Few questions about the Zen Vision: M

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nbtrap1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 nbtrap1212
Member since 2005 • 1525 Posts
How much does it cost?
Does the screen scratch easily like the iPod's?
How is the sound quality compared to the iPod?
Can I stream music through it on the 360?
How is the quality of the FM tuner?
Can I buy it at a store or do I have to order it?
Are they coming out with a new version soon?  If so, should I wait for it?

Thanks.
bluezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 bluezy
Member since 2004 • 29297 Posts
I think i saw it for $250 CDN, but i'm not sure. From my experience with it, it doesn't scratch easily, but it comes with a protector sleeve and a pouch. The quality is very good, i don't have an iPod so i can't compare. I don't know about the 360, don't have one. The FM tuner is very good, and it holds 32 presets. It's a big selling point for me in an mp3 player, and it's excellent. You can buy it at a store, i saw some at Wal-Mart. Creative has a bunch of mp3 players out, i doubt they'll have a new one/a successor out anytime soon.

I actually have a question of my own: My laptop, running XP, won't recognize the Vision: M being there anymore when hooked up through USB, preventing me from charging it or putting songs on it. Anyone know how to fix that?
dewman322

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 dewman322
Member since 2005 • 579 Posts

.......I actually have a question of my own: My laptop, running XP, won't recognize the Vision: M being there anymore when hooked up through USB, preventing me from charging it or putting songs on it. Anyone know how to fix that?

I have a zen z plus. It did the same thing to me one time so I decided to stick the usb plug in a different port. It then worked. Now for some reason its back to the original spot that I first had. To this day I still have no idea what happened. If this doesnt help you im sorry but I dont know what else to tell you.

bluezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 bluezy
Member since 2004 • 29297 Posts
[QUOTE="dewman322"]

.......I actually have a question of my own: My laptop, running XP, won't recognize the Vision: M being there anymore when hooked up through USB, preventing me from charging it or putting songs on it. Anyone know how to fix that?

I have a zen z plus. It did the same thing to me one time so I decided to stick the usb plug in a different port. It then worked. Now for some reason its back to the original spot that I first had. To this day I still have no idea what happened. If this doesnt help you im sorry but I dont know what else to tell you.

Alright, i'll try that.