Fox News Host Says Santa Is White...

  • 115 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by angeldeb82 (1031 posts) -
#2 Edited by Serraph105 (27930 posts) -

I was going to come in and say that in most cases Santa is depicted as white and that people should probably get over it, but instead I got quite a wonderful laugh out of this thread.

Oh fox news you so stupid.

#3 Posted by mccoyca112 (5433 posts) -

For any kids reading this thread, Santa is black.

#4 Edited by DarkGamer007 (6028 posts) -

I think that people who believe Jesus is/was white are ignorant.

#5 Posted by Master_Live (14402 posts) -

Lets set Jesus aside for a moment. Isn't Santa actually white? Or at least the guy he is "based" on?

#6 Posted by dave123321 (33979 posts) -
#7 Posted by Master_Live (14402 posts) -
#8 Edited by themajormayor (25742 posts) -

I think that people who believe Jesus is/was white are ignorant.

Well he was.

#9 Edited by themajormayor (25742 posts) -

Lets set Jesus aside for a moment. Isn't Santa actually white? Or at least the guy he is "based" on?

He was Greek. Living in what today is Turkey. So he was probably white. But with a tan.

#10 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (24964 posts) -

@DarkGamer007 said:

I think that people who believe Jesus is/was white are ignorant.

Well he was.

What they didn't tell you is that he had a cross-shaped mole on his left inner thigh.

Rawr.

#11 Edited by themajormayor (25742 posts) -

@themajormayor said:

@DarkGamer007 said:

I think that people who believe Jesus is/was white are ignorant.

Well he was.

What they didn't tell you is that he had a cross-shaped mole on his left inner thigh.

Rawr.

He should check that out. Could be cancer.

#12 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (24964 posts) -

@THE_DRUGGIE said:

@themajormayor said:

@DarkGamer007 said:

I think that people who believe Jesus is/was white are ignorant.

Well he was.

What they didn't tell you is that he had a cross-shaped mole on his left inner thigh.

Rawr.

He should check that out. Could be cancer.

It actually contained a rare fungal infection that revives the host after an ambiguous amount of time.

So basically it's The Last of Us.

#13 Edited by Makhaidos (1613 posts) -

@Master_Live: think he was originally Hispanic

Wrong. He was Russian. Didn't you ever see Rise of the Guardians?

#14 Posted by MakeMeaSammitch (3817 posts) -

Oh dem cons

#15 Posted by HoolaHoopMan (7775 posts) -

Just that mouth breather Megyn Kelly.

#16 Edited by danjammer69 (4115 posts) -

@angeldeb82 said:

...and So Is Jesus! Man, there are Fox News nuts around there!

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20131212/b490290/

Ok, so the origin of Santa is a combination of Germanic/Nordic, maybe even Russian, at least that is where the mythology started.

You mean to tell me that they didn't invent Santa as a Caucasian character? That somehow Santa Claus is actually black?

This is the stupidest fucking argument I have heard in quite some time. Also, gotta love some of the super liberal PC morons in this thread acting so mortified that the myth of Santa Claus has him as a white man.

I have no issue at all and accept that Jesus was most likely a man of color, or at the least was in no way Caucasian. But to argue that Santa Claus, a freaking invented story, is somehow not white is bullshit.

God damn 'white guilt' is nauseating.

#17 Edited by dave123321 (33979 posts) -
#18 Posted by Master_Live (14402 posts) -

Just that mouth breather Megyn Kelly.

Oh she can breathe on me whenever she desires.

#19 Posted by HoolaHoopMan (7775 posts) -

Ok, so the origin of Santa is a combination of Germanic/Nordic, maybe even Russian, at least that is where the mythology started.

You mean to tell me that they didn't invent Santa as a Caucasian character? That somehow Santa Claus is actually black?

This is the stupidest fucking argument I have heard in quite some time. Also, gotta love some of the super liberal PC morons in this thread acting so mortified that the myth of Santa Claus has him as a white man.

