Ex-LAPD Cop's Alleged Serial Shootings - $1 Million Bounty if Found!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#401 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19567 Posts

This "murderer" as you call him is a beacon of justice and should be supported. He's killing corrupt cop's and their associates while exposing the inept and corrupt LAPD. Anyone who has any common sense should support him; he's doing everyone a favour by dealing with corrupt cop's.QuebecNationale

Since when is it okay to simply murder suspected criminals, and alleged associates of those criminals, and their children?

- What qualifies him to be the judge, jury and executioner here?
- Whose 'justice' are we talking about here, when it's only one man, acting alone, taking very questionable actions against people to whom he holds a personal grudge?
- Even if these cops are proven to be corrupt, do they all deserve death? Do those cops who stood by and avoided conflict by saying nothing also deserve death (as he wrote in his manifesto), even though they may have done so for good reasons, such as keeping their jobs to continue feeding their kids?

Look, I see what you're getting at, but vigilante-ism is not the answer. It's too simplistic, it doesn't take into account all the angles.

It's a Hollywood solution to a real-world problem.

It's also funny how you attatch a negative connotation with the word "murderer". Look at the military or the Police Force since both have their fair share of murderers. Tell me, do you think the families of kids killed in Pakistan are justified if they called the US soldier who killed their kids a murderer? Lawful killing and unlawful killing are the same thing essentially; people are killed at the expense of either the country/Government or an honest cop who wants to fight corruption. In this case, the ex cop is carrying out justice since the Government won't. It's really quite comical that you condemn him for fighting injustice.QuebecNationale

Well...technically speaking, 'kill' and 'murder' aren't synonyms, and muder usually tends to have much darker connotations than mere killing.

'Killing' is just an action - anything that ends somebody's life can be said to have killed them. 'Murder' is more complex, and has a lot of legal and social dimensions to it, which tend to be negative in nature.

On the legal side, murder is an unlawful act of killing, typically requiring some kind of intention to kill or a reckless disregard for life. Concepts like 'unlawfulness', 'recklessness', or the planning required for an intended kill tend to have negative connotations.

On the social side of things, I would imagine that society would consider 'murder' to include any act of killing that they don't agree with - again with the negative connotations. That one is...trickier to deal with, because society is a bundle of differing opinions on everything.

Anyway, the soldier/rogue cop distinction seems pretty clear on the legal side of things.

Soldiers who follow their rules of engagement are lawfully authorised to kill enemy combatants; they only commit murder if they intentionally/recklessly break the rules (ie. deliberately gunning down civilians). So...yes, in my view, a soldier who kills Pakistani children would be a murderer (or at the very least he might be committing manslaughter).

In contrast, this man simply appears to be a murderer, without much room for error. He had no authority to do when he is doing, besides his own perceived moral authority (which is already questionable at best), and so by definition his killings are unlawful.

Perhaps society's views on murder might see them to be the same or different, although that's always going to be conflicted and nobody will ever agree on it. The only clear thing to me is that he is, legally speaking, a murderer, and I personally don't agree with his course of action.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#402 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

In order to get to the equality we want we can't play by the same rules our ancestors have suffered from before us. MgamerBD
Instead, we have to murder innocent people. Of course.

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#403 Nibroc420
Member since 2007 • 13571 Posts
@the people who're against Dorner. 1.) It's well known police officers can be corrupt. 2.) It's also well known police officers often cover for each-other, "dont cross the blue line" Dorner was trying to do the right thing, he reported cases of police brutality and corruption to his superior officer. In response, the department fired him and ruined his life, so we clearly know who's side the department is on. Currently there's no legal means for removing corrupt officers from their posts, without it being done by the Police Sergeant; Who appears to not give a ****. Dorner's doing what he can to improve the life of citizens in LA, he's trying to solve the corruption in his old department through the only means he knows.
Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#404 TheWalkingGhost
Member since 2012 • 6092 Posts
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"] So I'm trolling because I believe that pacifism is weak, immature ideal? LOL you are a kid. Did pacifism help out the Jews in WW2? "The reason why evil triumphs is because good men do nothing". Sadly until you realize that violence is a solution you will never grow. Until you see that some of the most powerful people in this world

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]Violence is necessary. It might not be the answer but it is a solution. Pacifism in my opinion are for people without a backbone. The only reason you believe it can work is either because your naive, grew up in a safe household or basically never stood up for yourself in your whole entire life. Have you ever been bullied? Does talking to a bully work? The answer is no. My parents taught me if they hit you hit them back. If they are mean never let them see you cry. Honestly kid, you sound to sedentary to even begin to talk to me in this subject. Also the NAACP, and all these programs are what is dividing us still. Until we let go of this seperatism attitude things will never change. In order to get to the equality we want we can't play by the same rules our ancestors have suffered from before us.

