Girls how do you like your guy's legs??

• 92 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Darthkaiser (12447 posts) -

I've been wondering this for the past few d ways, when I'm at the gym I see some guys with hairy legs (normal for a guy) and ones with shaved legs. Now I don't have any issue about shaved legs but I didn't know that girls also had preference for those so I ask this question. How do you prefer your guys?

Also guys you may answer too, I mean how do you prefer to be??

legs

I've never considered shaving my legs because...well...didn't know it was as common as shaving legs, I thought guys kept their legs like that all life

Oh and no those are not my legs

#2 Posted by muffincakes87 (3913 posts) -

I've been told that I've have nice legs for a guy. I'm not a hariy guy and my legs are no diffrent. My friends you to joke in gym cause they said I shave my legs. I don't. I also have pretty big calf muscles. I've actually been stopped by a guy at the gym, and have been asked if I'm a soccer player.

#3 Posted by theone86 (20555 posts) -

This man apparently believed that women go for the au natural look.

#4 Posted by needled24-7 (15900 posts) -

guys shouldn't shave their legs

#5 Posted by Suzy_Q_Kazoo (9901 posts) -

However you feel most comfortable. Makes no difference to me, so long as you're not sasquatch or something.

#6 Posted by bobaban (10560 posts) -
Some guys naturally don't grow much hair on their legs. I'm not one, but I know they don't shave them.
#7 Posted by XxspritexX (5836 posts) -

needled24-7
I swam in highschool and they made us do it. :P
#8 Posted by Mr_Alexander (1686 posts) -

Man this topic is weird, I've never considered shaving my legs, it feels feminine :/

I've actually been stopped by a guy at the gym, and have been asked if I'm a soccer player.

muffincakes87

I'm pretty sure he was just hitting on you :P

#9 Posted by Darthkaiser (12447 posts) -

Man this topic is weird, I've never considered shaving my legs, it feels feminine Mr_Alexander

Exactly it makes you wonder why a straight guy would do that?? Is it that girls like that more or something?? :?

#10 Posted by needled24-7 (15900 posts) -

[QUOTE="needled24-7"]

XxspritexX

oh yeah i forgot swimmers do that. i guess that winning at sports leads to winning with chicks, so it's okay for that :P

#11 Posted by theone86 (20555 posts) -

[QUOTE="Mr_Alexander"]

Man this topic is weird, I've never considered shaving my legs, it feels feminine Darthkaiser

Exactly it makes you wonder why a straight guy would do that?? Is it that girls like that more or something?? :?

Why is it different for women?

#12 Posted by 194197844077667059316682358889 (49173 posts) -
*biting tongue so very much*
#13 Posted by MgamerBD (17550 posts) -

[QUOTE="Darthkaiser"]

[QUOTE="Mr_Alexander"]

Man this topic is weird, I've never considered shaving my legs, it feels feminine theone86

Because who the hell wants a chick with hairy legs? :? How is that sexy?

#14 Posted by hippiesanta (9884 posts) -
one of the poll should be "I like them with waxed legs"
#15 Posted by theone86 (20555 posts) -

[QUOTE="theone86"]

[QUOTE="Darthkaiser"]

MgamerBD

Because who the hell wants a chick with hairy legs? :? How is that sexy?

I'm not saying it is sexy, but if it feels weird to a man to do that to himself then why should we expect that it would feel better for a woman?

Also, I don't think we've gotten much of an answer to the question of which women generally find more attractive, by my tally the only woman to respond is basically apathetic about it.

#16 Posted by XxspritexX (5836 posts) -

[QUOTE="XxspritexX"][QUOTE="needled24-7"]

needled24-7

oh yeah i forgot swimmers do that. i guess that winning at sports leads to winning with chicks, so it's okay for that :P

I dont think it was my winning more towards my body that was wet all the time 8)
#17 Posted by Suzy_Q_Kazoo (9901 posts) -

I'm not saying it is sexy, but if it feels weird to a man to do that to himself then why should we expect that it would feel better for a woman?

theone86

It feels more feminine to do so. Shaving can be a chore, but I like being able to have that smoothness on my legs. There's certainly women who choose to go down the more natural route though.

#18 Posted by VaguelyTagged (10178 posts) -

i like the feeling of my leg hairs dabbed in salvia.so no shaving here.

#19 Posted by Calvin079 (16406 posts) -

[QUOTE="needled24-7"]

XxspritexX

supposedly it makes a person faster when running or swimming. I don't buy it.

#20 Posted by GazaAli (22951 posts) -
I'm getting closer to the build I want, and I have been thinking of the possibility of shaving certain body part, like chest and legs. It seems a waste to have the build you want and let it be covered with hair...
#21 Posted by babyshoes- (37 posts) -

I think women having an certain amount of leg hair as a preference is tad bit shallow. I really don't care how a man's leg looks. But different strokes for different folks.

#22 Posted by TehFuneral (8051 posts) -

Having hairy legs is part of my MANLY essence. I wouldn't care what girls think.

#23 Posted by darkmask1991 (817 posts) -

[QUOTE="Darthkaiser"]

[QUOTE="Mr_Alexander"]

Man this topic is weird, I've never considered shaving my legs, it feels feminine theone86

Because hair means testosterone.
#24 Posted by lonewolf604 (8526 posts) -
Makes me wonder why GIRLS do it. Time consuming, clogs the drain.
#25 Posted by tofu-lion91 (13481 posts) -
Natural i.e. hairy. If I wanted to go out with someone with smooth legs I'd date a girl
#26 Posted by super_mario_128 (23885 posts) -
Doesn't matter to me.
#27 Posted by Brazil_Surfer (707 posts) -
paha there aren't any girls on gamespot!
#28 Posted by omho88 (3967 posts) -

Guys shouldn't shave their legs like some poster said.

