Former tormented nerds UNITE!!!! (like Voltron)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for GalvatronType_R
GalvatronType_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 GalvatronType_R
Member since 2003 • 3116 Posts
I was the kid in school who earned good grades, loved video games, played with Transformers, ran home to watch Batman the Animated Series and Robotech, and generally didn't fit in with the popular crowd at school. Although I was kind of a jock (I played Ice hockey), I did not go full jock. Now as an adult, I own a big house, I have a great six figure job, I drive a nice car, I have to beat the ladies away with a stick, and I've improved my fashion sense and work out like crazy, resulting in a hot cut bod. I ran into one of the biggest most insufferable football jock dooshbag bullies back in the day and not only did he not recognize me, I later found out that he dropped out of college, has a huge beer gut, is practically bald, and works for his parents because he couldn't cut it after high school and in the real world. I couldn't help but take immense satisfaction from that. Living well and not peaking in high school and not being a fat useless bum in adulthood is the best revenge.
konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

supthencaptionsayscoolstorybro-vi.gif.

famicommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 famicommander
Member since 2008 • 8524 Posts
I got good grades, played with Transformers, and watched Batman when I was a kid too. But nobody tormented me because I wasn't a wuss.
danjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 danjammer69
Member since 2004 • 4331 Posts

.....And I'll form the head!!!

lol, I am 38 years old now, so I grew up during the whole Voltron phenomenon. Yes, young ones, it IS that old.

I only liked Voltron that was made up of the lions, not the stupid cars or whatever they were.

I used to have a 2 foot tall all metal die-cast Voltron that you could take apart into the seperate lions and then reassemble back into Voltron. Cost my mom over $130. Damn I wish I still had that thing.

Back OT: I was lucky to never have been billied or tormented by anyone in school or anything for that matter. But I did know my fair share of pricks that thought they were god's gift to humanity. I have taken satisfaction after seeing them 10-15 years later to find out they are either complete failures, drunks, crack-heads, and so on.

Not that I take pleasure in other's misfortune, but I think that karma TRULY is a bitch.

GalvatronType_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GalvatronType_R
Forgot to mention that even into adulthood, I still watch Batman and Robotech. Have I mentioned my hot secksay cut bod?
konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 konvikt_17

kckEH38.gif.

danjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 danjammer69
Member since 2004 • 4331 Posts
Forgot to mention that even into adulthood, I still watch Batman and Robotech. Have I mentioned my hot secksay cut bod?GalvatronType_R
Damn dude, you don't want to turn out like that person you described do you? A little bit of modesty goes a long way.
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

kckEH38.gif.

konvikt_17

This, a million times this

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58511 Posts

I have to beat the ladies away with a stick, and I've improved my fashion sense and work out like crazy, resulting in a hot cut bod. GalvatronType_R

hC5184277

And that is ok, just be honest with yourself.

GalvatronType_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 GalvatronType_R
[QUOTE="GalvatronType_R"]Forgot to mention that even into adulthood, I still watch Batman and Robotech. Have I mentioned my hot secksay cut bod?danjammer69
Damn dude, you don't want to turn out like that person you described do you? A little bit of modesty goes a long way.

Modesty is for poor people who can only afford to buy the PS4. I'm rich and can afford the Xbox One; therefore, modesty is not needed.
GalvatronType_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 GalvatronType_R

[QUOTE="konvikt_17"]

kckEH38.gif.

Jaysonguy

Okay, you guys caught me. I'm really bald, have a 40 inch waist, and I'm typing this from my parents basement. I'll post pics if you guys pay $4.95 each into my paypal.
destinhpark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#12 destinhpark
Member since 2006 • 4831 Posts

Hm. Sure.

