Ex-LAPD Cop's Alleged Serial Shootings - $1 Million Bounty if Found!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts
I'm tired of the moral construct of society and OT in general. Saying that this man went about it the wrong way. Honestly, he filed reports, tried his best for the LAPD to take action and at least investigate. But in the end he was left with only one choice. To take matters into his own hands. I want this guy to keep fighting, his voice is now heard. These officers ruined his life, slandered his name. He took the right action when he was in a corner. Some situations in life need to settled this way. Believing in these so called "morals" will get a person nowhere.MgamerBD
Killing folk who had nothing to do with it will get him nowhere. Not only is it morally reprehensible but it's not very practical either.
Mafiree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 Mafiree
Member since 2008 • 3704 Posts
[QUOTE="Mafiree"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"] He was a cop(probably corrupt). We make exceptions.MgamerBD
Keith Lawrence wasn't a cop........

Oh he was black? Exceptions Suspected btw...

Suspected? Certainly sounded like he said their murders were "necessary" in his manifesto.
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 thebest31406
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"] And where do you come from?EmpCom
NYC, Inner city, African American. Taught never to trust the cops. Till this day we get randomly frisked, we have to act a certain way around them. To be a black man in America means you are a criminal.

Well if the cap fits

You're not helping...
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]I'm tired of the moral construct of society and OT in general. Saying that this man went about it the wrong way. Honestly, he filed reports, tried his best for the LAPD to take action and at least investigate. But in the end he was left with only one choice. To take matters into his own hands. I want this guy to keep fighting, his voice is now heard. These officers ruined his life, slandered his name. He took the right action when he was in a corner. Some situations in life need to settled this way. Believing in these so called "morals" will get a person nowhere.thebest31406
Killing folk who had nothing to do with it will get him nowhere. Not only is it morally reprehensible but it's not very practical either.

He is suspected to kill the innocents. Also morally? its not practical. But did it get around? Yeah.
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 MgamerBD
[QUOTE="Mafiree"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="Mafiree"] Keith Lawrence wasn't a cop........

Oh he was black? Exceptions Suspected btw...

Suspected? Certainly sounded like he said their murders were "necessary" in his manifesto.

He never said he killed them. Just that he might.
Mafiree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Mafiree
Member since 2008 • 3704 Posts
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="Mafiree"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"] Oh he was black? Exceptions Suspected btw...

He never said he killed them. Just that he might.

He directly referenced said murders....... "I know most of you who personally know me are in disbelief to hear from media reports that I am suspected of committing such horrendous murders and have taken drastic and shocking actions in the last couple of days. You are saying to yourself that this is completely out of character of the man you knew who always wore a smile wherever he was seen. I know I will be vilified by the LAPD and the media. Unfortunately, this is a necessary evil that I do not enjoy but must partake and complete for substantial change to occur within the LAPD and reclaim my name."
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 thebest31406
[QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"]I'm tired of the moral construct of society and OT in general. Saying that this man went about it the wrong way. Honestly, he filed reports, tried his best for the LAPD to take action and at least investigate. But in the end he was left with only one choice. To take matters into his own hands. I want this guy to keep fighting, his voice is now heard. These officers ruined his life, slandered his name. He took the right action when he was in a corner. Some situations in life need to settled this way. Believing in these so called "morals" will get a person nowhere.MgamerBD

He is suspected to kill the innocents. Also morally? its not practical. But did it get around? Yeah.

Suspected yes and given the fact the he himself plans on killing innocent folk... And yeah, morally. You know, morality?
Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#158 TheWalkingGhost
Member since 2012 • 6092 Posts
But you probably never experienced the inner city. You never experienced the disappearance of friends. The mindset of your community as they believe the only way to succeed is to either be a rapper or a basketball. The belief that nobody is cut out for a good education. Waking up everyday to just get by. I was also taught to work hard from my mom who has come a long way. Told me education is the most important thing of your life, raised us by herself. But we are not blind, we still live here. We understand that we are still black, and therefore we will have to work harder then others. We will be judged the first time we walk into a room just by the color of our skin. That because we are black, we are just another statistic to others.MgamerBD
I have been in the inner city, A large portion of my family lives in Los Angeles, were close by when the LA riots happened. My father dealt with racism his whole life, but made sure he never instilled that me. My sister was pulled over for being g@y, my friend was harassed by a cop for no reason at all. You think your the only one dealing with problems and racism, harassment? No, you are not. You think you are the only one who wakes up everyday just to get by? I am in the ghetto, and do the same everyday, but harbor no ill will or resent to other people. He is proof you don't need to be a rapper or a basketball player, and that a black man can make it even when he did it in the 60s, 70s and 80s. This is 2013, not 1953, but so much of black people here are stuck in that mindset. If you want change, it starts from within...With you, not by the barrel of a gun but by the power of the mind and heart.

We cheer for him because we want change, Sean Bell, Trayvon Martin, Don king. All people who have been shot by these pigs and have not seen justice. If words won't work, if writing a book won't work, if reporting won't work. What else can man do? Give up? Too many have done that already. Sadly, the LAPD pushed it this far, the corruption has sparked a backlash. EVERYONE is guilty.

MgamerBD
You cheer for him because you buy into that outdated racist thug mentality. The idea of killing is the best way to solve a problem, you live by the sword; you die by the sword. Look around you, it's not the cops that are turning black people into gangbangers and ruining your community, YOU are. If you don't overcome violence and moves towards peace, the city will always be a violent hell hole and you will always be targeted. You really think Rosa Parks and Martin Luther King resorted to violence? Yet they manged to get more done that this sick piece of garbage will or ever could. MLK did not die just so you can throw away everything he fought for and died for. When are you going to get it? Some cops are not saints and make errors, but so do you and your just as much of the problem as they are. You got problems, and I pray you get help.

He is only making problems worse, he is only making people more scared of blacks. You don't fix things by killing people because they wear blue. He is not making things better, all he has done is get some innocent guys car shot up and business shutdown. He is hated, and feared. There are problems, but the right way is to call attention to them, without adding to them. I would rather not discuss those shootings, mostly because I sick of them. There is a lot of misunderstandings about them, mostly brought on by racism and fear.

TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 TheWalkingGhost
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"] He clearly states in hi manifesto that he did not. He REPORTED a CORRUPT officer for brutality. Only to be turned away.

He also said he was going to kill cops families......

The guy is on a mission.

To kill innocent people because he is a disturbed person. You are trying to make killing cops sound like a good thing, when all you are doing is generalizing countless people and supporting the murder of innocents.
EmpCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 EmpCom
Member since 2005 • 3451 Posts
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]But you probably never experienced the inner city. You never experienced the disappearance of friends. The mindset of your community as they believe the only way to succeed is to either be a rapper or a basketball. The belief that nobody is cut out for a good education. Waking up everyday to just get by. I was also taught to work hard from my mom who has come a long way. Told me education is the most important thing of your life, raised us by herself. But we are not blind, we still live here. We understand that we are still black, and therefore we will have to work harder then others. We will be judged the first time we walk into a room just by the color of our skin. That because we are black, we are just another statistic to others.TheWalkingGhost
I have been in the inner city, A large portion of my family lives in Los Angeles, were close by when the LA riots happened. My father dealt with racism his whole life, but made sure he never instilled that me. My sister was pulled over for being g@y, my friend was harassed by a cop for no reason at all. You think your the only one dealing with problems and racism, harassment? No, you are not. You think you are the only one who wakes up everyday just to get by? I am in the ghetto, and do the same everyday, but harbor no ill will or resent to other people. He is proof you don't need to be a rapper or a basketball player, and that a black man can make it even when he did it in the 60s, 70s and 80s. This is 2013, not 1953, but so much of black people here are stuck in that mindset. If you want change, it starts from within...With you, not by the barrel of a gun but by the power of the mind and heart. [QUOTE="MgamerBD"]

We cheer for him because we want change, Sean Bell, Trayvon Martin, Don king. All people who have been shot by these pigs and have not seen justice. If words won't work, if writing a book won't work, if reporting won't work. What else can man do? Give up? Too many have done that already. Sadly, the LAPD pushed it this far, the corruption has sparked a backlash. EVERYONE is guilty.

You cheer for him because you buy into that outdated racist thug mentality. The idea of killing is the best way to solve a problem, you live by the sword; you die by the sword. Look around you, it's not the cops that are turning black people into gangbangers and ruining your community, YOU are. If you don't overcome violence and moves towards peace, the city will always be a violent hell hole and you will always be targeted. You really think Rosa Parks and Martin Luther King resorted to violence? Yet they manged to get more done that this sick piece of garbage will or ever could. MLK did not die just so you can throw away everything he fought for and died for. When are you going to get it? Some cops are not saints and make errors, but so do you and your just as much of the problem as they are. You got problems, and I pray you get help.

He is only making problems worse, he is only making people more scared of blacks. You don't fix things by killing people because they wear blue. He is not making things better, all he has done is get some innocent guys car shot up and business shutdown. He is hated, and feared. There are problems, but the right way is to call attention to them, without adding to them. I would rather not discuss those shootings, mostly because I sick of them. There is a lot of misunderstandings about them, mostly brought on by racism and fear.

Well said
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 MgamerBD
@TheWalkingGhost ^Lol kid you are innocent. I respect that, I honestly do. But sadly until you realize that not everything can be solved with talking it out. That sometimes people have to violent to get what they want. That I do not own a "thug mentality" but a real world mentality where you have to accept that not everyone can be an MLK or Rosa Parks. The some people have to be Malcolm X, some people have to get their hands dirty to see change then I want you to debate me. Your dad didn't do anything but assimulate into the system. Sure he took the most safest path like I'm currently in(I'm in college). But at the end of the day what did he change? Just like my parents, hard working MTA employees who climbed the system but still working for top caucasian CEOs who does not give 2 sh!ts about them. Think about it, are you really headed for change? Are you really making an impact? Will your future career? Do your parents future career really change anything? When you think come back and PM me. You got spunk. I used to be like you. Also don't talk to me about MLK. Research him, find out who he really was, then research Malcolm X. Explore your history. MLK lived by the word yet still died from a bullet. Go figure right? A smart man lives by the sword and his words.
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 TheWalkingGhost
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]@TheWalkingGhost ^Lol kid you are innocent. I respect that, I honestly do. But sadly until you realize that not everything can be solved with talking it out. That sometimes people have to violent to get what they want. That I do not own a "thug mentality" but a real world mentality where you have to accept that not everyone can be an MLK or Rosa Parks. The some people have to be Malcolm X, some people have to get their hands dirty to see change then I want you to debate me. Your dad didn't do anything but assimulate into the system. Sure he took the most safest path like I'm currently in(I'm in college). But at the end of the day what did he change? Just like my parents, hard working MTA employees who climbed the system but still working for top caucasian CEOs who does not give 2 sh!ts about them. Think about it, are you really headed for change? Are you really making an impact? Will your future career? Do your parents future career really change anything? When you think come back and PM me. You got spunk. I used to be like you. Also don't talk to me about MLK. Research him, find out who he really was, then research Malcolm X. Explore your history. MLK lived by the word yet still died from a bullet. Go figure right? A smart man lives by the sword and his words.

I feel sorry for you. I hope someday you see the light and understand that violence hasn't made anything better, only worse. I only wish you were like me kid, a pacifist that has come to accept that violence won't help us but only make violence and poverty worse. When you get older, you will see that. Hopefully you get the mentality that nobody should be a killer, nobody should violence to get change.

Assimilate into the system? He didn't finish college, he just started working at pickle factories and trained in corporate finance, which he loved to do. When you said that, you disrespected him and everything he did. How can you expect me to take you seriously now? How can you be so diluted into thinking that not contributing to the problem, working and hard and instilling non-violence and acceptance in your kids is not changing anything? When you think, you will see how bad you are acting right now. Can you name one person MLK killed? One time he used violence to further his agenda? What have gangs and violence gotten us? Like i said, you need help. You are the past, people won't put up for this much longer. I used to be like you, then I grew up.

