This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by leviathan91 (7763 posts) -

There I said it, you atheists and evolutionists can play in traffic for all I care.

Evolution sucks because it turned the goddamn badass of a T-rex into a chicken. A chicken - A worthless bird that can't even fly (at least penguins are cute). So worthless, it's indescribable. Evolution is a crime against humanity, it should never have been invented.

Who here agrees that evolution is a terrible and awful theory?

#2 Posted by MonsieurX (31216 posts) -
You're terrible and awful.
#3 Posted by KiIIyou (27151 posts) -
*poops on thread*
#4 Posted by Pikdum (2241 posts) -

its all lies from the pit of hell.

#5 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -
Sure does, but it's the truth.
#6 Posted by Novotine (1199 posts) -
science is stupid
#7 Posted by ScorpionTroll (842 posts) -

I for one am happy that there are no twenty foot tall reptiles running around out there.

#8 Posted by smokingsbad (38455 posts) -
chicken taste good
#9 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

Where's our wings? Every human dreams of flying yet we're not given wings! :evil:

#10 Posted by Shottayouth13- (6840 posts) -
chicken taste goodsmokingsbad
Read my mind.
#11 Posted by Abbeten (2963 posts) -
blame the comet, not the theory
#12 Posted by narlymech (943 posts) -

Where's our wings? Every human dreams of flying yet we're not given wings! :evil:

sune_Gem

Yeah, birds are lucky with all the flying they get to do, but they probably take it for granted. I wish I could be reborn as a bird sometimes.

#13 Posted by Zeviander (9503 posts) -
This thread will go places.
#14 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

narlymech

Yeah, birds are lucky with all the flying they get to do, but they probably take it for granted.

Nah, birds don't get thumbs. That must suck. Thumbs > Wings, but both together would be the bee's knee's!

#15 Posted by lundy86_4 (43891 posts) -

You eat chicken = Not worthless.

#16 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

[QUOTE="narlymech"][QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

sune_Gem

Yeah, birds are lucky with all the flying they get to do, but they probably take it for granted.

Nah, birds don't get thumbs. That must suck. Thumbs > Wings, but both together would be the bee's knee's!

I just pictured the feathers being thumbs... disturbing thoughts.
#17 Posted by Zeviander (9503 posts) -
Where's our wings? Every human dreams of flying yet we're not given wings! :evil:sune_Gem
We'll need hollow bones before wings could do us any good.
#18 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

[QUOTE="narlymech"] Yeah, birds are lucky with all the flying they get to do, but they probably take it for granted.meconate

I pictured you as a penguin on a motorcycle.

#19 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

[QUOTE="meconate"][QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

sune_Gem

I pictured you as an ostrich on a scooter.
#20 Posted by VaguelyTagged (10300 posts) -

i hate theories in general,they make me think.

#21 Posted by leviathan91 (7763 posts) -

lundy86_4

Nope. no no no no no. I'd rather have a T-rex as a pet. I also say we farm T-rexes and have them on the menu. I would much enjoy a t-rex sandwich, t-rex fingers, and maybe some t-rex breats. It'll be better if they keep the skin on. I'm also a big fan of veal t-rexes.

But nope. Evolution ruined everything. Now I'll never know what a t-rex tastes like. Stupid Evolution. Stupid Charles Darwin. Stupid astroid. Stupid.

#22 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

[QUOTE="meconate"] I just pictured the feathers being thumbs... disturbing thoughts.meconate

Am I a pretty Ostrich?

_Ostrich__by_Kennaki.png

#23 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

[QUOTE="meconate"][QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

sune_Gem

Am I a pretty Ostrich?

_Ostrich__by_Kennaki.png

You're always pretty to me. :3
#24 Posted by Franklinstein (7014 posts) -
I love delicious delicious chickens, so I think evolution did a good job. A T-rex would have been hard to catch.
#25 Posted by leviathan91 (7763 posts) -

I love delicious delicious chickens, so I think evolution did a good job. A T-rex would have been hard to catch.Franklinstein

Actually it would be fun hunting a t rex. All you need is a high-powered rifle, similar to the one Pete Postlethwaite (God rest his soul) used in The Lost World. Just imagine: A father-son hunting trip with high powered rifles, helicopters, and a t-rex.

#26 Posted by Guybrush_3 (8308 posts) -

Chicken is delicious and a T-rex would just eat you.

116128d1247505689-being-loop-this_thread

#27 Posted by leviathan91 (7763 posts) -

Chicken is delicious and a T-rex would just eat you.

116128d1247505689-being-loop-this_thread

Guybrush_3

A t-rex would taste better. Better than that crappy corrupted chicken.

#28 Posted by wis3boi (31721 posts) -

NpZkG.jpg,

#29 Posted by lundy86_4 (43891 posts) -

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

leviathan91

Nope. no no no no no. I'd rather have a T-rex as a pet. I also say we farm T-rexes and have them on the menu. I would much enjoy a t-rex sandwich, t-rex fingers, and maybe some t-rex breats. It'll be better if they keep the skin on. I'm also a big fan of veal t-rexes.

But nope. Evolution ruined everything. Now I'll never know what a t-rex tastes like. Stupid Evolution. Stupid Charles Darwin. Stupid astroid. Stupid.

Personally, chicken is better... Chicken doesn't fight back when you try to cut it's head of... The T-Rex bites your whole body... Chomps... Then swallows you!

#30 Posted by ShadowsDemon (10172 posts) -

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

leviathan91

Everyone is stupid! >:F
#31 Posted by jimkabrhel (15422 posts) -
It does suck, because we lost the dinosaurs in favor of this lame thread.
#32 Posted by Macutchi (4206 posts) -

i heard the jury's still out on science

gob

#33 Posted by Horgen (110313 posts) -
You have convinced me. :P
#34 Posted by worlock77 (22547 posts) -

Evolution didn't turn the T-Rex into a chicken, a hugh goddamn rock falling from outer space killed the T-Rex.

#35 Posted by GazaAli (23522 posts) -
*poops on thread*KiIIyou
lmao. Evolution is, generally speaking, proper science, but in those religious debates in the world it really gets blown out of proportions.
#36 Posted by dagreenfish (1817 posts) -
Chickens are useless???? Dude, hotwings...
#37 Posted by Lonelynight (30041 posts) -
but chickens are delicious.
#38 Posted by JohnF111 (14105 posts) -
T-Rex died, chicken survives... Therefore Chicken > T-Rex /thread.
#39 Posted by norm41x (813 posts) -

Having Dinosaurs roam the earth during this time period would be pretty hilarious. A family of Brontosauruses and triceratops come to the city and have a gang fight, our buildings would fall.

#40 Posted by wis3boi (31721 posts) -

*poops on thread*KiIIyou

What did I say about running around naked?

Put your pampers back on ;)