Not only are you a violent worm, it is clear you don't understand what pacifism is and why the NAACP has the programs it does. I can't take you seriously, and from the other replies you have gotten it is obvious few others do either. Until you can figure that out, there is no reason for me to waste my time talking to someone who doesn't even know what pacifism is. Until you know that violence is not the first step and EVERYBODY deserves trail by jury and vigilante justice is wrong, you will never be seen as more than a piece trash child. It is my hopes you are just trolling me for your own amusement, but by the sad looks of it, you are not.

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed. This world in arms is no spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers. The genius of its scientists, and the hopes of its children.

Pander your WW2 BS to this man.
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#405 TheWalkingGhost

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]In order to get to the equality we want we can't play by the same rules our ancestors have suffered from before us. PannicAtack

Of course. Shoot first, ask questions never. Bath the world in blood obviously.
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#406 PannicAtack
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"]

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]In order to get to the equality we want we can't play by the same rules our ancestors have suffered from before us. TheWalkingGhost

Terrorism is awesome!
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407 Nibroc420

[QUOTE="PannicAtack"]

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]In order to get to the equality we want we can't play by the same rules our ancestors have suffered from before us. TheWalkingGhost

Welcome to the LAPD?

6a00d8341c630a53ef017ee8532be3970d-640wi

TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408 TheWalkingGhost
[QUOTE="Nibroc420"]@the people who're against Dorner. 1.) It's well known police officers can be corrupt. 2.) It's also well known police officers often cover for each-other, "dont cross the blue line" Dorner was trying to do the right thing, he reported cases of police brutality and corruption to his superior officer. In response, the department fired him and ruined his life, so we clearly know who's side the department is on. Currently there's no legal means for removing corrupt officers from their posts, without it being done by the Police Sergeant; Who appears to not give a ****. Dorner's doing what he can to improve the life of citizens in LA, he's trying to solve the corruption in his old department through the only means he knows.

By murdering innocent people in cold blood? What did that mans daughter do? He is no better than who he claims to hate, others have dealt with far worse situations in far better ways. Defending dorner is defending a killer.
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409 TheWalkingGhost

[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"]Instead, we have to murder innocent people. Of course.

Nibroc420

Welcome to the LAPD?

If you think I am defending that, you would have to be a complete idiot.
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410 TheWalkingGhost
[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"]Instead, we have to murder innocent people. Of course.PannicAtack

Terrorism is awesome!

VIVA VIOLENCE! Why waste your time with peace when you can kill indiscriminately?
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts
[QUOTE="Nibroc420"] If you'd read his manifesto you'd understand he's tried that. He's tried taking the legal means to bring justice against these corrupt cops, He was labeled a liar among other things, and subsequently fired from duty as both a police officer, and as a reservist. The media destroyed his reputation, he claims not even his family will talk to him. All because some higher up didn't want to dole out consequences, or even investigate Dorner's allegations. Now we've got members of that same detachment that harbors police who beat disabled children, firing 20+ bullets into a truck "they suspected was Dorner's" despite it being the wrong make and model of truck, and the wrong color. Leaving two elderly women in the ICU; Witnesses are shaking their heads at such "Street Justice". I hope something happens, before people just accept this BS as regular, acceptable, police conduct.

Bull$****, dude. YOU read his manifesto and sympathized with him. So it stands to reason that he could have put his manifesto out there and gotten the same sympathy from you WITHOUT him actually having to go out and murder people. What, are you claiming that YOU can't see a legitimate complaint and see that as a cause worth fighting against if there ISN'T some murder-happy Punisher style $*** to back it up? Because that's what it boils down to. You got convinced by the manifesto (NOT by the murders). You're telling people to read thew manifesto (and stop getting so hung up on the whole "murder spree" thing). So basically, it boils down to the manifesto, is what you are saying. So...he couldn't have put out a manifesto without murdering people? You're telling me that if he had put out a manifesto and hadn't shot a bunch of people, that YOU would have dismissed his complaints simply because he didn't have the shootings and murders to back it up? Because that's sort of what you're saying, whether you realize it or not. And...that also sort of makes you out to be a sick ****, whether you realize it or not. You're basically implying that YOU wouldn't have given a flying f*** about his complaints if he didn't straight up murder some people.
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412 Nibroc420
[QUOTE="Nibroc420"]

[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"] Of course. Shoot first, ask questions never. Bath the world in blood obviously.TheWalkingGhost

Welcome to the LAPD?

So you're not defending the LAPD's decision to shoot first and ask questions later? I wouldn't either. Good thing Dorner is out there killing the corrupt officers.
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413 PannicAtack

[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"]

Welcome to the LAPD?

Nibroc420

So you're not defending the LAPD's decision to shoot first and ask questions later? I wouldn't either. Good thing Dorner is out there killing the corrupt officers.

He's killed three people. Two of them weren't even police officers, let alone "corrupt" ones. One for three is pretty damn sloppy.

