Knowledge. Man has been rebelling against God ever since. We have to get back to God by accepting Jesus Christ and living Godly lives. Someday, God will restore things the way before sin entered ine world and those who obey Him will all be happy.Jemdude
You saying that man created sin? Then Man = God.
Eman5805

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#38 Eman5805
Member since 2004 • 4494 Posts
[QUOTE="Jandurin"][QUOTE="aliblabla2007"]

aliblabla2007

Undeniable proof, man.

Proof that even people with no talent can have a hit single? Yeah, I agree...
Honenheim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Honenheim
Member since 2007 • 5402 Posts
You are no one to question the purpose, all life thats born on gaia eventually goes back to the source, the cosmic father loves you regardless of what you think or feel, his unconditional love will not cease. Man was not meant to live on this plane forever. stop thinking bro, theres nothing to do, only to be.
lancelot200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 lancelot200
Member since 2005 • 61977 Posts
He's so good that he allows evil to exist so that good may come out of it. - Aquinas
fbigent34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 fbigent34
[QUOTE="Jemdude"]God isn't evil. Sin entered into our world when Adam and Eve decided to disobey God by eating of the Tree of Knowledge. Man has been rebelling against God ever since. We have to get back to God by accepting Jesus Christ and living Godly lives. Someday, God will restore things the way before sin entered ine world and those who obey Him will all be happy.Jandurin
You saying that man created sin? Then Man = God.

in a way yes god created sin. did he mean for them to be sin? no he didn't they just didn't listen to the man which in truns make him a sin. god dosent control good or bad people. thats a choice you make.
tzar3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 tzar3
Member since 2006 • 12393 Posts
In that case Satan is GOOD
Dark-Sithious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Dark-Sithious
Member since 2008 • 3914 Posts

If we assume the Biblical God exists, then he is the creator of everything, ergo vis a vis, he created what we consider is evil.

That doesn't mean God is evil, but some parts of him is, he's got this evil side, like everyone does. His dark side is often referred to as the Devil, and god is able to suppress his dark side, but sometimes he is let loose, aka Apocalypse. It is said that God will-defeat the devil and lock him away for 1 thousand years at Judgement day.

I mean seriously, if God is this almighty force, then why can't he just smite the devil to dust, therefor the only logical solution in a biblical sense is that the Devil is a part of God which he can't get rid of.

mysterylobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 mysterylobster
Member since 2004 • 1932 Posts
"Evil" is a human construction, which helps our limited minds grasp difficult ideas. Applying it to a limitless being such as God is foolish.
freshgman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#45 freshgman
Member since 2005 • 12241 Posts
he should just show himself and tell us which religion is right
Dark-Sithious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Dark-Sithious
Member since 2008 • 3914 Posts

"Evil" is a human construction, which helps our limited minds grasp difficult ideas. Applying it to a limitless being such as God is foolish. mysterylobster

Then why is evil mentioned and described in the Bible? In fact large sections of the Bible are devoted to it. Are you saying that the Bible is not the work of God, but simply stories written by men?

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts
Do not agree that he is evil for the reasons stated. I do not believe in God though. Perhaps he is evil. Who knows.
Lansdowne5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Lansdowne5

If we assume the Biblical God exists, then he is the creator of everything, ergo vis a vis, he created what we consider is evil.

That doesn't mean God is evil, but some parts of him is, he's got this evil side, like everyone does. His dark side is often referred to as the Devil, and god is able to suppress his dark side, but sometimes he is let loose, aka Apocalypse. It is said that God will-defeat the devil and lock him away for 1 thousand years at Judgement day.

I mean seriously, if God is this almighty force, then why can't he just smite the devil to dust, therefor the only logical solution in a biblical sense is that the Devil is a part of God which he can't get rid of.

Dark-Sithious
No, no, no, no, no. Evil is the absence of good. It's much like a hole in a jumper. Does a person create the hole? Or does the hole appear when the jumper gets worn? It's also like darkness. Darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of good. You see? :)