This topic is locked from further discussion.

cpo335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 cpo335
Member since 2002 • 5463 Posts

Alright so there is this girl. I've known her for a ciouple months and we talk a LOT (online and phone). Like everyday. So I took her out on a date last month and everything went smoothly. So every weekend up to now I've been asking her to hang out, and so far she's only said no. she said maybe once, but by the time she let me know, I was at a party and it was kinda late, so we didn't hang. But the thing is, she isn't like avoiding me because she still starts conversations with me via Facebok chat or text. I think she likes me and so does my firned (whjo hapens to be good friends with her). I don't know what to do... I like her, but I'd ;like to see her once and a while too.

spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#2 spazzx625
Member since 2004 • 43433 Posts
Ask her why she doesn't want to hang out next time she says no?
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

If you ask her out and she says no, then move on. She doesn't like you. At least not in that way.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19594 Posts
I know a girl like that. I later found out that she had no romantic interest in me, but we're still friends so we talk all of the time...but that doesn't mean it's the same with the girl you know. Hm, if she doesn't want to hang out with you ever, then that's not exactly the best sign. I'm tempted to suggest just talking to her about it, telling her that you like her and asking if there's a chance you two could be more than friends, but I'm not exactly the most experienced in this sort of thing...so other people backing me up would be helpful. :P
metalpower08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 metalpower08
Member since 2007 • 1254 Posts

Alright so there is this girl. I've known her for a ciouple months and we talk a LOT (online and phone). Like everyday. So I took her out on a date last month and everything went smoothly. So every weekend up to now I've been asking her to hang out, and so far she's only said no. she said maybe once, but by the time she let me know, I was at a party and it was kinda late, so we didn't hang. But the thing is, she isn't like avoiding me because she still starts conversations with me via Facebok chat or text. I think she likes me and so does my firned (whjo hapens to be good friends with her). I don't know what to do... I like her, but I'd ;like to see her once and a while too.

cpo335
stop asking her out every week then. Remember you ARE the prize and if you don't feel it you will never get any girl.
ShootingPwnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ShootingPwnage
Member since 2009 • 423 Posts

just hang back and dont ask her out anymore. If she's into you, she will probably make a move

II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 II_Seraphim_II
Member since 2007 • 20534 Posts
TC just ask her what the deal is. That's the one thing guys have over women, we are blunt and get to the point. Just ask, get a straight answer and move on from there.