I am fairly convinced that you don't believe a word of what you're typing. If you are, then I sincerely question your faculties.

TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414 TheWalkingGhost
[QUOTE="Nibroc420"] So you're not defending the LAPD's decision to shoot first and ask questions later? I wouldn't either. Good thing Dorner is out there killing the corrupt officers.

Dorner is murdering human-beings over some BS grudge. He is threatening to and killed a mans daughter because of it. There is no way you can defend a point that what those cops did is deserving of death. The fact you defend this type of actions is more than a little disturbing. Would you defend somebody taking the same action against congress? They are corrupt...
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415 PannicAtack
[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"] So you're not defending the LAPD's decision to shoot first and ask questions later? I wouldn't either. Good thing Dorner is out there killing the corrupt officers.

Dorner is murdering human-beings over some BS grudge. He is threatening to and killed a mans daughter because of it. There is no way you can defend a point that what those cops did is deserving of death. The fact you defend this type of actions is more than a little disturbing. Would you defend somebody taking the same action against congress? They are corrupt...

Here's an idea A guy writes something that sounds like a legitimate complaint against society. To prove his point, he randomly selects your house because you're a part of that society, and shoots you and those you care about. Then, someone on the internet jumps to his defense and parades him as a hero because of that thing he wrote.
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416 Nibroc420
[QUOTE="MrGeezer"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"] If you'd read his manifesto you'd understand he's tried that. He's tried taking the legal means to bring justice against these corrupt cops, He was labeled a liar among other things, and subsequently fired from duty as both a police officer, and as a reservist. The media destroyed his reputation, he claims not even his family will talk to him. All because some higher up didn't want to dole out consequences, or even investigate Dorner's allegations. Now we've got members of that same detachment that harbors police who beat disabled children, firing 20+ bullets into a truck "they suspected was Dorner's" despite it being the wrong make and model of truck, and the wrong color. Leaving two elderly women in the ICU; Witnesses are shaking their heads at such "Street Justice". I hope something happens, before people just accept this BS as regular, acceptable, police conduct.

Bull$****, dude. YOU read his manifesto and sympathized with him. So it stands to reason that he could have put his manifesto out there and gotten the same sympathy from you WITHOUT him actually having to go out and murder people. What, are you claiming that YOU can't see a legitimate complaint and see that as a cause worth fighting against if there ISN'T some murder-happy Punisher style $*** to back it up? Because that's what it boils down to. You got convinced by the manifesto (NOT by the murders). You're telling people to read thew manifesto (and stop getting so hung up on the whole "murder spree" thing). So basically, it boils down to the manifesto, is what you are saying. So...he couldn't have put out a manifesto without murdering people? You're telling me that if he had put out a manifesto and hadn't shot a bunch of people, that YOU would have dismissed his complaints simply because he didn't have the shootings and murders to back it up? Because that's sort of what you're saying, whether you realize it or not. And...that also sort of makes you out to be a sick ****, whether you realize it or not. You're basically implying that YOU wouldn't have given a flying f*** about his complaints if he didn't straight up murder some people.

It's irrelevant whether i believe him now, or prior to his attacks. I personally cannot do anything within the law to solve the issue of corruption within the police system, Neither can you. However when a police officer decides they are above the law, they shouldn't be a police officer IMO;Whether that is kicking a disabled boy in the face, or trying to administer street justice to Dorner, It doesn't matter. There's been more than a couple cases of brutality in the LAPD recently, So we all know the department has some corruption. It's the Police Sergeant's job to deal with the corruption when it's reported, He's not doing anything. So what do you do when a Police department stops policing, and starts being some sort of gang. Shooting at those who're breaking their rules on their turf, and assaulting the disabled, Pray? Not all of us are religious, and willing to leave it in the hands of some invisible man in the sky.
Avatar image for QuebecNationale
QuebecNationale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417 QuebecNationale
Member since 2013 • 146 Posts

[QUOTE="QuebecNationale"]This "murderer" as you call him is a beacon of justice and should be supported. He's killing corrupt cop's and their associates while exposing the inept and corrupt LAPD. Anyone who has any common sense should support him; he's doing everyone a favour by dealing with corrupt cop's.Planeforger

Since when is it okay to simply murder suspected criminals, and alleged associates of those criminals, and their children?

- What qualifies him to be the judge, jury and executioner here?
- Whose 'justice' are we talking about here, when it's only one man, acting alone, taking very questionable actions against people to whom he holds a personal grudge?
- Even if these cops are proven to be corrupt, do they all deserve death? Do those cops who stood by and avoided conflict by saying nothing also deserve death (as he wrote in his manifesto), even though they may have done so for good reasons, such as keeping their jobs to continue feeding their kids?

Look, I see what you're getting at, but vigilante-ism is not the answer. It's too simplistic, it doesn't take into account all the angles.

