Ex-LAPD Cop's Alleged Serial Shootings - $1 Million Bounty if Found!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#251 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

I'm curious as to the age group of the few people here who are supporting this murderer. They just scream of ignorant, angsty teens who see this as nothing more an a guy sticking to the man.

dave123321

Mid 20's

You support this guy, Dave? 

#252 Posted by chrisrooR (9026 posts) -
Read his 'manifesto'. I can understand his anger, but for f*ck sakes, he's murdering people who aren't even connected to it.
#253 Posted by SilentFireX (1951 posts) -

[QUOTE="SilentFireX"][QUOTE="JJ_Productions"] If thats the case noone on this board supports war in any shape or form am I right? Or is this a topic of hypocrisy I am sensing. Last time I checked, I have yet to see anyone protest any war on this board (except for a small minority). I am sure there are many here that support the idea of "liberating" the middle east via war right? JJ_Productions
This man has INTENTIONALLY killed innocents and advocates the killing of more. They have never taken up arms against him, and yet, he seeks to end their lives merely because they are associated with someone who fired him. Compare that to warfare where innocents are not the target, and when innocents are killed, it is most often because there is a perceived immediate threat. NO ONE was threatening this despicable person, and yet, he purposely murdered people who had absolutely nothing to do with his termination simply because he feels like taking his vengeance upon a system which rejected him.

Okay, so the so called 12 individuals who highjacked the air plane that blew up the world trade center. 12 individuals which resulted in the deaths of 114,000 Iraqs. Is that justice?

First of all, you have your wars mixed up. Do some research.

Secondly, you've once again missed the point. Even in the case of both wars, the objective was not the murder of innocents, but instead, the overthrowal of violent, perceived imminent threats. Furthermore, I don't advocate either of the wars in the way they were approached, BUT there is a clear and evident contrast between unintended collateral damage of innocents in warfare and the direct targeting of innocents and people who pose no threat.

#254 Posted by QuebecNationale (152 posts) -

I'm curious as to the age group of the few people here who are supporting this murderer. They just scream of ignorant, angsty teens who see this as nothing more an a guy sticking to the man.

Pirate700

Age shouldn't be relevant when supporting justice. Also, did you know that most cop's and most soldiers in the military are murderers as well? The only difference between this ex cop and current corrupt cop's is that one is wearing a shiny badge and the other is not.

I must ask, why do you view such situations in black and white? Most situations in this world are far too complicated to view them as evil/good(Black/white) and even then, it depends on the persons perspective of such things.

#255 Posted by PannicAtack (20937 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

QuebecNationale

Age shouldn't be relevant when supporting justice. Also, did you know that most cop's and most soldiers in the military are murderers as well? The only difference between this ex cop and current corrupt cop's is that one is wearing a shiny badge and the other is not.

I must ask, why do you view such situations in black and white? Most situations in this world are far too complicated to view them as evil/good(Black/white) and even then, it depends on the persons perspective of such things.

In one thread you talk about how great Objectivism, a thoroughly black-and-white school of ethics, is, and now you're talking about how most things are too complicated for a black-and-white worldview?
#256 Posted by MrGeezer (56041 posts) -
Also, did you know that most cop's and most soldiers in the military are murderers as well?QuebecNationale
You want to back that up with some evidence? I want you to provide a source for your claim. Chances are that the majority of cops and soldiers have never even killed anyone, let alone murdered them.
#257 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

[QUOTE="QuebecNationale"]

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

PannicAtack

In one thread you talk about how great Objectivism, a thoroughly black-and-white school of ethics, is, and now you're talking about how most things are too complicated for a black-and-white worldview?

He is a guy who thinks murdering innocent people is justice.

#258 Posted by SilentFireX (1951 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

QuebecNationale

Age is an indicator of immaturity. "Justice" wasn't being measured, maturity was.

Also, did you know that most officers never fire a shot (much, much less kill anyone) while in the line of duty? I suppose not, because you've never even bothered to research that. Shake off your "anti-establishment" preconceptions and accept the fact you are supporting a violent murderer simply because he's acting against authority.