GalvatronType_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 GalvatronType_R

[QUOTE="GalvatronType_R"]I have to beat the ladies away with a stick, and I've improved my fashion sense and work out like crazy, resulting in a hot cut bod. mrbojangles25

hC5184277

You know, my entire life, I've thought I was different and somehow separate from everyone else. I started listening to showtunes, Barbara Streisand, I've been to every iteration of Guys and Dolls, and took an unnatural interest in hairstyling and interior design. Therefore... tonight... in our time... right now... I've realized... that I'm... very... HAPPY AND CAREFREE!!!!. And I should be allowed to marry a beautiful woman and they should change the laws.
mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mrbojangles25

[QUOTE="mrbojangles25"]

[QUOTE="GalvatronType_R"]I have to beat the ladies away with a stick, and I've improved my fashion sense and work out like crazy, resulting in a hot cut bod. GalvatronType_R

hC5184277

You know, my entire life, I've thought I was different and somehow separate from everyone else. I started listening to showtunes, Barbara Streisand, I've been to every iteration of Guys and Dolls, and took an unnatural interest in hairstyling and interior design. Therefore... tonight... in our time... right now... I've realized... that I'm... very... HAPPY AND CAREFREE!!!!. And I should be allowed to marry a beautiful woman and they should change the laws.

good for you!  and no interest in hairstyling and interior design is unnatural my friend.

and laws are slowly changing in our favor!

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts
Troll thread.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#16 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Why would you beat the ladies away? Are you some kind of gay misogynist?
konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 konvikt_17

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

[QUOTE="konvikt_17"]

kckEH38.gif.

GalvatronType_R

Okay, you guys caught me. I'm really bald, have a 40 inch waist, and I'm typing this from my parents basement. I'll post pics if you guys pay $4.95 each into my paypal.

trying too hard

GalvatronType_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 GalvatronType_R

[QUOTE="GalvatronType_R"][QUOTE="mrbojangles25"]

hC5184277

mrbojangles25

good for you!  and no interest in hairstyling and interior design is unnatural my friend.

What are you wearing, secksay? And have you ever gotten bizzy in a Burger King bathroom? In the immortal words of the Macho Man, "OOOOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEEAHHHHHH!!!!!!"
GalvatronType_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 GalvatronType_R
Troll thread.xdude85
Why do you have to put labels on everything? Why can't you just love and be loved? Why can you just spoon with a human sized inanimate object?
Guybrush_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Guybrush_3
Member since 2008 • 8308 Posts

supthencaptionsayscoolstorybro-vi.gif.

konvikt_17

5lCDB.gif

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 mrbojangles25

[QUOTE="mrbojangles25"]

[QUOTE="GalvatronType_R"] You know, my entire life, I've thought I was different and somehow separate from everyone else. I started listening to showtunes, Barbara Streisand, I've been to every iteration of Guys and Dolls, and took an unnatural interest in hairstyling and interior design. Therefore... tonight... in our time... right now... I've realized... that I'm... very... HAPPY AND CAREFREE!!!!. And I should be allowed to marry a beautiful woman and they should change the laws.GalvatronType_R

What are you wearing, secksay? And have you ever gotten bizzy in a Burger King bathroom? In the immortal words of the Macho Man, "OOOOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEEAHHHHHH!!!!!!"

meet me in the stall at burger king.  If you see me tap my foot three times, two times, then four times...come in with your pants down.

OOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH!

GalvatronType_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 GalvatronType_R

[QUOTE="GalvatronType_R"][QUOTE="mrbojangles25"]

mrbojangles25

meet me in the stall at burger king.  If you see me tap my foot three times, two times, then four times...come in with your pants down.

OOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH!

That's too many taps, I was never good at math. Also, you better be wearing Bottega Veneta shoes or else we will have a serious slap fight in the restaurant like Larry Craig at the airport. WOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!! - Ric Flair
GalvatronType_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 GalvatronType_R
Why would you beat the ladies away? Are you some kind of gay misogynist?foxhound_fox
I'm not an OB/GYN, I went to school studying economics and hair design.
chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 chaplainDMK
Member since 2008 • 7004 Posts
This thread is going places.