Floyd Mayweather Jr.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

vidiofreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 vidiofreak
Member since 2003 • 427 Posts

So if anyone pays attention to boxing/mma.. Before the Oscar de la hoya fight a few nights ago, Mayweather said UFC was a fad, and those guys couldnt box.

So Dana White (The UFC President) called him out on those comments. He told him that he would gladly put Mayweather up against Sean Shirk. The lightweight champion.

But Mayweather completly went back on his comments after Dana White said this. Mayweather said that everything he said was just to hype up the De La hoya, Mayweather fight.

lol, in a topic I posted about his comments a little while ago. I said that he should fight Sean Shirk. And after Dana White said he would do that fight, Mayweather backed down.

uncledeath2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#2 uncledeath2005
Member since 2005 • 5890 Posts

So if anyone pays attention to boxing/mma.. Before the Oscar de la hoya fight a few nights ago, Mayweather said UFC was a fad, and those guys couldnt box.

So Dana White (The UFC President) called him out on those comments. He told him that he would gladly put Mayweather up against Sean Shirk. The lightweight champion.

But Mayweather completly went back on his comments after Dana White said this. Mayweather said that everything he said was just to hype up the De La hoya, Mayweather fight.

lol, in a topic I posted about his comments a little while ago. I said that he should fight Sean Shirk. And after Dana White said he would do that fight, Mayweather backed down.

vidiofreak

That fight HAS to happen... I hate Mayweather :evil: