This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by iloverikku11 (11039 posts) -
I started subscribing to GameFly on Saturday and I received an e-mail on Monday saying my account was activated and they would e-mail me when they shipped a game. I also bought the reserve a game feature. I put ten released games in my que like they said. I reserved Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and made it priority 1 game. The stock was full on that game and four or five other ones and I have still not gotten a game shipped or an e-mail. Does anyone know the problem is and what I should do?
#2 Posted by blazinpuertoroc (12212 posts) -
uhm I dont know how about you wait a day for them to actually ship out the game?
#3 Posted by viewtiful26 (2842 posts) -
One problem I had with gamefly was when I sent a game that was somehow lost in the mail, and the company wanted me to pay for it. Thankfully I explained this and was exempt from having to pay for this game, but I was always afraid that when I would renew my subscription this would happen again.
#4 Posted by Vashn (1416 posts) -
I hardly use gamefly anymore, as another posted said they constantly said the game was shipped, never arrived at my place, and then they wanted it back and i had to pay for it :/