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 thebest31406
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]@TheWalkingGhost ^Lol kid you are innocent. I respect that, I honestly do. But sadly until you realize that not everything can be solved with talking it out. That sometimes people have to violent to get what they want. That I do not own a "thug mentality" but a real world mentality where you have to accept that not everyone can be an MLK or Rosa Parks. The some people have to be Malcolm X, some people have to get their hands dirty to see change then I want you to debate me. Your dad didn't do anything but assimulate into the system. Sure he took the most safest path like I'm currently in(I'm in college). But at the end of the day what did he change? Just like my parents, hard working MTA employees who climbed the system but still working for top caucasian CEOs who does not give 2 sh!ts about them. Think about it, are you really headed for change? Are you really making an impact? Will your future career? Do your parents future career really change anything? When you think come back and PM me. You got spunk. I used to be like you. Also don't talk to me about MLK. Research him, find out who he really was, then research Malcolm X. Explore your history. MLK lived by the word yet still died from a bullet. Go figure right? A smart man lives by the sword and his words.

I think it is you who needs to research Malcolm X. Malcolm wasn't some revenge ridden vigilante. He, like MLK, was a revolutionary, who believed in planning and working with others, Blacks in particular, in order to bring about true meaningful change for Blacks in the country. That's the real Malcolm, not Hollywood's Malcolm. This guy's not working with others, nor are his methods meaningful in anyway.
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 TheWalkingGhost
[QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"]@TheWalkingGhost ^Lol kid you are innocent. I respect that, I honestly do. But sadly until you realize that not everything can be solved with talking it out. That sometimes people have to violent to get what they want. That I do not own a "thug mentality" but a real world mentality where you have to accept that not everyone can be an MLK or Rosa Parks. The some people have to be Malcolm X, some people have to get their hands dirty to see change then I want you to debate me. Your dad didn't do anything but assimulate into the system. Sure he took the most safest path like I'm currently in(I'm in college). But at the end of the day what did he change? Just like my parents, hard working MTA employees who climbed the system but still working for top caucasian CEOs who does not give 2 sh!ts about them. Think about it, are you really headed for change? Are you really making an impact? Will your future career? Do your parents future career really change anything? When you think come back and PM me. You got spunk. I used to be like you. Also don't talk to me about MLK. Research him, find out who he really was, then research Malcolm X. Explore your history. MLK lived by the word yet still died from a bullet. Go figure right? A smart man lives by the sword and his words.

I think it is you who needs to research Malcolm X. Malcolm wasn't some revenge ridden vigilante. He, like MLK, was a revolutionary, who believed in planning and working with others, Blacks in particular, in order to bring about true meaningful change for Blacks in the country. That's the real Malcolm, not Hollywood's Malcolm. This guy's not working with others, nor are his methods meaningful in anyway.

MLK is a universally respected leader in equality, interesting how his words have lived on and still inspire to this day. I guess so have forgotten, and violence is too deeply entrenched in America to be gotten rid of.
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 MgamerBD
[QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"]@TheWalkingGhost ^Lol kid you are innocent. I respect that, I honestly do. But sadly until you realize that not everything can be solved with talking it out. That sometimes people have to violent to get what they want. That I do not own a "thug mentality" but a real world mentality where you have to accept that not everyone can be an MLK or Rosa Parks. The some people have to be Malcolm X, some people have to get their hands dirty to see change then I want you to debate me. Your dad didn't do anything but assimulate into the system. Sure he took the most safest path like I'm currently in(I'm in college). But at the end of the day what did he change? Just like my parents, hard working MTA employees who climbed the system but still working for top caucasian CEOs who does not give 2 sh!ts about them. Think about it, are you really headed for change? Are you really making an impact? Will your future career? Do your parents future career really change anything? When you think come back and PM me. You got spunk. I used to be like you. Also don't talk to me about MLK. Research him, find out who he really was, then research Malcolm X. Explore your history. MLK lived by the word yet still died from a bullet. Go figure right? A smart man lives by the sword and his words.