It's a Hollywood solution to a real-world problem.

It's also funny how you attatch a negative connotation with the word "murderer". Look at the military or the Police Force since both have their fair share of murderers. Tell me, do you think the families of kids killed in Pakistan are justified if they called the US soldier who killed their kids a murderer? Lawful killing and unlawful killing are the same thing essentially; people are killed at the expense of either the country/Government or an honest cop who wants to fight corruption. In this case, the ex cop is carrying out justice since the Government won't. It's really quite comical that you condemn him for fighting injustice.QuebecNationale

Well...technically speaking, 'kill' and 'murder' aren't synonyms, and muder usually tends to have much darker connotations than mere killing.

'Killing' is just an action - anything that ends somebody's life can be said to have killed them. 'Murder' is more complex, and has a lot of legal and social dimensions to it, which tend to be negative in nature.

On the legal side, murder is an unlawful act of killing, typically requiring some kind of intention to kill or a reckless disregard for life. Concepts like 'unlawfulness', 'recklessness', or the planning required for an intended kill tend to have negative connotations.

On the social side of things, I would imagine that society would consider 'murder' to include any act of killing that they don't agree with - again with the negative connotations. That one is...trickier to deal with, because society is a bundle of differing opinions on everything.

Anyway, the soldier/rogue cop distinction seems pretty clear on the legal side of things.

Soldiers who follow their rules of engagement are lawfully authorised to kill enemy combatants; they only commit murder if they intentionally/recklessly break the rules (ie. deliberately gunning down civilians). So...yes, in my view, a soldier who kills Pakistani children would be a murderer (or at the very least he might be committing manslaughter).

In contrast, this man simply appears to be a murderer, without much room for error. He had no authority to do when he is doing, besides his own perceived moral authority (which is already questionable at best), and so by definition his killings are unlawful.

Perhaps society's views on murder might see them to be the same or different, although that's always going to be conflicted and nobody will ever agree on it. The only clear thing to me is that he is, legally speaking, a murderer, and I personally don't agree with his course of action.

Since when is it ok for the Government to murder/execute people? As I said before in this thread, justice in It's most simplest and purest form is death. This ex cop did try to go through the legal channels but guess what happened? He got fired and villified by the media; the same media that you praise. These "by stander" cops as you say hold some of the blame and are in fact responsible for the corruption in the LAPD. They chose to remain silent and turna blind eye to criminal acts carried out by law enforcement officers, instead of fighting corruption. Yes, they do hold responsibility and they will be judged and condemned. If you support justice then you would be enticed to support Max Payne(the ex cop).

"Kill" and "murder" are the same thing in essence; either one results in the death of another human being so really, there is no difference aside from percieved notions from the ignorant masses that one is evil and one is good.

Ahh, you cited definitions but if you read any of my posts, you would know I am against such titles and defintitions simply because they're fickle; they change over time and represent phases and pieces of a whole.

Tell me, why is murder, according to US definition illegal, yet when US soldiers are in third world countries killing people, It's not considered murder; as I stated before, murder and killing are the same thing and both achieve the same result. What is the difference between a US soldier killing a civillian over seas and an ex cop killing corrupt cop's? The only difference I see is that one is sanctioned by a corrupt organisation while the other is not. 

This is your problem, you judge everything based on rigid definitions. Tell me, is there ultimately a difference between a US soldier killing a civillian in a foreign country, and an ex cop killing corrupt cop's? Both men are killers, murderers and they both achieve the same result which is to end someone's life. The only difference is which one you consider to be carrying justice.

Unlike you, I don't think murder is bad simply because murder is infact the act of "killing" someone.....nothing more and nothing less. Soldiers and cops from all countries are murderers since they kill other people.

I shouldn't even have to explain this. This ex cop tried to go through legal channels but got fired so now he has to take matters into his own hands, since it's clear the Government and the LAPD superiors won't do anything about it. This man is a hero, a modern Max Payne and is fighting the good fight against corruption.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418 MrGeezer
[QUOTE="Nibroc420"] So what do you do when a Police department stops policing, and starts being some sort of gang. Shooting at those who're breaking their rules on their turf, and assaulting the disabled, Pray?

According to YOU, he could have simply written a manifesto while NOT shooting and murdering people. I like how you simply ignored what I was saying. YOU are telling me that this all hinges on the manifesto, that the manifesto is so powerful that you had to get on his side despite the fact that he's murdering people. And...without even realizing it, YOU are saying that the murders are unneccessary. You're saying that the meat of the issue is in the manifesto, NOT in the murders, which means that he could have gotten attention to his cause without doing the murders. If the manifesto is that freaking powerful and convincing, then you've just answered what he could have done: write a goddamn manifesto and then NOT murder the $*** out of people.
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419 TheWalkingGhost
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"] So you're not defending the LAPD's decision to shoot first and ask questions later? I wouldn't either. Good thing Dorner is out there killing the corrupt officers.