I have no issue at all and accept that Jesus was most likely a man of color, or at the least was in no way Caucasian. But to argue that Santa Claus, a freaking invented story, is somehow not white is bullshit.

God damn 'white guilt' is nauseating.

The original Saint Nicholas was born in Turkey. It wasn't until he was merged together with pagan holidays and figures centuries later that this image of him being white emerged.

#20 Posted by Makhaidos (1613 posts) -

@angeldeb82 said:

...and So Is Jesus! Man, there are Fox News nuts around there!

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20131212/b490290/

Ok, so the origin of Santa is a combination of Germanic/Nordic, maybe even Russian, at least that is where the mythology started.

You mean to tell me that they didn't invent Santa as a Caucasian character? That somehow Santa Claus is actually black?

This is the stupidest fucking argument I have heard in quite some time. Also, gotta love some of the super liberal PC morons in this thread acting so mortified that the myth of Santa Claus has him as a white man.

I have no issue at all and accept that Jesus was most likely a man of color, or at the least was in no way Caucasian. But to argue that Santa Claus, a freaking invented story, is somehow not white is bullshit.

God damn 'white guilt' is nauseating.

Yes, it's the liberals getting so upset over the skin color of a fictional character; not the guy who rages about it for five paragraphs.

Shouldn't you be watching Fox News or something?

#21 Edited by themajormayor (25742 posts) -

@angeldeb82 said:

...and So Is Jesus! Man, there are Fox News nuts around there!

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20131212/b490290/

Ok, so the origin of Santa is a combination of Germanic/Nordic, maybe even Russian, at least that is where the mythology started.

You mean to tell me that they didn't invent Santa as a Caucasian character? That somehow Santa Claus is actually black?

This is the stupidest fucking argument I have heard in quite some time. Also, gotta love some of the super liberal PC morons in this thread acting so mortified that the myth of Santa Claus has him as a white man.

I have no issue at all and accept that Jesus was most likely a man of color, or at the least was in no way Caucasian. But to argue that Santa Claus, a freaking invented story, is somehow not white is bullshit.

God damn 'white guilt' is nauseating.

Jesus was definitely caucasian

#22 Posted by 4myAmuzumament (1749 posts) -

If that's the case then Rudolph is black, and the elves are chinese, and Mrs. Clause is Mexican.

#23 Posted by plageus900 (1042 posts) -

Why are adults arguing over the skin color of fictional characters.....

#24 Edited by THE_DRUGGIE (24964 posts) -

Why are adults arguing over the skin color of fictional characters.....

Why do grown men talk about being married to fictional characters?

#25 Posted by dave123321 (33979 posts) -

Do androids dream of electric sheep?

#26 Posted by plageus900 (1042 posts) -

Do androids dream of electric sheep?

I don't know, but I hear they have electrifying orgasms.

#27 Posted by MakeMeaSammitch (3817 posts) -

Why are adults arguing over the skin color of fictional characters.....

you know he was a real person right?

#28 Edited by Master_Live (14402 posts) -

Do androids dream of electric sheep?

Don't know, but I do know that the light that burns twice as bright burns half as long.

#29 Edited by plageus900 (1042 posts) -

@plageus900 said:

Why are adults arguing over the skin color of fictional characters.....

you know he was a real person right?

Saint Nicholas was a real person. Santa Claus is not.

#30 Posted by Gaming-Planet (14021 posts) -

Santa is not real.

#31 Posted by Master_Live (14402 posts) -

Santa is not real.

Yes he is. He lives in our hearts.

#32 Posted by lamprey263 (23490 posts) -

unfortunately this is about as close to the truth as Fox News can get if they tried

#33 Posted by Nuck81 (5846 posts) -

Damn you kids are stupid.

Haven't you ever heard of Jolly Old St Nick? St Nicholas?

He was Turkish. So he had Brown Skin.

St Nicholas

Also Jesus was from Nazareth. He was a Middle Eastern Jew. He had Brownish skin as well.

Neither are Caucasian .