#259 Posted by JJ_Productions (1064 posts) -

Pirate700
So by your own confession your scared of teenagers who have different views from you. For the record you don't need to know my age, since you want to ignore every question I asked you.
#260 Posted by Chaos_HL21 (5287 posts) -

People brining up his manifesto. why are you taking it on face value? Remember this guy was fired from being a LAPD officer, and I read his manifesto and not that impressed, Supporting gun control and going on a rampage with guns kind of takes away from your point.

#261 Posted by Nibroc420 (13567 posts) -

Age is an indicator of immaturity. "Justice" wasn't being measured, maturity was.SilentFireX

False, Age and Maturity are two completely different things.

Also, did you know that most officers never fire a shot (much, much less kill anyone) while in the line of duty? I suppose not, because you've never even bothered to research that. Shake off your "anti-establishment" preconceptions and accept the fact you are supporting a violent murderer simply because he's acting against authority.

SilentFireX

Hmm, We've got Ad hominems, argumentum ad passiones, and a strawman.
You're really trying today aren't you SilentFire?

Most officers DO fire at least one shot, despite your claims.
Or do you assume they just give the officer a gun and expect they know how to aim/shoot well enough?

Two innocent women had police unload gunfire at their truck, with them inside.
Why? Because it was a blue truck, and they were looking for a blue truck.
Quit pretending the police dont over-react, quit covering your eyes when the police excuse the murders they commit.

Racism and Police brutality are on the rise, and yes, they are connected.

#262 Posted by Jolt_counter119 (3965 posts) -

I don't know which to find scarier. A very sane, motivated, highly trained, fearless killer on the loose. Or trigger happy cops shooting anyone in a truck.

#263 Posted by QuebecNationale (152 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

PannicAtack

Ahh, that thread. I should've clarified futher; I don't follow an ideology and/or philosophy blindly, but rather I follow examples of it which I think suit me. I agree with Ayn Rand and Objectivism to a certain extent basically. Rest assured, I'm going to return to that thread tonight probably and clear up any misconceptions.

#264 Posted by Aljosa23 (24606 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

JJ_Productions

So by your own confession your scared of teenagers who have different views from you. For the record you don't need to know my age, since you want to ignore every question I asked you.

If you support this guy by proxy you support the murder of innocents who have nothing to do with the LAPD.

#265 Posted by Nibroc420 (13567 posts) -

[QUOTE="JJ_Productions"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]

Aljosa23

If you support this guy you by proxy you support the murder of innocents who have nothing to do with the LAPD.

Maybe he supports justice. If police will not police themselves, Every so often we get a morally pure soul such as Dorner to right wrongs. Because he's the hero LA deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him.
#266 Posted by PannicAtack (20937 posts) -

[QUOTE="JJ_Productions"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]

Aljosa23

If you support this guy by proxy you support the murder of innocents who have nothing to do with the LAPD.

Well, being related to someone isn't "nothing to do with."
#267 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150066 posts) -

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"] You don't think I'm one of them, do you?

BluRayHiDef

You're not arguing this dude is right in his actions are you? I honestly don't remember. You don't jump out at me like a couple others users do.....

I've said that I agree with his sentiments (i.e. the hatred he has for the LAPD's corruption and abuse of power), but that I don't agree with how he's acting upon them by targeting the family members of police officers and random police officers he doesn't know are corrupt or not. I've also said that targeting police officers he knows are corrupt is understandable.

No. It's not understandable for any individual to set themselves up as judge, jury, and executioner.
#268 Posted by Aljosa23 (24606 posts) -

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

[QUOTE="JJ_Productions"] So by your own confession your scared of teenagers who have different views from you. For the record you don't need to know my age, since you want to ignore every question I asked you.Nibroc420

If you support this guy you by proxy you support the murder of innocents who have nothing to do with the LAPD.

Maybe he supports justice. If police will not police themselves, Every so often we get a morally pure soul such as Dorner to right wrongs. Because he's the hero LA deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him.

Justice isn't killing innocent people. Please troll harder

#269 Posted by PannicAtack (20937 posts) -

Because he's the hero LA deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him.Nibroc420
You're... using a quote... ascribed to Batman... a character who very pointedly doesn't murder people...

#270 Posted by Aljosa23 (24606 posts) -

Well, being related to someone isn't "nothing to do with."PannicAtack
Sorry, I don't condone murdering innocent people.