Here's an idea A guy writes something that sounds like a legitimate complaint against society. To prove his point, he randomly selects your house because you're a part of that society, and shoots you and those you care about. Then, someone on the internet jumps to his defense and parades him as a hero because of that thing he wrote.

Why not? Seems to be the logic these lunatics are supporting.
Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19567 Posts

@the people who're against Dorner. 1.) It's well known police officers can be corrupt. 2.) It's also well known police officers often cover for each-other, "dont cross the blue line" Dorner was trying to do the right thing, he reported cases of police brutality and corruption to his superior officer. In response, the department fired him and ruined his life, so we clearly know who's side the department is on. Currently there's no legal means for removing corrupt officers from their posts, without it being done by the Police Sergeant; Who appears to not give a ****. Dorner's doing what he can to improve the life of citizens in LA, he's trying to solve the corruption in his old department through the only means he knows.Nibroc420

To be fair, that was ten months later, and Dorner isn't exactly the most reliable narrator.

I'm surprised that he left in the bit of his manifesto where we admitted to attempting to strangle a fellow officer over a racial slur, and had wished that he had shot the guy instead. I find it very difficult to believe that this was the only incident - violent or otherwise - between him and his fellow officers which would have weighed into their decision to fire the guy.

But...naturally, to a guy who, according to his manifesto, considers all of his own violent actions to be absolutely justified again and again (even before he started taking innocent lives - as you said, it's "the only means he knows"), clearly he can only imagine the reasoning for his dismissal to be the result of someone else's failings, and not his own. So that's what goes in his manifesto, and that's what he thinks justifies even more violence on his behalf. Is it the whole truth? Probably not even close.

Uh, that's not to say that the police corruption thing isn't an issue. I'm sure it is, and perhaps their policies need to change over that (publically naming and shaming might help there, for example). But all we have is his word on everything that has transpired, and the guy seems to be a violence-obsessed narcissist with a massive grudge against the police force, so we should take that with a huge grain of salt.

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]In order to get to the equality we want we can't play by the same rules our ancestors have suffered from before us. PannicAtack

I was talking about the NAACP....
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422 MgamerBD

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"] So I'm trolling because I believe that pacifism is weak, immature ideal? LOL you are a kid. Did pacifism help out the Jews in WW2? "The reason why evil triumphs is because good men do nothing". Sadly until you realize that violence is a solution you will never grow. Until you see that some of the most powerful people in this world TheWalkingGhost
Violence is necessary. It might not be the answer but it is a solution. Pacifism in my opinion are for people without a backbone. The only reason you believe it can work is either because your naive, grew up in a safe household or basically never stood up for yourself in your whole entire life. Have you ever been bullied? Does talking to a bully work? The answer is no. My parents taught me if they hit you hit them back. If they are mean never let them see you cry. Honestly kid, you sound to sedentary to even begin to talk to me in this subject. Also the NAACP, and all these programs are what is dividing us still. Until we let go of this seperatism attitude things will never change. In order to get to the equality we want we can't play by the same rules our ancestors have suffered from before us. MgamerBD
Not only are you a violent worm, it is clear you don't understand what pacifism is and why the NAACP has the programs it does. I can't take you seriously, and from the other replies you have gotten it is obvious few others do either. Until you can figure that out, there is no reason for me to waste my time talking to someone who doesn't even know what pacifism is. Until you know that violence is not the first step and EVERYBODY deserves trail by jury and vigilante justice is wrong, you will never be seen as more than a piece trash child. It is my hopes you are just trolling me for your own amusement, but by the sad looks of it, you are not.

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed. This world in arms is no spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers. The genius of its scientists, and the hopes of its children.

Pander your WW2 BS to this man.

LOL If I'm a violent worm for defending myself then you are a spineless pansy for not standing up for yourself. Pacifists are the joke of our modern time anyway. Its nice to know you meet the punchline. Pacifism is just a term for getting your ass kicked until the enemy gets tired or bored of his subject. If I'm wrong please enlighten me. Cause your bullied stories must be something to hear.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423 PannicAtack
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"]

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]In order to get to the equality we want we can't play by the same rules our ancestors have suffered from before us. MgamerBD

You are defending the actions of the ex-cop that is the subject of this thread, are you not?
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424 Nibroc420

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"] So what do you do when a Police department stops policing, and starts being some sort of gang. Shooting at those who're breaking their rules on their turf, and assaulting the disabled, Pray?MrGeezer
According to YOU, he could have simply written a manifesto while NOT shooting and murdering people. I like how you simply ignored what I was saying. YOU are telling me that this all hinges on the manifesto, that the manifesto is so powerful that you had to get on his side despite the fact that he's murdering people. And...without even realizing it, YOU are saying that the murders are unneccessary. You're saying that the meat of the issue is in the manifesto, NOT in the murders, which means that he could have gotten attention to his cause without doing the murders. If the manifesto is that freaking powerful and convincing, then you've just answered what he could have done: write a goddamn manifesto and then NOT murder the $*** out of people.

