This topic is locked from further discussion.

B0Knows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 B0Knows
Member since 2007 • 1094 Posts
my current girlfriend whose family was very controlling and such. Well it turns out, she lied about a lot of things. To put things out there, even though I am not proud of it, I met her online and I have never actually met her before.

Before, I thought that she was a 17 year old Italian girl whose parents were just very controlling of who she dated. I also thought that she had a younger sister who was 14.

It turns out that she is really a 14 year old middle eastern girl with an older sister. She lied to me about her name, what she looked like, her family, and she even faked having heart problems and told me including having open heart surgery a month ago and having a failing heart and only having 2 years to live unless she had a transplant. She was taking pictures from another girls myspace that goes to her school and using them as her own and even doing the same for her sister.

Her parents and my parents finally talked, which is how she found out about all of this and told me. My mom was concerned because my gf was supposed to come see me, she lives 8 hours away but was visiting family 4 hours away but for whatever reason ended up not coming so I was upset and did not want to talk to my mom about it because I had got into a fight with my gf and did not want to talk about it.

I honestly can not believe that she lied about so many things. I do not know what to do. Our parents agreed that we were not to contact each other in anyway. I still love this girl, I dated her for almost 11 months and although she lied about a lot of things, I love her and I know that she loves me. I never loved her for what she looked liked or who her family was, I loved her for who she was on the inside and that has not changed. The girl she impersonated was very beautiful but I have found pictures of her real self and she is very pretty as well. I am just so stunned. This was a wonderful way to start off my christmas day.

Merry Christmas everyone
Crucifier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Crucifier
Member since 2002 • 7195 Posts

I met her onlineB0Knows

very epic fail indeed

X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
Reminds of the old aol days where me and my bro would lie about all sorts of stuff to mess with people :lol:
Frank-Brunel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Frank-Brunel
Member since 2005 • 243 Posts
How the hell can you love someone you've never met, god some people are such mugs, get out of the house for once and actually meet girls the real way, instead of online! I have no sympathy for you mate!
SpiritEmu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 SpiritEmu
Member since 2006 • 3370 Posts
It stinks!
plague32390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 plague32390
Member since 2003 • 1765 Posts

You met her online? Dont you know anything? There are no girls on the internet, I cant stress this enough.

AdamPA1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 AdamPA1006
Member since 2004 • 6422 Posts
Ya that sucks, but get a real girl. I thought it sucked that my girlfriend goes to a different school and we could only see each other 4x a week, lol shows what I know.
B0Knows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 B0Knows
thanks everyone. and for the record i am a freshman in college. I know that a lot of you have said things like how can you date or love someone you have never met. Even though this is not working out so well right now, I did learn some things a long the way. When you do not get to experience the physical part of a relationship with someone, the emotional and mental part of the relationship grow stronger. I view it as when someone loses a sense, like sight, their hearing or touch may get stronger. I met the girl online and only talked to her as a friend for over a year and than we started to grow closer. I still know the girl extremely well, just because she pretended to be another girl on the outside does not mean that she lied about who she was as a person. I am pretty confident that I got to know her for who she is on the inside extremely well and that is who I fell in love with, not what she looked like or what race she was.

Also, yes I am somewhat looking for a serious relationship right now as I feel that I need to find a wife sometime soon. I know that there is a 99% chance that me and her will never really work out, but I do not want to give up on her. I think that she does need help. I feel that this was a strong cry for help, most likely because of her family or some other issue and she needed someone to care for her. Whatever reason it was, I want to always be there for her, at least as a good friend. I do love her and it breaks my heart to think about all the emotional trouble she must have gone through to get to a point where she would have to do something like this but regardless I am going to do my best to help her in anyway I can.

We have talked for a little bit, without anyone knowing, about some of the things that have happened. It is really hard to believe her but somethings like love you can not fake, feelings are real. I do not care whether she is italian, indian, african, or Australian, I have strong feelings for her and she has them for me as well. I am probably just being young and naive about everything but this is just how I feel. She made me the happiest I have ever been in my life and yes I have been with other girls. I guess I will just try and do what I can and take small steps. I do think that she needs real help and I want to see her get better. I will keep this updated on what is happening, whether anyone cares or not.
B0Knows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 B0Knows
oh and i do not know if this makes a difference but I see a lot of you have commented about email and IM as our form of communication where in reality we rarely used the computer, we mostly talked and texted.

this has not taken away from my social life, I still go out to parties pretty much every weekend, even though I do not drink for personal reasons, and I have a good close group of friends. I have met a good amount of people at school and still keep in contact with other friends from highschool. I still hang out with other girls and meet new girls but I do not flirt with them much or want anything out if them, only being a friend. I feel that my social life was hardly affected by this at all, I went to the football games every saturday, out to parties at night, went to movies, bowling, etc. I just did not do so with my girlfriend or did I look for another girlfriend. Would I have prefered to have had her there close to me? yes but would I have rather dated another girl close to me that I did not get along with as well or have the type of connection that we did? No.
cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 cheese_game619
Member since 2005 • 13317 Posts

I would love to call joke topic for the TC's sake but... I fear it isn't. Which is bad. Your in college and she is, 14 was it? And you've never met her in person. And your parents talked with her parents before you had met with her face to face... hell, you still haven't.

You are one of those guys that gets gang raped by old men that were posing as horny, bi-sexual school girls. By that I mean, you really shouldn't put that amount of trust into words on a screen. Ever. I also doubt you are in love with her so much that it hurts.

cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 cheese_game619
Member since 2005 • 13317 Posts

"Btw this story was stolen from the posts of another board..."

Going back on what I said, I can thankfully call joke topic. Yay.

Mr_Leonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Mr_Leonis
Member since 2007 • 4615 Posts

......Did you copy & paste every post? :?

Fail indeed. :|

guitarplayer6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 guitarplayer6
Member since 2006 • 1866 Posts

^Pretty much sums up my reaction.

B0Knows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 B0Knows

......Did you copy & paste every post? :?

Fail indeed. :|

Mr_Leonis

just the TC's posts.

B0Knows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 B0Knows
he
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178873 Posts

First clue...meeting online. Seriously, this should not surprise you.:|

Shiggums

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#18 Shiggums
Member since 2007 • 21436 Posts
That's why internet couples don't work, duh.
Vis-a-Vis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Vis-a-Vis
Member since 2006 • 1977 Posts

People online are messed up individuals and I wouldnt ever consider dating someone I met online, better you learn the hard way without being hurt too bad.

Your lucky she wasnt some freak pedophile wanting your organs, then you'd be ****

MrLions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20 MrLions
Member since 2007 • 9833 Posts

First clue...meeting online. Seriously, this should not surprise you.:|

LJS9502_basic

Indeed, and the fact she lied to you....and you still love her confuses me :)

Avatar image for sprint_car_fan2
sprint_car_fan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 sprint_car_fan2
Member since 2007 • 2611 Posts
he's going to jail!
firebreathing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 firebreathing
Member since 2005 • 4619 Posts

[QUOTE="B0Knows"] I met her onlineCrucifier

very epic fail indeed

webcams are your friend

cool_baller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 cool_baller
Member since 2003 • 12493 Posts

Online dating ftw.Here is a few tips;

1.Never do online dating.

2.If you must do it, don't tell your parents they will think you are a loser.

ElZilcho90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ElZilcho90
Member since 2006 • 6157 Posts

So, you think you're in love with a girl who has been lying to you about, oh, everything about herself, and who you've never met in your life.

Kids these days.