Firehawk Board(Ubisofts unoffical game)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Deagler_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Deagler_
Member since 2006 • 360 Posts
Hey this is for you guys to talk about Firehawk.. The new unofficial game from Ubisoft that is held in the Clancy universe.

To answer your guys questions:
Q: Maybe its John Clark?
A: It can't be since the time line doesn't connect at all.. Its set in 2026-2028 I believe.

Q: Whats it about?
A: From what I understand it sounds like the world has been turned on its head. If you listen to the broadcasting, she explains deaths of thousands of UK, Spain, and british forces. It even talks about how ruling is very nation only related. The US denies any imagrants into the country.

Q: Canada and US?
A: The broadcast also explains how Canada and the US border is locked down.. Seams like there hostile against eachother. The world sounds like every nation and country is against eachother.

Q: Whos the main character?
A: I cannot say for sure but it almost seams like a man, possibly military background. It also shows him on a hospital bed, possible injured or in a coma.. and he wakes up in this whole war.

Q: What was the screaming and noises in one of the audio clips?
A: I believe its his family, you might have caused a conflict that resulted in your own family expense.

Q: So whats the plot? the story?
A: Kinda feels like you have to rememeber and find out whats going on, maybe you possibly did something. We don't know for sure yet.

Remember this is only opinion base. If you have any info post it here. It seams like a 'children of men' movie like game, but its only my opinion.
Ryeferd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Ryeferd
Member since 2006 • 5198 Posts
I really want to know more about this game, and that is a good post, but it really doesn't belong in OT. I recommend taking this to the General games discussion board.