You continue to call them "murders", that's simply a "unlawful killing"; doing so is an appeal to emotion.
While I agree his acts are horrific, I'm simply stating Dorner writes that he feels he's done everything he can.
He reported the terrible things his co-workers did, because he felt the people enforcing the law should remain accountable.
He went through a couple court cases and such, he ended up being labeled a liar and his family shut him out.

Now he's released this statement, clearly thought out well in advance, and sends Anderson Cooper a note simply saying "I'm not a liar".

So, either

A.) He's completely bat***t crazy, and wants to play GTA:RealLife for a few days before and is giving the media a heads up.

or

B.) He's not a liar, knows he's accountable, and intends to kill those he intends to be corrupt.

as someone said in this thread earlier, simply writing about how corrupt cops are on facebook wouldn't have gotten as much attention.

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425 MgamerBD
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"]Instead, we have to murder innocent people. Of course.PannicAtack

You are defending the actions of the ex-cop that is the subject of this thread, are you not?

We kinda diverged if you followed the argument.
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426 PannicAtack
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"] I was talking about the NAACP....

We kinda diverged if you followed the argument.

So you recant your statements of support?
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427 TheWalkingGhost
LOL If I'm a violent worm for defending myself then you are a spineless pansy for not standing up for yourself. Pacifists are the joke of our modern time anyway. Its nice to know you meet the punchline. Pacifism is just a term for getting your ass kicked until the enemy gets tired or bored of his subject. If I'm wrong please enlighten me. Cause your bullied stories must be something to hear.MgamerBD
:lol: Look at this joke. You are a riot, you actually believe the BS coming out of your mouth? You got some serious issues, I am sensing some bullying that you have yet to overcome. Did your daddy beat you up? You are too much! The fact you seem to think pacifists are some scared little kids who just sit there are never fight is hilarious! See that quote in my previous post? Go look up who said that, and see how foolish you look right now. :lol:
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428 TheWalkingGhost
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"]

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]In order to get to the equality we want we can't play by the same rules our ancestors have suffered from before us. MgamerBD

And you're still an idiot. The programs are there to fix those inequalities that were created by centuries of racism and oppression. I am starting to think you are not black at all.
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429 MgamerBD
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"]Instead, we have to murder innocent people. Of course.TheWalkingGhost

And you're still an idiot. The programs are there to fix those inequalities that were created by centuries of racism and oppression. I am starting to think you are not black at all.

I am. I just believe in the quote of Bill Cosby. In order to get rid of racism we must ignore it. You see brat, I'm very thankful for what they represented in the past. But can you honestly say they have as much influence now?
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430 MgamerBD
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]LOL If I'm a violent worm for defending myself then you are a spineless pansy for not standing up for yourself. Pacifists are the joke of our modern time anyway. Its nice to know you meet the punchline. Pacifism is just a term for getting your ass kicked until the enemy gets tired or bored of his subject. If I'm wrong please enlighten me. Cause your bullied stories must be something to hear.TheWalkingGhost
:lol: Look at this joke. You are a riot, you actually believe the BS coming out of your mouth? You got some serious issues, I am sensing some bullying that you have yet to overcome. Did your daddy beat you up? You are too much! The fact you seem to think pacifists are some scared little kids who just sit there are never fight is hilarious! See that quote in my previous post? Go look up who said that, and see how foolish you look right now. :lol:

Well that is a pacifist. A person who promotes non violence. You must be a terrible pacifist. Daddy didn't teach you right sadly :(. Another fail for him couldn't even raise a so called pacifist son :(.
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431 TheWalkingGhost
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"] I was talking about the NAACP....

I am. I just believe in the quote of Bill Cosby. In order to get rid of racism we must ignore it. You see brat, I'm very thankful for what they represented in the past. But can you honestly say they have as much influence now?

Because ignoring racism or anything has worked so well. And the fact you seem think those inequalities are somehow gone is hilarious. Get out of your comfort zone kid, in more ways than one Black people (if you are one) are still at the bottom of the barrel. Hispanics as well.
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432 TheWalkingGhost
[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"]LOL If I'm a violent worm for defending myself then you are a spineless pansy for not standing up for yourself. Pacifists are the joke of our modern time anyway. Its nice to know you meet the punchline. Pacifism is just a term for getting your ass kicked until the enemy gets tired or bored of his subject. If I'm wrong please enlighten me. Cause your bullied stories must be something to hear.MgamerBD

Well that is a pacifist. A person who promotes non violence. You must be a terrible pacifist. Daddy didn't teach you right sadly :(. Another fail for him couldn't even raise a so called pacifist son :(.

