For any AC/DC fans out there

#1 Posted by k41m (729 posts) -

Who do you like better? Bon Scott or Brian Johsnon? It's an impossible decision for me to make, I listen to more of Brian's songs overall but Bon Scott had some great hits with the band before he passed away and he had an incredible energy about him.

Bon

Brian

#2 Posted by bowchicka07 (1075 posts) -

Bon Scott of course but AC/DC has gotten old to me.

#3 Edited by thehig1 (2044 posts) -

AC DC made some of their best songs with Brian Johnson,but I preferred Bon Scotts vocals.

#4 Posted by EPICCOMMANDER (558 posts) -
@thehig1 said:

AC DC made some of their best songs with Brian Johnson,but I preferred Bon Scotts vocals.

Yeah I agree with this.

#5 Posted by stationplay_4 (443 posts) -

bon scott. i also saw ac/dc in concert in 08. amazing how hard these old guys still rock.

#6 Posted by brimmul777 (1219 posts) -

My favorite band is AC/DC,but I like Bon Scott better.For me,nothing beats AC/DC in the 70's.

#7 Posted by k41m (729 posts) -

@brimmul777 said:

My favorite band is AC/DC,but I like Bon Scott better.For me,nothing beats AC/DC in the 70's.

Yeah I was just jammin' this one..

#8 Posted by brimmul777 (1219 posts) -

On the topic of AC/DC,it's to bad about Malcolm Young.Hope he does'nt suffer for to long.My dad has the same mental issue.Really sad.

#9 Posted by k41m (729 posts) -

@brimmul777 said:

On the topic of AC/DC,it's to bad about Malcolm Young.Hope he does'nt suffer for to long.My dad has the same mental issue.Really sad.

I just heard about that, I hope so too man. Really sucks. I'm sure hes bandmates especially his brother Angus are doing everything they can for him.

#10 Edited by lonewolf604 (8522 posts) -

What exactly is Malcolm suffering from?

#11 Posted by lostrib (37031 posts) -

@thehig1 said:

Probably this

#12 Edited by brimmul777 (1219 posts) -

@lonewolf604 said:

What exactly is Malcolm suffering from?

Dementia.It's in the same class as Alzheimers.Two horrible diseases.