#271 Posted by SilentFireX (1951 posts) -

[QUOTE="SilentFireX"] [QUOTE="Nibroc420"]

[QUOTE="SilentFireX"]Age is an indicator of immaturity. "Justice" wasn't being measured, maturity was.Nibroc420

False, Age and Maturity are two completely different things.

SilentFireX

Hmm, We've got Ad hominems, argumentum ad passiones, and a strawman.
You're really trying today aren't you SilentFire?

Most officers DO fire at least one shot, despite your claims.
Or do you assume they just give the officer a gun and expect they know how to aim/shoot well enough?

Two innocent women had police unload gunfire at their truck, with them inside.
Why? Because it was a blue truck, and they were looking for a blue truck.
Quit pretending the police dont over-react, quit covering your eyes when the police excuse the murders they commit.

Racism and Police brutality are on the rise, and yes, they are connected.

I never said they were the same thing, I stated that "age" was an indicator of immaturity/maturity. One does not necessarily beget the other, but there is most certainly a correlation between the two. Who's providing straw man argumentation now?

Once more, you've misrepresented what I said. Obviously, in stating "fire a shot while in the line of duty), I was talking about while they are on duty, not in training. That being said, would you care to provide any statistics to refute my point regarding officers using their firearms in the line of duty?If you're familiar with the "straw man" logical fallacy, I assume you also know that providing a single, occurrence of an event does not make that event the norm.

Wait. When the hell did racism come into this?

#272 Posted by Nibroc420 (13567 posts) -

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="Aljosa23"]If you support this guy you by proxy you support the murder of innocents who have nothing to do with the LAPD.

Aljosa23

Tell that to the officers who're currently on leave for putting 20+ bullet holes in an innocent woman's truck. Wrong place, wrong time. Gang shootings are getting more and more commonplace, I just hate when civilians get caught in that crossfire.
#273 Posted by PannicAtack (20937 posts) -
[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"] Maybe he supports justice. If police will not police themselves, Every so often we get a morally pure soul such as Dorner to right wrongs. Because he's the hero LA deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him.Nibroc420

Tell that to the officers who're currently on leave for putting 20+ bullet holes in an innocent woman's truck. Wrong place, wrong time. Gang shootings are getting more and more commonplace, I just hate when civilians get caught in that crossfire.

Civilians who are very deliberately targeted, on the other hand, you're totally fine with?
#274 Posted by QuebecNationale (152 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

SilentFireX

Age is an indicator of immaturity. "Justice" wasn't being measured, maturity was.

Except for that the fact that age is not a sufficient indicator of immaturity when dealing with people ages 16+. When did I say justice was being measured? I simply stated that it doesn't matter what age you are as long as you support justice.

Don't be so shortsighted. I'm talking about the cop's who have "killed" people, in which I stated that they're no different than serial killers or other murders who are currently incarcerated murderers, except for the fact that they have a shiny piece of metal encased in leather(Their badge).

If you think I'm anti establishment/authority then you're severely mistaken. I simply support justice.

#275 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150066 posts) -
[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

JJ_Productions

Disgusting point of view you have....
#276 Posted by SilentFireX (1951 posts) -
[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="Aljosa23"]Justice isn't killing innocent people. Please troll harderPannicAtack

Civilians who are very deliberately targeted, on the other hand, you're totally fine with?

Don't you get it? They're not innocent if they have any obscure relation to a police officer? They're all dirty! /sarcasm
#277 Posted by Aljosa23 (24606 posts) -

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"] Maybe he supports justice. If police will not police themselves, Every so often we get a morally pure soul such as Dorner to right wrongs. Because he's the hero LA deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him.Nibroc420

You hate civilians get caught in crossfire yet you're okay about an armed and dangerous individual actively seeking to kill them. ok

#278 Posted by Nibroc420 (13567 posts) -
[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="Aljosa23"]Justice isn't killing innocent people. Please troll harderPannicAtack

Sure, if were going to consider criminals civilians now. FYI: The second a civilian harbors a criminal, or lies to protect a criminal, they're a criminal.
#279 Posted by Nibroc420 (13567 posts) -

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="Aljosa23"]Justice isn't killing innocent people. Please troll harder

Aljosa23

You hate civilians get caught in crossfire yet you're okay about an armed and dangerous individual actively seeking to kill them. ok

He's a police officer with military training. Not some idiot with a gun.
#281 Posted by SilentFireX (1951 posts) -

[QUOTE="SilentFireX"]

QuebecNationale

Except for that the fact that age is not a sufficient indicator of immaturity when dealing with people ages 16+. When did I say justice was being measured? I simply stated that it doesn't matter what age you are as long as you support justice.

