This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by indzman (16396 posts) -

Whats your favourite fast food and from where OT ?

I'm a fast food lover, sandwiches topping my list:

1. Sandwiches ( Chicken egg sandwiches from local bakery or at home butter vegetable sandwiches )

2. Street corner or Home made :

Chicken egg Chow

3. Fast food joints ( Mac Donalds my favourite joint for fast food on occassions ) :

Chicken burger , one - two large fries.

#2 Edited by LJS9502_basic (149455 posts) -

I don't like fast food at all...

#3 Posted by hippiesanta (9731 posts) -

Burger King @ Hungry Jack....

Japanese mcdonald (very tasty agaist other Mcdonald)

Taiwan 7-eleven's riceball and Giant Sausage

Indian food stall .... dirty, filty but delicious pull-tea

and this "jalebi" ..... my favourite root your teeth candy of all time

#4 Posted by Celldrax (14531 posts) -

My diet is far from being perfect, but I still don't go much for fast food.

The Hungry Jacks Whopper, though, is still my usual go-to choice for whenever I'm in the mood.

#5 Posted by indzman (16396 posts) -

Indian food stall .... dirty, filty but delicious pull-tea

and this "jalebi" ..... my favourite root your teeth candy of all time

mmm any indian food is yummy yet high on rich and spices :)

#6 Edited by Serraph105 (27560 posts) -

I eat a lot of subway because its about two minutes away from my work. I tend to get the oven roasted chicken (6 inch) with a ton of vegetables. The veggies are sort of where its at, on its own a chicken sand which is sort of a blank slate, but you can get a completely different sandwich depending on the toppings.

Beyond that I also like Arbys, they're my less than healthy haunt.

#7 Posted by coasterguy65 (5721 posts) -

I don't really eat that much fast food any more.

McDonald's Bacon McDouble, subs from Jimmy John's, Arby's Beef and Cheddar and Chick-fil-a Chicken sandwich are about it.

#8 Edited by AmazonTreeBoa (16449 posts) -

I rarely eat fast food (maybe 2-3 times a month), but it is normally McDonald's or Wendy's. And when I do, I only eat a few things from each place. I eat their grills (not breaded) chicken wraps, salads, and grilled chicken sandwiches. Not the cheap imitation chicken sandwiches. Every once in awhile (like every 6 months or so) I will go to Burger King and get a Whopper. My weak point is McDonald's and especially Wendy's fries. I try to avoid them because they aren't good for you, but it is hard not to eat a few when your girl always gets them with her order. I am much happier eating fresh fruits and vegetables over fast food.

#9 Edited by comp_atkins (31109 posts) -

in-n-out is the best shit ever. it's sucks they don't have it on the east coast

#10 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16449 posts) -

I eat a lot of subway because its about two minutes away from my work. I tend to get the oven roasted chicken (6 inch) with a ton of vegetables. The veggies are sort of where its at, on its own a chicken sand which is sort of a blank slate, but you can get a completely different sandwich depending on the toppings.

Beyond that I also like Arbys, they're my less than healthy haunt.

Are we counting Subway as fast food? If so, then I eat there a few times a month also. I normally get the over roasted chicken breast as well. My toppings are always pepper jack cheese, jalapeno peppers, black olives, tomato, cucumber, spinach, onion, bell pepper, and sweet onion sauce. The sweet onion sauce and the cucumbers are absolutely awesome tasty together. I discovered that flavor by mistake and have stuck with it for years now. They really taste great together.

#11 Posted by shellcase86 (1934 posts) -

I do fast food on my cheat day once a week. Salem's is the top choice for me. They literally have everything. Seafood, burgers, gyros, subs, chicken, and great drink menu. Everything but pizza.

#12 Edited by Serraph105 (27560 posts) -

@AmazonTreeBoa:

I count any place where you go up to the front, order/pay, and have your food all before you sit down. Or at least have your food in the next five minutes or so.

#13 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16449 posts) -

@AmazonTreeBoa:

I count any place where you go up to the front, order/pay, and have your food all before you sit down. Or at least have your food in the next five minutes or so.

