French air strikes kill wanted Islamist militant

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by deeliman (2537 posts) -

French air strikes in the mountains of northern Mali have killed Islamist militant Oumar Ould Hamaha, a jihadist with a $3 million U.S. government bounty on his head, a Malian military source said on Friday.

I guess the French operation in Mali is going pretty well.

#2 Posted by indzman (19148 posts) -

Sweet. If world powers now could eliminate terrorism word entirely from world, that'd be certainly be a wishing :)

#3 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

@deeliman said:

French air strikes kill wanted Islamist militant

#4 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

@indzman said:

Sweet. If world powers now could eliminate terrorism word entirely from world, that'd be certainly be a wishing :)

Why would you try to remove the word? And good luck with that. Not going to happen.

#5 Edited by indzman (19148 posts) -

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@indzman said:

Sweet. If world powers now could eliminate terrorism word entirely from world, that'd be certainly be a wishing :)

Why would you try to remove the word? And good luck with that. Not going to happen.

I meant terrorism as a whole. Hundreds of innocents dying as we see in news. Could be any of us or our family,we never know how terrorists strike and where. I know its not gonna happen , atleast not anytime soon but its my wishful thinking to see end of terrorism once and for all.

#6 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

@indzman said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@indzman said:

Sweet. If world powers now could eliminate terrorism word entirely from world, that'd be certainly be a wishing :)

Why would you try to remove the word? And good luck with that. Not going to happen.

I meant terrorism as a whole. Hundreds of innocents dying as we see in news. Could be any of us or our family,we never know how terrorists strike and where. I know its not gonna happen , atleast not anytime soon but its my wishful thinking to see end of terrorism once and for all.

Oh okay. Yes I agree, it would be nice if terrorism didn't exist.

#7 Posted by lostrib (40000 posts) -

France still has a military?

#8 Posted by themajormayor (25949 posts) -

@lostrib said:

France still has a military?

Uhm, why would they not? It's one of the most important and most populous countries on the planet.

#9 Posted by indzman (19148 posts) -

@lostrib said:

France still has a military?

I'm surprised at your comment =P

#10 Posted by lostrib (40000 posts) -

@themajormayor said:

@lostrib said:

France still has a military?

Uhm, why would they not? It's one of the most important and most populous countries on the planet.

By "airstrike" do they mean "throwing stale baguettes"?

#11 Posted by GazaAli (23515 posts) -

@lostrib said:

France still has a military?

Terrible comment.

#12 Posted by lostrib (40000 posts) -

@GazaAli said:

@lostrib said:

France still has a military?

Terrible comment.

I agree, you made a terrible comment

#13 Posted by GazaAli (23515 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@GazaAli said:

@lostrib said:

France still has a military?

Terrible comment.

I agree, you made a terrible comment

I believe you're terribly confused. Take a good look at your stupid comment again please.

#14 Edited by lostrib (40000 posts) -

@GazaAli said:

@lostrib said:

@GazaAli said:

@lostrib said:

France still has a military?

Terrible comment.

I agree, you made a terrible comment

I believe you're terribly confused. Take a good look at your stupid comment again please.

I believe you're just terrible

#15 Posted by GazaAli (23515 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@GazaAli said:

@lostrib said:

@GazaAli said:

@lostrib said:

France still has a military?

Terrible comment.

I agree, you made a terrible comment

I believe you're terribly confused. Take a good look at your stupid comment again please.

I believe you're just terrible

I rest my case :3

#16 Posted by gamerguru100 (10799 posts) -

Jesus, you can't go into any thread and not see at least two people going at it.

#17 Edited by Master_Live (15288 posts) -

Good.

@lostrib said:

France still has a military?

They will surrender soon enough.