Don't be so shortsighted. I'm talking about the cop's who have "killed" people, in which I stated that they're no different than serial killers or other murders who are currently incarcerated murderers, except for the fact that they have a shiny piece of metal encased in leather(Their badge).

If you think I'm anti establishment/authority then you're severely mistaken. I simply support justice.

No, you don't. You advocate this man's actions, and he has clearly stated that he seeks to murder the families of officers, as well as officers who had nothing to do with the corruption he claimed... which he has since followed through with. They had nothing to do with any of it, and yet, you deem their murders "justice"? You cannot honestly tell me that you believe that.
#282 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150066 posts) -

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="Aljosa23"]Justice isn't killing innocent people. Please troll harder

Aljosa23

Why respond to him.....he's just trolling.
#283 Posted by JJ_Productions (1064 posts) -
[QUOTE="SilentFireX"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"] Tell that to the officers who're currently on leave for putting 20+ bullet holes in an innocent woman's truck. Wrong place, wrong time. Gang shootings are getting more and more commonplace, I just hate when civilians get caught in that crossfire.

Don't you get it? They're not innocent if they have any obscure relation to a police officer? They're all dirty! /sarcasm

Let me ask you something, if a so called good officer see another officer doing something corrupt and doesn't report him, what does that make the good officer?
#284 Posted by SilentFireX (1951 posts) -
[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"] Tell that to the officers who're currently on leave for putting 20+ bullet holes in an innocent woman's truck. Wrong place, wrong time. Gang shootings are getting more and more commonplace, I just hate when civilians get caught in that crossfire.Nibroc420

....what? There was no implication that he was "some idiot with a gun". You condemned innocents being caught in the crossfire, and yet, you advocate the murder of innocents by an ex-military, ex-cop on a rampage.
#285 Posted by Nibroc420 (13567 posts) -
[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="Aljosa23"]You hate civilians get caught in crossfire yet you're okay about an armed and dangerous individual actively seeking to kill them. okSilentFireX

....what? There was no implication that he was "some idiot with a gun". You condemned innocents being caught in the crossfire, and yet, you advocate the murder of innocents by an ex-military, ex-cop on a rampage.

He's not murdering innocents. Are you even following the news?
#286 Posted by Aljosa23 (24606 posts) -

He's a police officer with military training. Not some idiot with a gun.Nibroc420
?

That's even worse. Cops aren't all good guys. This is terrible trolling even for you

#287 Posted by Chaos_HL21 (5287 posts) -

[QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"] Tell that to the officers who're currently on leave for putting 20+ bullet holes in an innocent woman's truck. Wrong place, wrong time. Gang shootings are getting more and more commonplace, I just hate when civilians get caught in that crossfire.Nibroc420

Sure, if were going to consider criminals civilians now. FYI: The second a civilian harbors a criminal, or lies to protect a criminal, they're a criminal.

So "harboring a criminal" and lying to protect a criminal" are capital offenses and they are guilty without a trail. (However I am sure you are just a troll)

#288 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150066 posts) -
When you can't get to the main source you kill the next best thing,that's what he did and stop calling them kids,they were damn near 30 Bucked20
Anyone that can advocate murder should be locked away from society.
#289 Posted by PannicAtack (20937 posts) -
[QUOTE="JJ_Productions"][QUOTE="SilentFireX"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"] Civilians who are very deliberately targeted, on the other hand, you're totally fine with?

Let me ask you something, if a so called good officer see another officer doing something corrupt and doesn't report him, what does that make the good officer?

Nice deflection.
#290 Posted by JJ_Productions (1064 posts) -

Here is the second vehicle police took down without confirm who the driver was or without running the plates. 1360356122737.jpg

They have no intention of bringing this man in alive. I wonder why.

#291 Posted by Aljosa23 (24606 posts) -

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"] Tell that to the officers who're currently on leave for putting 20+ bullet holes in an innocent woman's truck. Wrong place, wrong time. Gang shootings are getting more and more commonplace, I just hate when civilians get caught in that crossfire.LJS9502_basic

Why respond to him.....he's just trolling.

