Girls speaks gibberish in many languages

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by AlexKidd5000 (1851 posts) -

http://informoverload.com/19-yr-old-speaking-in-many-languages-2/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjfPRSCySeo

A funny video of a girl speaking gibberish in different languages, including english. But people got offended by it, and the video was taken down. Now my question is...WHY DO PEOPLE GET OFFENDED BY THE DUMBEST SHIT??? who gives a fuck if someone speaks gibberish in there language? get over it! I'm not the least bit offended by it, so no one else should be. I think those people are just really stuck up, and think they are too superior to have there precious language be made fun of.

#2 Posted by The-Apostle (12193 posts) -

Because they're all whiny crybabies?

#3 Edited by AlexKidd5000 (1851 posts) -

@The-Apostle said:

Because they're all whiny crybabies?

Exactly.

#4 Posted by Gaming-Planet (14175 posts) -

National pride.

#5 Posted by AlexKidd5000 (1851 posts) -

And people say Americans have to much national pride. That's just stupid. National pride is the dumbest thing imaginable.

#6 Edited by MrGeezer (56876 posts) -

@AlexKidd5000 said:
I'm not the least bit offended by it, so no one else should be.

Um...was that an intentional joke, or were you being totally serious?

It's one thing to state that people who are offended have misinterpretted or misread something, but that's not what you're doing. You're saying that they're wrong because they don't agree with you. And again...you MUST be joking, right?

#7 Posted by Korvus (6186 posts) -

I watched the video, didn't much care for it but I found absolutely no reason to be offended by it. Was it because she used their language in there? Or because she didn't? Or because they thought it didn't sound like their language at all? I don't think any of them sounded like the actual language..so what? There's a lot of people writing in these forums and it doesn't read like English either...Let's take them all down!

#8 Posted by playmynutz (6273 posts) -

Word huh lol

#9 Edited by AlexKidd5000 (1851 posts) -

@Korvus85 said:

I watched the video, didn't much care for it but I found absolutely no reason to be offended by it. Was it because she used their language in there? Or because she didn't? Or because they thought it didn't sound like their language at all? I don't think any of them sounded like the actual language..so what? There's a lot of people writing in these forums and it doesn't read like English either...Let's take them all down!

She was intentionally speaking gibberish in other languages that she couldn't actually speak, just what they sound like to her. not a big deal.

#10 Posted by Korvus (6186 posts) -

@AlexKidd5000: I realise what the point was =) Just can't understand why someone would consider it offensive.

#11 Edited by AlexKidd5000 (1851 posts) -

@MrGeezer said:

@AlexKidd5000 said:
I'm not the least bit offended by it, so no one else should be.

Um...was that an intentional joke, or were you being totally serious?

It's one thing to state that people who are offended have misinterpretted or misread something, but that's not what you're doing. You're saying that they're wrong because they don't agree with you. And again...you MUST be joking, right?

I'm saying that, as a native english speaker, I was not at all offended by hearing someone intentionally speaking gibberish in english. So why should anyone else be offended by someone doing it in there language? So anyone that dosen't speak hindi, or spanish perfectly, is deemed an asshole for insulting there perfect language, and a nation of people who are also perfect? in my opinion, they are the assholes. It's like playfully telling someone that there hair looks funny, and they throw a hissy fit and scream "I AM OFFENDED! MY HAIR IS PERFECT!!! YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE!!" it's ridiculous.

#12 Posted by comp_atkins (31824 posts) -

how is it in a language if it's gibberish?