#29 Posted by omho88 (3967 posts) -
paha there aren't any girls on gamespot!Brazil_Surfer
There are, I can feel it, not neccessarily chicks but well, you can't have everything.
#30 Posted by super_mario_128 (23885 posts) -

omho88

why

#31 Posted by Teenaged (31746 posts) -

omho88

They should. Its the only way.

#32 Posted by omho88 (3967 posts) -

[QUOTE="omho88"] why

super_mario_128
coz it's part of what defines you as a man.[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="omho88"]

They should. Its the only way.

only way for what? being, I won't say less man, but rather more woman.
#33 Posted by super_mario_128 (23885 posts) -

[QUOTE="super_mario_128"] whyomho88
coz it's part of what defines you as a man.

But womens' legs grow hair too.

#34 Posted by Teenaged (31746 posts) -

coz it's part of what defines you as a man.omho88
In some people's mind, perhaps.

#35 Posted by omho88 (3967 posts) -
[QUOTE="omho88"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="omho88"] whysuper_mario_128
coz it's part of what defines you as a man.

So ?!! Basically men and women are the same in everything except in the hormones ...... and of course the genetalia but even that, is hugely influenced by hormones .... The point is what makes you more man/less man/ more woman/ less woman is ur hygine and behaviours.
#36 Posted by omho88 (3967 posts) -

[QUOTE="omho88"]coz it's part of what defines you as a man.Teenaged

Of course you can always be in the few who think otherwise .... freedom for everyone.
#37 Posted by super_mario_128 (23885 posts) -
[QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="omho88"] coz it's part of what defines you as a man.omho88

So ?!! Basically men and women are the same in everything except in the hormones ...... and of course the genetalia but even that, is hugely influenced by hormones .... The point is what makes you more man/less man/ more woman/ less woman is ur hygine and behaviours.

As far as I'm concerned the only things that determine gender are the sexual organs. All convention regarding general appearance and behaviour isn't really relevant.
#38 Posted by metalguitar13 (1266 posts) -
Women now grade our legs? What is this?!
#39 Posted by omho88 (3967 posts) -
[QUOTE="omho88"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"] But womens' legs grow hair too.super_mario_128

As far as I'm concerned the only things that determine gender are the sexual organs. All convention regarding general appearance and behaviour isn't really relevant.

If you think so. People usually deal with people according to their behaviours and appearances not to their genetalia, people will see a strong woman with beard as a man even if she showed them her special place ;) .
#40 Posted by Teenaged (31746 posts) -

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="omho88"]coz it's part of what defines you as a man.omho88

Of course you can always be in the few who think otherwise .... freedom for everyone.

Maybe those few are right to not assume hairy legs define a man.

#41 Posted by omho88 (3967 posts) -
[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="omho88"][QUOTE="Teenaged"]In some people's mind, perhaps.

I said, it's just a part ...... do you shave them btw ?
#42 Posted by omho88 (3967 posts) -

the poll needs some adjustments, there shouldbe an option for men too

as a man, I shave my legs .... lol, this was funny and akward to write.

as a man, Of course I dun shave my legs.

aswoman, I like men with hairy legs.

as a woman, I like men with shaved legs.

The poll should have been like that.

#43 Posted by Teenaged (31746 posts) -

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="omho88"] Of course you can always be in the few who think otherwise .... freedom for everyone.omho88

I said, it's just a part ...... do you shave them btw ?

Even that way, as just a part.

No I dont.

#44 Posted by wigan_gamer (3293 posts) -
Our level of hair on our legs gets judged? Really? Facial hair and back/chest hair I can understand, but leg hair?
#45 Posted by Razor-Lazor (12762 posts) -
For my young age, I have probably the hairiest legs in my grade. I get **** for it a lot, but I don't really care. When I'm older, I might consider shaving them, if it truly bothers me. Otherwise, I don't care. I don't see why girls should care either. The hair on a guy's legs doesn't really seem significant to me...
#46 Posted by wigan_gamer (3293 posts) -
[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"]For my young age, I have probably the hairiest legs in my grade. I get **** for it a lot, but I don't really care. When I'm older, I might consider shaving them, if it truly bothers me. Otherwise, I don't care. I don't see why girls should care either. The hair on a guy's legs doesn't really seem significant to me...

Dont shave them sir... seriously it looks ridiculous unless you have huge calves. Strangely my calves are very hairy, but the rest of my body has little to no hair in comparison. Iv never even thought about it as a problem / issue.
#47 Posted by worlock77 (22547 posts) -

Never shaved my legs (I have little hair on them to begin with) but I shave, ummmm, another area. The wife loves it.

#48 Posted by Famiking (4879 posts) -

I'm going to trim them and if that doesn't look good either, I'll shave them (I'm a guy). They look very unpleasant and unclean to me. I don't know why, I think there's something wrong with me :p I shave my face daily, I regularly shave my arms and haven't worn shorts in the longest time.

#49 Posted by Theokhoth (36799 posts) -
Smooth as a baby's bottom.
#50 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

lets just say anything with jelly roles going down the side of them or look like a wooly beast is good.