Fringe Series Finale: Are you watching?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Shadow4020 (1954 posts) -

Break out the Red Vines!

128295_im.jpg

The end is almost here and while I'm sad it's ending, I'm glad it's coming to a conclusion, since it seemed like it was always close to being cancelled. Here's to an epic show and the hope that an equally great show will replace it.

So, are you guys watching and how do you think it will all end?

#2 Posted by jimkabrhel (15417 posts) -

I'm recording because the baby wouldn't let us watch two straight hours of TV this late.

I have good hopes for a good finale, but I hope it doesn't end up with a deus ex machina.

And someone is going to die.

#3 Posted by dave123321 (33829 posts) -
Yeah
#4 Posted by dave123321 (33829 posts) -
not a whoe lot of time left till the end. Expected more at this point
#5 Posted by thegerg (14917 posts) -
no
#6 Posted by whipassmt (13998 posts) -

I've never watched an episode of it, so I don't think I should watch the finale.

Any of you folks watch Arrow or Last Resort?

#7 Posted by -Vulpix- (2378 posts) -

I couldn't watch it because I had work, so I have to wait until next Saturday to watch it. Anyway is definetly my favorite show at the moment and has been since it first aired kind of wish it lasted longer.

Think after this show don't know if I'll be watching anything else Fox Network puts out, since I don't like them, but like a good amount shows they put out.

#8 Posted by konvikt_17 (22176 posts) -

Got it DVRed

will watch tomorow.

cant wait.

#9 Posted by Shadow4020 (1954 posts) -

Just watched it and:

[spoiler] I was a bit disappointed, actually. In two hours there was very little content. The ending was also very abrupt: Donald dies, Walter leaves, Peter and Olivia go home, white tulip, end. I felt that time should have been reset with at least 15 min of the show left, so that there would be more time to wrap things up. We're not really given any answer as to what has changed, how Walter's disappearance is explained, or what will happen. I'm also still confused by what Micheal meant when he put his finger up to his lips when Olivia asked what she should do next.

And wouldn't have been awesome if instead of getting hit by a car, Windmark had gotten shot by the bullet that killed Olivia, via her telekinesis? I was imagining it hovering in her hand and then "bam!" straight through the head!

The white tulip was great, but there's so much more I wish they could have addressed! Amazing show, but the ending didn't wow me.

[/spoiler]

I'm gonna miss this show.

#10 Posted by Squeets (8184 posts) -

I've never watched an episode of it, so I don't think I should watch the finale.

whipassmt

I watch Last Resort back when it started... Then they announced they were canceling it and I haven't watchted it since then because I don't want to get into it only to be upset when it ends; left wanting more.

Fortunately the other show I watch, Suits, just started again and is thriving, they just announced a third season a couple months back.

#11 Posted by whipassmt (13998 posts) -

[QUOTE="whipassmt"]

Squeets

I watch Last Resort back when it started... Then they announced they were canceling it and I haven't watchted it since then because I don't want to get into it only to be upset when it ends; left wanting more.

Fortunately the other show I watch, Suits, just started again and is thriving, they just announced a third season a couple months back.

I think Last Resort's finale is tomorrow. So far the Chinese are trying to ally themselves with Capt. Chaplain and there is a coup attempt going on in the U.S. by current and former members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to overthrow President Bolton.

I'm kind of surprised that they are cancelling it, my mother and sister say that maybe people don't like the show because it can be difficult to understand what's going on.

#12 Posted by papabear1245 (1 posts) -
has anyone seen fringe2167.com ? what is it?
#13 Posted by sukraj (22308 posts) -

Nope