#34 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150697 posts) -

I think that people who believe Jesus is/was white are ignorant.

You know the area he came from was populated by Caucasians....right? As for Santa...he has to be white. How else would the snow camouflage him in the North Pole...think about it.

#35 Posted by Masculus (2834 posts) -

Jesus was black:

#36 Edited by thegerg (15028 posts) -

As a mythical character he is white, isn't he?

#37 Edited by deeliman (2421 posts) -

@Master_Live: think he was originally Hispanic

Well, santa is derived from sinterklaas, and he was originally spanish.

#38 Posted by Brain_Duster (403 posts) -

There are lots of fictional characters that have defined skin colors.

To say that Santa can be any color is just ridiculous.

#39 Posted by helwa1988 (2094 posts) -

Seeming how santa isn't real, he can be any color people want him to be. so if someone wants a purple santa they can. if someone wants to make an orc santa they can.

#40 Posted by thegerg (15028 posts) -
@deeliman said:

@dave123321 said:

@Master_Live: think he was originally Hispanic

Well, santa is derived from sinterklaas, and he was originally spanish.


And who was white.

#41 Posted by Dogswithguns (10737 posts) -

Yes, he's white and fat.. and lazy.

#42 Edited by deeliman (2421 posts) -
#43 Posted by angeldeb82 (1031 posts) -

@angeldeb82 said:

...and So Is Jesus! Man, there are Fox News nuts around there!

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20131212/b490290/

Ok, so the origin of Santa is a combination of Germanic/Nordic, maybe even Russian, at least that is where the mythology started.

You mean to tell me that they didn't invent Santa as a Caucasian character? That somehow Santa Claus is actually black?

This is the stupidest fucking argument I have heard in quite some time. Also, gotta love some of the super liberal PC morons in this thread acting so mortified that the myth of Santa Claus has him as a white man.

I have no issue at all and accept that Jesus was most likely a man of color, or at the least was in no way Caucasian. But to argue that Santa Claus, a freaking invented story, is somehow not white is bullshit.

God damn 'white guilt' is nauseating.

Actually, Santa may be white, but somehow Fox News is misleading in claims that Jesus was white too.

#44 Posted by MakeMeaSammitch (3817 posts) -
#45 Posted by plageus900 (1042 posts) -

@plageus900 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@plageus900 said:

Why are adults arguing over the skin color of fictional characters.....

you know he was a real person right?

Saint Nicholas was a real person. Santa Claus is not.

and santa claus was based on him, who was a darker "arab" color.

What's you're point? Santa Clause is a fictional, pagan character and people are arguing over his skin color.

#46 Posted by MakeMeaSammitch (3817 posts) -

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@plageus900 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@plageus900 said:

Why are adults arguing over the skin color of fictional characters.....

you know he was a real person right?

Saint Nicholas was a real person. Santa Claus is not.

and santa claus was based on him, who was a darker "arab" color.

What's you're point? Santa Clause is a fictional, pagan character and people are arguing over his skin color.

But the person he is based on is real. Santa Claus is just the toned down embellished version, but he's still arab.

#47 Posted by comp_atkins (31328 posts) -

this is the stupidest topic ever. well done, ot

#48 Edited by plageus900 (1042 posts) -

@plageus900 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@plageus900 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@plageus900 said:

Why are adults arguing over the skin color of fictional characters.....

you know he was a real person right?

Saint Nicholas was a real person. Santa Claus is not.

and santa claus was based on him, who was a darker "arab" color.

What's you're point? Santa Clause is a fictional, pagan character and people are arguing over his skin color.

But the person he is based on is real. Santa Claus is just the toned down embellished version, but he's still arab.

Toned down and embellished. >.>

#49 Posted by Ace6301 (21389 posts) -

This is the same woman who thinks that Festivus is a threat to Christians.

Also "You can't take facts and change them to fit a political agenda". Said on Fox.

Fucking. Genius.

#50 Edited by Flubbbs (3051 posts) -

Jesus was white and so is Santa.. haha deal with it