Pacifist does not equal NEVER using violence. But thanks for proving you have no clue what pacifism is. Hell, Dwight D. Eisenhower supported pacifism..Which was who that quote was from kid.
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433 MrGeezer

You continue to call them "murders", that's simply a "unlawful killing"; doing so is an appeal to emotion.
While I agree his acts are horrific, I'm simply stating Dorner writes that he feels he's done everything he can.
He reported the terrible things his co-workers did, because he felt the people enforcing the law should remain accountable.
He went through a couple court cases and such, he ended up being labeled a liar and his family shut him out.

Now he's released this statement, clearly thought out well in advance, and sends Anderson Cooper a note simply saying "I'm not a liar".

So, either

A.) He's completely bat***t crazy, and wants to play GTA:RealLife for a few days before and is giving the media a heads up.

or

B.) He's not a liar, knows he's accountable, and intends to kill those he intends to be corrupt.

as someone said in this thread earlier, simply writing about how corrupt cops are on facebook wouldn't have gotten as much attention.

Nibroc420
I continue to call them murders because that's what they are. That's a goddamn FACT. If you have a problem with me making you out to be someone who defends a murderer, then that's YOUR fault for defending a murderer. Again, you say that simply writing about the corruption wouldn't have gotten attention. But that's bull$*** and you know it, because every single person defending this guy is pointing towards his manifesto, aka the stuff that he has written. Make a choice right now. There are two aspects to this: the stuff he did (the murders) and the stuff he wrote (the manifesto). Are you defending him because he's murdering cops (and people who associate with cops), or are you defending him because his manifesto was just that convincing? Make a choice, answer me that question. What was it that got you on this guy's side, the murders or the manifesto? If you answer that you're defending him because of the manifesto, then you've just invalidated any claims that no one would have given a $*** about him if he hadn't committed the murders.
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434 MgamerBD
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"]And you're still an idiot. The programs are there to fix those inequalities that were created by centuries of racism and oppression. I am starting to think you are not black at all.TheWalkingGhost

Because ignoring racism or anything has worked so well. And the fact you seem think those inequalities are somehow gone is hilarious. Get out of your comfort zone kid, in more ways than one Black people (if you are one) are still at the bottom of the barrel. Hispanics as well.

Which is why in order to get out of this we need to stop being divided. You don't see the irony in affirmative action? The irony in all black scholarships? We are basically stuck in the Civil Rights movement still as long as impose these laws. In order to be truly equal you have to give some things up. There is still a black and white only line. Such services such as the NAACP and other programs just keep promoting it. I'd rather be known for my talent then for my skin.
Rockman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435 Rockman999
Member since 2005 • 7507 Posts

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"] And where do you come from?BluRayHiDef

NYC, Inner city, African American. Taught never to trust the cops. Till this day we get randomly frisked, we have to act a certain way around them. To be a black man in America means you are a criminal.

I have never been stopped and frisked, and I look suspicious to everyone. What gives?

They probably think you're a narc.

TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436 TheWalkingGhost
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"] I am. I just believe in the quote of Bill Cosby. In order to get rid of racism we must ignore it. You see brat, I'm very thankful for what they represented in the past. But can you honestly say they have as much influence now?

Which is why in order to get out of this we need to stop being divided. You don't see the irony in affirmative action? The irony in all black scholarships? We are basically stuck in the Civil Rights movement still as long as impose these laws. In order to be truly equal you have to give some things up. There is still a black and white only line. Such services such as the NAACP and other programs just keep promoting it. I'd rather be known for my talent then for my skin.

I don't support affirmative action, never have and never will. If you want all this to end, thats fine. The problem is the inequalities that have plagued the minority communities are still there. The point is create programs to even out the playing field, end these inequalities and then get rid of them when there is no need for them. The reason I support them is not to create division, but to fix inequalities that are still there. Look at the average black neighborhood, the poverty crime and weaker opportunities compared to white people. You can't be blind to these, so if you can provide me with solution to lower unemployment, crime, drug use and educational problems for minorities I am all for hearing it. Which is also why I am fine with Black History Month, as black history still isn't integrate well enough to warrant changes.
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437 TheWalkingGhost

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"] NYC, Inner city, African American. Taught never to trust the cops. Till this day we get randomly frisked, we have to act a certain way around them. To be a black man in America means you are a criminal. Rockman999

I have never been stopped and frisked, and I look suspicious to everyone. What gives?

They probably think you're a narc.