Malcolm X actually gotten more peaceful near his death. But at the beginning he was very militant.
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 TheWalkingGhost
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"]@TheWalkingGhost ^Lol kid you are innocent. I respect that, I honestly do. But sadly until you realize that not everything can be solved with talking it out. That sometimes people have to violent to get what they want. That I do not own a "thug mentality" but a real world mentality where you have to accept that not everyone can be an MLK or Rosa Parks. The some people have to be Malcolm X, some people have to get their hands dirty to see change then I want you to debate me. Your dad didn't do anything but assimulate into the system. Sure he took the most safest path like I'm currently in(I'm in college). But at the end of the day what did he change? Just like my parents, hard working MTA employees who climbed the system but still working for top caucasian CEOs who does not give 2 sh!ts about them. Think about it, are you really headed for change? Are you really making an impact? Will your future career? Do your parents future career really change anything? When you think come back and PM me. You got spunk. I used to be like you. Also don't talk to me about MLK. Research him, find out who he really was, then research Malcolm X. Explore your history. MLK lived by the word yet still died from a bullet. Go figure right? A smart man lives by the sword and his words.

Malcolm X actually gotten more peaceful near his death. But at the beginning he was very militant.

He was also racist, and then he grew up. Go figure.
BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#167 BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"] Nope. I really don't. He tried other ways, they terminated him. Won't even investigate for him. Things need to change. Where I come from we don't trust the uniform at all. Everyone is guilty in their own way.MgamerBD
And where do you come from?

NYC, Inner city, African American. Taught never to trust the cops. Till this day we get randomly frisked, we have to act a certain way around them. To be a black man in America means you are a criminal.

I have never been stopped and frisked, and I look suspicious to everyone. What gives?

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 MgamerBD
[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"]@TheWalkingGhost ^Lol kid you are innocent. I respect that, I honestly do. But sadly until you realize that not everything can be solved with talking it out. That sometimes people have to violent to get what they want. That I do not own a "thug mentality" but a real world mentality where you have to accept that not everyone can be an MLK or Rosa Parks. The some people have to be Malcolm X, some people have to get their hands dirty to see change then I want you to debate me. Your dad didn't do anything but assimulate into the system. Sure he took the most safest path like I'm currently in(I'm in college). But at the end of the day what did he change? Just like my parents, hard working MTA employees who climbed the system but still working for top caucasian CEOs who does not give 2 sh!ts about them. Think about it, are you really headed for change? Are you really making an impact? Will your future career? Do your parents future career really change anything? When you think come back and PM me. You got spunk. I used to be like you. Also don't talk to me about MLK. Research him, find out who he really was, then research Malcolm X. Explore your history. MLK lived by the word yet still died from a bullet. Go figure right? A smart man lives by the sword and his words.

I feel sorry for you. I hope someday you see the light and understand that violence hasn't made anything better, only worse. I only wish you were like me kid, a pacifist that has come to accept that violence won't help us but only make violence and poverty worse. When you get older, you will see that. Hopefully you get the mentality that nobody should be a killer, nobody should violence to get change.

Assimilate into the system? He didn't finish college, he just started working at pickle factories and trained in corporate finance, which he loved to do. When you said that, you disrespected him and everything he did. How can you expect me to take you seriously now? How can you be so diluted into thinking that not contributing to the problem, working and hard and instilling non-violence and acceptance in your kids is not changing anything? When you think, you will see how bad you are acting right now. Can you name one person MLK killed? One time he used violence to further his agenda? What have gangs and violence gotten us? Like i said, you need help. You are the past, people won't put up for this much longer. I used to be like you, then I grew up.

Your a pacifist...trust me you also lost creditibilty. You didn't grow, you regressed. Part of growing up is realizing that violence is a necessary evil. Not to hold on to such unnecessary ideals that could hold a person back. Also I never said MLK killed a man. Holding on to your ideals is...progress but unrealistic. Life is one big fight altogether. Non violence is truly a dream.
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 MgamerBD
[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="thebest31406"] I think it is you who needs to research Malcolm X. Malcolm wasn't some revenge ridden vigilante. He, like MLK, was a revolutionary, who believed in planning and working with others, Blacks in particular, in order to bring about true meaningful change for Blacks in the country. That's the real Malcolm, not Hollywood's Malcolm. This guy's not working with others, nor are his methods meaningful in anyway.

He was still racist. This whole entire black and white we have in America is racist. NAACP etc etc, We are still seperated buddy.
BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 BluRayHiDef

[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"] NYC, Inner city, African American. Taught never to trust the cops. Till this day we get randomly frisked, we have to act a certain way around them. To be a black man in America means you are a criminal. MgamerBD

I am in SOCAL, heavy Hispanic area and I look Middle Eastern most of all when I grow my beard out. My father was black, so I am an ethnic minority. I was raised to be a moral hard working person, not racist and to never harbor a grudge and harm innocent people. My father made it here, to high levels of finance. I am an minority, but more importantly a human being and would never react in a violent manner unless in self defense. My black father, made sure I turned out that way. He wasn't perfect, but he got that right.

But you probably never experienced the inner city. You never experienced the disappearance of friends. The mindset of your community as they believe the only way to succeed is to either be a rapper or a basketball. The belief that nobody is cut out for a good education. Waking up everyday to just get by. I was also taught to work hard from my mom who has come a long way. Told me education is the most important thing of your life, raised us by herself. But we are not blind, we still live here. We understand that we are still black, and therefore we will have to work harder then others. We will be judged the first time we walk into a room just by the color of our skin. That because we are black, we are just another statistic to others. You must realize this also.

I feel your plight, but I don't condone this man's actions. He's gone about things the wrong way; murdering innocent people is not a proper way of inciting change.

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 thebest31406
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"]@TheWalkingGhost ^Lol kid you are innocent. I respect that, I honestly do. But sadly until you realize that not everything can be solved with talking it out. That sometimes people have to violent to get what they want. That I do not own a "thug mentality" but a real world mentality where you have to accept that not everyone can be an MLK or Rosa Parks. The some people have to be Malcolm X, some people have to get their hands dirty to see change then I want you to debate me. Your dad didn't do anything but assimulate into the system. Sure he took the most safest path like I'm currently in(I'm in college). But at the end of the day what did he change? Just like my parents, hard working MTA employees who climbed the system but still working for top caucasian CEOs who does not give 2 sh!ts about them. Think about it, are you really headed for change? Are you really making an impact? Will your future career? Do your parents future career really change anything? When you think come back and PM me. You got spunk. I used to be like you. Also don't talk to me about MLK. Research him, find out who he really was, then research Malcolm X. Explore your history. MLK lived by the word yet still died from a bullet. Go figure right? A smart man lives by the sword and his words.

Even when he was at his most militant he knew that from a strategic standpoint, something like what this guy is doing really doesn't amount to anything and from a strategic standpoint, make things worst for blacks. He advocated self-defense, not this nonsense.
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 thebest31406
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"] Malcolm X actually gotten more peaceful near his death. But at the beginning he was very militant.

He was still racist. This whole entire black and white we have in America is racist. NAACP etc etc, We are still seperated buddy.

No he wasn't racist once he left the Nation and started his own chapter. You're reference the man but you don't know a thing about him. You must have him confused with Malik Zulu Shabazz, who is racist (at least he acts like he is)
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178843 Posts
Leave it to OT to have people that agree with mass murdering of people many of whom had nothing to do with this. There are some despicable pieces of trash that post here. Hope they catch the dude soon....
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 LJS9502_basic  Online
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="Mafiree"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"] Nope. I really don't. He tried other ways, they terminated him. Won't even investigate for him. Things need to change. Where I come from we don't trust the uniform at all. Everyone is guilty in their own way.

They terminated him because he supposedly lied during an investigation.......

He clearly states in hi manifesto that he did not. He REPORTED a CORRUPT officer for brutality. Only to be turned away.

Months later after she gave him a bad eval. And his dad didn't back up his story.
BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 BluRayHiDef

Leave it to OT to have people that agree with mass murdering of people many of whom had nothing to do with this. There are some despicable pieces of trash that post here. Hope they catch the dude soon....LJS9502_basic
You don't think I'm one of them, do you?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 LJS9502_basic  Online

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Leave it to OT to have people that agree with mass murdering of people many of whom had nothing to do with this. There are some despicable pieces of trash that post here. Hope they catch the dude soon....BluRayHiDef

You're not arguing this dude is right in his actions are you? I honestly don't remember. You don't jump out at me like a couple others users do.....
BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 BluRayHiDef

What do you guys think he is doing at this very moment? Do you think he's already suicided? Do you think he's still in L.A., or California at all?

nightcall14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#178 nightcall14
Member since 2007 • 607 Posts

What do you guys think he is doing at this very moment? Do you think he's already suicided? Do you think he's still in L.A., or California at all?

BluRayHiDef

Don't know, too busy watching this.  www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux51jblFsCY

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 BluRayHiDef

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Leave it to OT to have people that agree with mass murdering of people many of whom had nothing to do with this. There are some despicable pieces of trash that post here. Hope they catch the dude soon....LJS9502_basic

You're not arguing this dude is right in his actions are you? I honestly don't remember. You don't jump out at me like a couple others users do.....

I've said that I agree with his sentiments (i.e. the hatred he has for the LAPD's corruption and abuse of power), but that I don't agree with how he's acting upon them by targeting the family members of police officers and random police officers he doesn't know are corrupt or not. I've also said that targeting police officers he knows are corrupt is understandable.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
It's kind of dumb to announce publicly who you're gonna kill before killing them.
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

Your a pacifist...trust me you also lost creditibilty.MgamerBD
Said the guy cheering on a murderer.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

Leave it to OT to have people that agree with mass murdering of people many of whom had nothing to do with this. There are some despicable pieces of trash that post here. Hope they catch the dude soon....LJS9502_basic
Like I said...there are some members here that truly scare the hell out of me.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 BluRayHiDef

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Leave it to OT to have people that agree with mass murdering of people many of whom had nothing to do with this. There are some despicable pieces of trash that post here. Hope they catch the dude soon....Pirate700

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Leave it to OT to have people that agree with mass murdering of people many of whom had nothing to do with this. There are some despicable pieces of trash that post here. Hope they catch the dude soon....BluRayHiDef

No...not yet anyway. :P

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 BluRayHiDef

The last time I checked, there weren't any updates on the story. You guys think he's suicided already? Also, if he's still alve and camping out, how many days of food do you think he has?

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts
My personal Hero.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Pirate700

The last time I checked, there weren't any updates on the story. You guys think he's suicided already? Also, if he's still alve and camping out, how many days of food do you think he has?

BluRayHiDef

Since it's happening around here, we get lots of updates on the news. They found his truck that he seems to have lit on fire. He's still on the lam though.

chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts

BluRayHiDef
Depends on how long he's been planning to do this.
DaJuicyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 DaJuicyMan
Member since 2010 • 3557 Posts

Also, if he's still alve and camping out, how many days of food do you think he has?

BluRayHiDef
Why do you ask such stupid questions?
BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 BluRayHiDef

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

Also, if he's still alve and camping out, how many days of food do you think he has?

DaJuicyMan

That's not a stupid question.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#191 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

[QUOTE="DaJuicyMan"][QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

BluRayHiDef

Pretty insignificant question considering what's really happening.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts
[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

chrisrooR
Depends on how long he's been planning to do this.

this,i think he might be hiding underground he probably made a bunker.
leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 leviathan91
Member since 2007 • 7763 Posts

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Leave it to OT to have people that agree with mass murdering of people many of whom had nothing to do with this. There are some despicable pieces of trash that post here. Hope they catch the dude soon....Pirate700

I sympathize with how they feel. You see photos of police spraying college kids, police brutality, and abuses from the criminal justice system, and when someone acts violently against that system, there tends to be support and sympathy for that person. I can understand it but it's naivety.

Our criminal justice system is flawed but not so flawed in a way that the police are ruthless monsters equivalent to the Russian secret police. There are better and more peaceful ways to reform it such as eliminating mandatory sentencing, decreased penalties for non-violent crimes, and educating the American people on their rights. Meeting violence with violence is only going to exacerbate the problem and everything that person is fighting for becomes null and void. 

Police brutality is a symptom of a disease that plagues our criminal justice system as a whole.

nooblet69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#194 nooblet69
Member since 2004 • 5162 Posts

Is this guy the real life Max Payne ?

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 BluRayHiDef

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

[QUOTE="DaJuicyMan"] Why do you ask such stupid questions?jimkabrhel

It's actually very significant, because the amount of time his food supply will last determines how much longer his crime spree can continue.

Chaos_HL21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#196 Chaos_HL21
Member since 2003 • 5288 Posts

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Leave it to OT to have people that agree with mass murdering of people many of whom had nothing to do with this. There are some despicable pieces of trash that post here. Hope they catch the dude soon....leviathan91

I sympathize with how they feel. You see photos of police spraying college kids, police brutality, and abuses from the criminal justice system, and when someone acts violently against that system, there tends to be support and sympathy for that person. I can understand it but it's naivety.

Our criminal justice system is flawed but not so flawed in a way that the police are ruthless monsters equivalent to the Russian secret police. There are better and more peaceful ways to reform it such as eliminating mandatory sentencing, decreased penalties for non-violent crimes, and educating the American people on their rights. Meeting violence with violence is only going to exacerbate the problem and everything that person is fighting for becomes null and void. 

Police brutality is a symptom of a disease that plagues our criminal justice system as a whole.

The daughter of a police officer and her fiance where murdered and that murder is linked to this guy. Our Criminal justice system is far from prefect, but the murder of police officers families isn't the way to go. Also our police are far from secret police... :roll: 

Avatar image for QuebecNationale
QuebecNationale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 QuebecNationale
Member since 2013 • 146 Posts

[QUOTE="QuebecNationale"]

The sad part about all this is that the people who are condemning this ex cop are supporting corrupt police organisations. It's also aumsing that people in this thread don't approve of an ex cop killing corrupt cops, yet they support corrupt cops/soldiers when they kill anyone else, whether It's in their own country or in a foreign country. If you truly want to see corruption hindered, then you should support this man. You may not agree with the actions he has taken( I agree personally) but you should support his cause.

metroidfood

No one should support his cause at all because it is exactly what has created this whole situation in the first place. If you even gave a sh!t about fixing the system then you'd be condemning this man for senseless violence that will only make the problem worse. There are proper, legal and sane channels to take but apparently some users here care more about jacking off to their violent revenge fantasies than caring about the lives of real people.

Except that this man actually did go through the proper channels and it solved nothing. It's nice to know that you support corrupt cop's though and not people who fight against injustice. It's also laughable that you're condemning this man for senseless violence when the actual killings are far from senseless; he's going after corrupt cop's and their associates, so how is that exactly senseless? Going after the family of a murder/corrupt cop or whoever is probably the most rational choice. What do you think the Government would do if a Government employee who had a family stole secret documents and threatened the Government? Iguarantee you that the Government would go after his family and use them as ransom; It's no different in this case, except for the fact that one person(The ex cop) isn't corrupt and doesn't have a shiny badge.

No one here has violent revenge fantasies for wanting to see corrupt cop's get their fair share of justice, but you are correct that I don't care about other people. The ex cop is supporting justice and if you're against him then you're siding with corruption and tyranny.

EDIT: As another user said a few posts above, this guy is basically Max Payne who fights corruption and injustice. 

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 Pirate700

[QUOTE="jimkabrhel"]

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"] That's not a stupid question.

BluRayHiDef

It's actually very significant, because the amount of time his food supply will last determines how much longer his crime spree can continue.

You don't think a guy on a murder spree has the means to get food from a house or something?

leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 leviathan91
Member since 2007 • 7763 Posts

[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]Like I said...there are some members here that truly scare the hell out of me.

Chaos_HL21

The daughter of a police officer and her fiance where murdered and that murder is linked to this guy. Our Criminal justice system is far from prefect, but the murder of police officers families isn't the way to go. Also our police are far from secret police... :roll: 

Read what I just wrote then come back to me. :|

Chaos_HL21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#200 Chaos_HL21
Member since 2003 • 5288 Posts

[QUOTE="Chaos_HL21"]

[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

leviathan91

Read what I just wrote then come back to me. :|

Ok sorry about the first part of my statment, But our police force is far from Russian secret police, heck they are even far from being Russian police.

(also it wasn't really target at you, but other people supporting this guy)