I always looked at fast food as any place that has a drive thru.

#14 Posted by elkoldo (887 posts) -

No fast food for me.I'm a goddamn vegan.With milk though.

#15 Posted by Serraph105 (27560 posts) -
#16 Posted by LoG-Sacrament (20387 posts) -

there's one street in my town that has most of the bars on it. right in the middle of it is a place called USA chicken (formerly called "Fried Chicken" but disappointingly changed names) that, you guessed it, serves fried chicken. it's open after the bars are closed and it's glorious. i normally don't go there during the week, but i'll probably make a stop on the weekend after the bars when i'm ready to make poor decisions.

#17 Edited by Skyz_ (56 posts) -

I'm not a massive fast food fan, will have the occasional KFC or subway once in a while, that's about it.

#18 Edited by Flubbbs (2796 posts) -

Arby's beef and chedder

#19 Posted by Trender_man (134 posts) -

chick fil a

#20 Edited by Lord_Daemon (24229 posts) -

My favorite large chain fast food restaurant is Wendy's where I tend to get a double-patty cheeseburger affair...though truth be told I'm fairly happy with any fast food cheeseburger or the occasional chicken sandwich. My favorite smaller chain restaurant by far is Fuddruckers who easily make the best hamburgers with In-N-Out being a very close second.

#21 Posted by mindstorm (15242 posts) -

About the most I do would be Five Guys, Cookout, PDQ, and Steak and Shake. I prefer cooking my own food.

#22 Posted by ArmoredCore55 (23809 posts) -

I would probably say Steak n Shake. I love their shakes. I also enjoy Burger King, KFC, McDonald's(mostly for breakfast), Sonic, and Arby's.

#23 Edited by PSP107 (11572 posts) -

I will spend $1-$3 on the Dollar menu at Mcdonald's, Wendys or Burger King.

I don't remember the last time I had a combo meal. Maybe 1999.

#24 Edited by TwistedShade (3120 posts) -

I very rarely eat fast-food anymore partly for health reasons and partly because it now tastes like mostly crap to me.

That being said occasionally I will eat it and when I do Wendy's definitely has the best food around.

Burger King has probably the worst food between the big three (Wendy's Mcdonald's, Burgerking) and MCD's is in the middle. Wendy's being my favorite is primarily because I have a Sesame seed allergy and most of all of their burgers use Sesame-free buns.

(Edit) Forgot to add Chick Fil A. Haven't eaten there before despite our area recently getting one, but it is always packed to the teeth and hugely popular so I assume the food most be good. I know the service is friendly and the place always looks clean.

#25 Edited by AmazonTreeBoa (16449 posts) -
#26 Posted by Dogswithguns (10666 posts) -

Once in a while, like once a month.. think about fastfood I'm gonna puke.

#27 Posted by Trail_Mix (2021 posts) -

My favorite fast food restruants are probably Quiznos or Culver's.

#28 Edited by Netret0120 (1886 posts) -

I love Oranges, apples and pineapple. I rarely consume fast food but on my cheat day i might have some ice cream and biscuits.

#29 Posted by sukraj (21604 posts) -
#30 Posted by KHAndAnime (13141 posts) -

Considering I'm lazy and want meals without having to cook anything elaborate myself, I enjoy fast food. I typically frequent a local place called Dicks, which is very fresh fast food made with great quality ingredients. Their burgers are better than most expensive sit-down places, and they're cheaper than McDonalds. I'll typically go there 3+ times a week to grab a cheeseburger and fries. Other places I'll go to once a week max, such as McDonalds, Wendys, Burger King, or Jack in the Box. Usually they get my order wrong, or I get skimped on portions, or my order is sloppily put together. And despite the speed and convenience, I'm not saving as much money as I'd like compared to more quality food joints (or Dicks).

I love McDonald's fries though. I would eat them every day if it wouldn't kill me.

#31 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (3220 posts) -

Big Mac from McDonald's. Damn, so good.

#32 Posted by indzman (16396 posts) -