I would love to be a narc......but the ones you see in movies that go undercover and get laid a lot.
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438 Nibroc420
[QUOTE="Nibroc420"]

So, either

or

MrGeezer
I continue to call them murders because that's what they are. That's a goddamn FACT. If you have a problem with me making you out to be someone who defends a murderer, then that's YOUR fault for defending a murderer. Again, you say that simply writing about the corruption wouldn't have gotten attention. But that's bull$*** and you know it, because every single person defending this guy is pointing towards his manifesto, aka the stuff that he has written. Make a choice right now. There are two aspects to this: the stuff he did (the murders) and the stuff he wrote (the manifesto). Are you defending him because he's murdering cops (and people who associate with cops), or are you defending him because his manifesto was just that convincing? Make a choice, answer me that question. What was it that got you on this guy's side, the murders or the manifesto? If you answer that you're defending him because of the manifesto, then you've just invalidated any claims that no one would have given a $*** about him if he hadn't committed the murders.

No, his manifesto wouldn't have gotten the nationwide coverage, and wouldn't have gotten the same result. A combination of the two, as well as bringing the media into it, has left me with a feeling that he honestly believes his manifesto, he wasn't lying, and perhaps his story has something. An old bitter cop raging on facebook let still drinking beer and doing ****ing nothing is no danger to anyone. Who gives a **** what lies they old?
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439 MrGeezer
[QUOTE="Nibroc420"] No, his manifesto wouldn't have gotten the nationwide coverage, and wouldn't have gotten the same result. A combination of the two, as well as bringing the media into it, has left me with a feeling that he honestly believes his manifesto, he wasn't lying, and perhaps his story has something. An old bitter cop raging on facebook let still drinking beer and doing ****ing nothing is no danger to anyone. Who gives a **** what lies they old?

Then you admit that you would not have given a flying f*** about this guy's complaints if he hadn't murdered people. Guess what? All that does is make you look like a piece of $***. Coverage isn't even the issue. Exposure isn't even the issue. This is 2013, people get hundreds of thousands of viewers to watch videos of their cats. It's not even that you wouldn't have seen his manifesto if he hadn't committed these murders (because he absolutely could have spread it around), it's that regardless of how compelling his case was you wouldn't have cared. That reflects solely on you.
Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts
Go fight for your rights HERO!
Rich3232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441 Rich3232
Member since 2012 • 2628 Posts
where is this guy? there's been a massive hunt for him, and still they're no closer to finding him.
KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#442 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts
thingsLJS9502_basic
Darn I was waiting for you to show up. Took a while. Now I missed all the action.
Pvt_r3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443 Pvt_r3d
Member since 2006 • 7901 Posts
Wow, what an interesting read. I wonder what's going to happen next.
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444 MrGeezer
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]thingsKungfuKitten
Darn I was waiting for you to show up. Took a while. Now I missed all the action.

I've been waiting for Airshocker to show up, seeing as how he's an actual police officer.
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445 Nibroc420
[QUOTE="MrGeezer"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"] No, his manifesto wouldn't have gotten the nationwide coverage, and wouldn't have gotten the same result. A combination of the two, as well as bringing the media into it, has left me with a feeling that he honestly believes his manifesto, he wasn't lying, and perhaps his story has something. An old bitter cop raging on facebook let still drinking beer and doing ****ing nothing is no danger to anyone. Who gives a **** what lies they old?

Then you admit that you would not have given a flying f*** about this guy's complaints if he hadn't murdered people. Guess what? All that does is make you look like a piece of $***. Coverage isn't even the issue. Exposure isn't even the issue. This is 2013, people get hundreds of thousands of viewers to watch videos of their cats. It's not even that you wouldn't have seen his manifesto if he hadn't committed these murders (because he absolutely could have spread it around), it's that regardless of how compelling his case was you wouldn't have cared. That reflects solely on you.

It reflects on society. No-one would have cared if he had simply shared this manefesto on facebook. His friends/family/coworkers would know, assume he's just being crazy (the police department ruined his reputation) No-one would have seen it, it wouldn't have hit the news.
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#446 PannicAtack

His friends/family/coworkers would know, assume he's just being crazy (the police department ruined his reputation)Nibroc420
As opposed to now, when everyone knows he's crazy.

Avatar image for Obviously_Right
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447 Obviously_Right
Member since 2011 • 5331 Posts

So has he killed any more corrupt Cops yet?

Rich3232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#448 Rich3232
Member since 2012 • 2628 Posts

Obviously_Right
nah, he's just hiding for now. kind of surprising that the cops STILL haven't found him yet.
Chaos_HL21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#449 Chaos_HL21
Member since 2003 • 5288 Posts

Obviously_Right

So far he only killed a random Riverside police offier at a red light, the daughter of a former LAPD and the daughter's fiance, he haven't killed any corrupt cops.

TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#450 TheWalkingGhost

[QUOTE="Obviously_Right"]

Chaos_HL21

So far he only killed a random Riverside police offier at a red light, the daughter of a former LAPD and the daughter's fiance, he haven't killed any corrupt cops.

That's because is a delusional murderer not in his right mind....Or as some here say..THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST!