Fast and Furious 7 Trailer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1 Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

It's called Furious 7. Enjoy.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

I'm not going to lie, when I saw the amount of thread views versus the fact that it had zero replies the first thing I thought was this was a spam post.

Gotta admit this looks interesting.

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16878 Posts

Not as bad as I thought it would be, honestly. It actually looks solid.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Behardy24

@ad1x2 said:

I'm not going to lie, when I saw the amount of thread views versus the fact that it had zero replies the first thing I thought was this was a spam post.

Gotta admit this looks interesting.

It surprise me when I checked later when there were no replies. I was expecting this thread to blow up the minute I created it because I assume most people have watched and/or enjoyed the previous Fast and Furious films. I also came to the cross roads when naming this thread, I wanted to name it by the official movie title "Furious 7" but I thought this thread might get even less recognition so I just dip in the whole unofficial title.

But I digress, I too think this movie looks interesting. The trailer definitely re-sparked my interest in the Fast & Furious series. Going to try and track down the DVD collection for it so I can form a more well rounded opinion on each individual movie.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Behardy24

@hallenbeck77 said:

Not as bad as I thought it would be, honestly. It actually looks solid.

I think it looks pretty solid too. I was surprised that I like it so much since I didn't enjoy how the series moved away from street racing and instead went towards the crew going against international criminals and terrorists around the globe. I Still need to re-watch them to get a firm opinion about them.

What are your thoughts on the entire series?

-ParaNormaN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 -ParaNormaN-
Member since 2013 • 1573 Posts

The entire first scene with Brian O' Connor is Cody Walker. The shot at 1:51 is of Cody as well. Paul has a longer thinner face than his brother does so it is sort of easy to tell who is who. The CGI they put on Cody' face is barely necessary. Cody is almost identical to his older brother. Caleb Walker on the other hand looks very different.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Behardy24

@-paranorman- said:

The entire first scene with Brian O' Connor is Cody Walker. The shot at 1:51 is of Cody as well. Paul has a longer thinner face than his brother does so it is sort of easy to tell who is who. The CGI they put on Cody' face is barely necessary. Cody is almost identical to his older brother. Caleb Walker on the other hand looks very different.

I heard about that before. Wasn't expecting them to fill Paul Walker's role like this, but it does make sense and is probably the best thing to do. I myself barley notice the difference between the two, which is a real good thing. You are right that they look very similar, I bet with the makeup, the camera shots, and of course the CGI I doubt the audience will be able to tell the difference.

For reference:

Paul Walker
Paul Walker
Cody Walker
Cody Walker

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Behardy24

I hope they add a nice rest in peace message for Paul Walker right when the movie ends and before the credits roll. I think that will pull on my heart strings a lot as well as everyone else's.

Anyone else hoping for that?

Avatar image for thegamingjunkie
thegamingjunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 thegamingjunkie
Member since 2014 • 309 Posts

Been a huge FF fan for quite a while, when Paul Walker passed away I was sure it wasn't going to be the same again but I must admit, this actually looks pretty good. Definitely won't be missing this. Can't wait to see how Cody Walker does as Brian O'Conner xD

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#11 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@behardy24 said:

I hope they add a nice rest in peace message for Paul Walker right when the movie ends and before the credits roll. I think that will pull on my heart strings a lot as well as everyone else's.

I really hope they can continue the franchise. But i felt he was the heart of the movies. So let's hope they at least finish this one properly

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Behardy24

@Motokid6 said:

Wow! Honestly... If I didn't know Walker died I wouldn't even know it was a different guy.

Yup. I too was surprised how extremely alike they look as well.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Behardy24

@The_Last_Ride said:

@behardy24 said:

I really hope they can continue the franchise. But i felt he was the heart of the movies. So let's hope they at least finish this one properly

I'm sure they will. And I'm more than positive that they will finish this one well and sent off Paul Walker's character with positive vibes. Like him driving away into the sunset type of ending. You should look up some theories fan have made on what the ending will be alike, it's pretty elaborate and definitely tugs on the heart strings.

How do want Furious 7 to end in terms of Paul Walker's character?