I'm bored and there's no interesting threads at the moment lol

#292 Posted by Nibroc420 (13567 posts) -

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"] Civilians who are very deliberately targeted, on the other hand, you're totally fine with?Chaos_HL21

So "harboring a criminal" and lying to protect a criminal" are capital offenses and they are guilty without a trail. (However I am sure you are just a troll)

Apparently driving around in a blue mazda truck is also a crime. Two women are in intensive care, thanks to trigger happy cops and their street justice.
#293 Posted by SilentFireX (1951 posts) -
[QUOTE="JJ_Productions"][QUOTE="SilentFireX"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"] Civilians who are very deliberately targeted, on the other hand, you're totally fine with?

No, it doesn't. Contrary to your belief, most officers cannot stand corruption. It makes them all look bad, and they know they are already hated enough. What you fail to realize is that none of the facts corroborate this murderer's story. In reality, all of them serve as reasons why he was rightfully terminated. A man like this has no business in any police department.
#294 Posted by PannicAtack (20937 posts) -
[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="SilentFireX"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"] He's a police officer with military training. Not some idiot with a gun.

Please elaborate on how Monica Quan and Keith Lawrence were "harboring a criminal."
#295 Posted by SilentFireX (1951 posts) -
[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="SilentFireX"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"] He's a police officer with military training. Not some idiot with a gun.

Zeus dammit. READ THE ORIGINAL STORY AND HIS MANIFESTO. He has already killed multiple unarmed people, and seeks to murder the families of the police officers that he blames. They are the very definition of innocent.
#296 Posted by SilentFireX (1951 posts) -
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="SilentFireX"] ....what? There was no implication that he was "some idiot with a gun". You condemned innocents being caught in the crossfire, and yet, you advocate the murder of innocents by an ex-military, ex-cop on a rampage.

Please elaborate on how Monica Quan and Keith Lawrence were "harboring a criminal."

Don't bother. He's already claimed that they were "harboring a criminal" because they were "harboring the officer". These people have constantly been equating police officers with serial killers and murderers.
#297 Posted by Chaos_HL21 (5287 posts) -

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="SilentFireX"] ....what? There was no implication that he was "some idiot with a gun". You condemned innocents being caught in the crossfire, and yet, you advocate the murder of innocents by an ex-military, ex-cop on a rampage. PannicAtack

Well Monica's farther is a police officer, and may of been at her house at some point, so that makes her guilty and the punishment summary execution. (sarcasm, and it is sad that I need to note that in this topic)

#298 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150066 posts) -
[QUOTE="SilentFireX"][QUOTE="JJ_Productions"][QUOTE="SilentFireX"] Don't you get it? They're not innocent if they have any obscure relation to a police officer? They're all dirty! /sarcasm

No, it doesn't. Contrary to your belief, most officers cannot stand corruption. It makes them all look bad, and they know they are already hated enough. What you fail to realize is that none of the facts corroborate this murderer's story. In reality, all of them serve as reasons why he was rightfully terminated. A man like this has no business in any police department.

This is true. He's mad because he lost his job...but he's the worst possible person to be given a badge and a gun.
#299 Posted by bobaban (10544 posts) -
[QUOTE="SilentFireX"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="SilentFireX"] ....what? There was no implication that he was "some idiot with a gun". You condemned innocents being caught in the crossfire, and yet, you advocate the murder of innocents by an ex-military, ex-cop on a rampage.

Zeus dammit. READ THE ORIGINAL STORY AND HIS MANIFESTO. He has already killed multiple unarmed people, and seeks to murder the families of the police officers that he blames. They are the very definition of innocent.

They are not random though. He's killing the families to get to the corrupt cops.
#300 Posted by JJ_Productions (1064 posts) -
[QUOTE="SilentFireX"][QUOTE="JJ_Productions"][QUOTE="SilentFireX"] Don't you get it? They're not innocent if they have any obscure relation to a police officer? They're all dirty! /sarcasm

Great. Now actually answer my question this time. If a good officer sees a another officer in criminal activity and doesn't report him, what does that make the "good" officer? Would he not be in violation of the law he swore to uphold?