Ever been Haunted? (My Ghost picture)

• 98 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Vanine_28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Vanine_28
Member since 2007 • 572 Posts

It's kind of strange to ask a question like that when to this day there is still no actual evidence that can prove Ghost exist. Yet, here I am asking if anyone else has been haunted only because I was haunted myself.

The wierd thing is, I haven't really thought about it for years, until I Googled that old house I used to live in as a kid just to see what it looks like again. It brought back some memories about the old man in a tux that used to haunt me. Even my friends didn't like coming over cause they got a creepy feeling there.

Anyways, here is a pic of my old house, My room is the one in the top left, see anything interesting there?

Pic of my house on goolge maps-Man in tux

Pretty messed up eh. That old miserable son of B%*_)^& is still there.

Update:I'm updating the thread so you guys can see exactly what I'm looking at. Ghost Pic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: Heys guys, If you feel as if you are being harassed or instigated in this thread contact these people:

Info:Headquarters

CBS Interactive, Inc.

235 Second Street

San Francisco, CA 94105

Phone: 415-344-2000

A complaint is already being processed: no-one should bully or harass a person for their opinions and this violates CBS terms of use.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

That's not a nice thing to say about the person living in your childhood house.

Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

I had some weird experiences when I was younger, but haven't experienced anything since we moved away from the house I grew up in.

The weirdest experience I had that I still cannot explain was when I was in the house alone one day when I was like 10-11 (can't remember if someone WAS home just outside or if they had just left for a minute).

It was the middle of the day and I was standing in my kitchen. We had just put down the dog I grew up with within the last year but we still had two more dogs living with us.

I notice movement out of the corner of my eye, so I turned to see the dog we had just put down running in the hallway towards the basement door. It is really hard for me to explain how he was moving because it wasn't normal. It was really ghostly, surreal, and kind of slow-motioned. Once he got to the basement door he just phased through it.

Then kicker and the reason why I can't let this experience go is that when I turned back and looked the other way, I saw both of our surviving dogs sitting there with their ears perked up, attentively staring at that hallway/basement door like they had just seen something.

I had other experiences at that house too over the years, the others which were NOT related to our dog at all but some man. That experience with seeing my dead dog though always stuck with me do to my dogs reacting as well.

Ariabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Ariabed
Member since 2014 • 2121 Posts

In my childhood home I would be playing in my bedroom, and I would always hear this hissing In my room, just like a cat when it's angry, I would be certain there is a cat in my room and I would look under the bed, in my wardrobe I would look every where, but no, no cat. This happened often.

It wasn't till later when I got older and watched a few ghost hunting shows and ghost documentaries(leave it!) that i learned that hissing is a common acurrance in hauntings and when I first learnt this a realisation set in and all my hairs stood up on end and tears formed in my eyes.

I've also had other experiences.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#5  Edited By lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts

TC I honestly find nothing wrong with the picture you posted...

Me and my brother were haunted at my place once, too lazy to tell the whole story but we were home alone and we had the door of our room locked and then suddenly someone began knocking on the door really fast, I was about to open but my brother stopped me, we had to scream at the street to get a neighbor to come in the house.

A neighbor and my uncle rushed to the house, armed, checked every single corner in the house, didn't found anyone, no broken doors for entry, nothing was missing..

Scared the shit outta me when it happened.

Also not me, but one of my close friends moved to a house once and some weird and nasty shit began to happen shortly after moving, eventually they found out a bunch of occult material in the guy's brother skylight and they found out that a covenant used to meet at that house.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

Where is the picture of the ghost ??? I see a House only :(

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#7  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

I cant see shit in that pic, only the tree's reflexion at the window you pointed out...

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts
@indzman said:

Where is the picture of the ghost ??? I see a House only :(

Vanine_28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Vanine_28

I Updated the thread and added a link to the photo. the SOB is in the window.

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

i see no man in a tux

Ariabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Ariabed

@thegerg: it's actually a picture of a house, not just a window. Do you think that houses are windows?

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Nengo_Flow

My city was attacked by Godzilla, here is a pic I took. The Son of a Bitch is right behind the tall building to the right.

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

@Nengo_Flow said:

My city was attacked by Godzilla, here is a pic I took. The Son of a Bitch is right behind the tall building to the right.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Nengo_Flow

@konvikt_17 said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

The son of a bitch is still there man, why dont you believe me?!

Please believe me.

Here is another angle I took.

Ariabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Ariabed

@Nengo_Flow: lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

I cant see the ghost you faded

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

I can see it. :O Now that's some creepy shit.

TheFlush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#20 TheFlush
Member since 2002 • 5965 Posts

No I haven't because ghosts don't exist.

Vanine_28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Vanine_28

@johnd13: Once you see him , it's a mind F%&% isn't it.

He is a creepy old farmer that is missing his bottom teeth, not to mention he looks really bugged eyed and pissed. The town is called Milton and I did a little research. That area I was growing up in was at some point owned by some farmers. It's possible that he is just a grumpy ugly pissed off farmer.

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

What's shown in the pic could be anything really. Paranormal things definitely happen, that much is real, I have unexplainable stories myself. But doesn't mean ghosts specifically are conscious, self aware entities of dead people. I view anything paranormal as a skeptic first and shrug my shoulders last but I'll likely never be satisfied of a life after death, aliens probing peoples butts or strange creatures just roaming around never leaving evidence of eating, sleeping or shi**ing. I have to wait for science. However there is a theory called super geometrical theory which attempts to explain all paranormal phenomena. It might be a worthy read for some, if nothing else it's interesting. I'll quote a summary.

Supergeometry is the name for the theoretical model of reality. Supergeometric theory serves as a superphysical overlaying framework (i.e., outside and above the physical) that fits onto the physical universe and merges with it into one continuous whole called the omniverse. It seeks to answer certain fundamental mysteries of reality, and to fill gaps where our current understanding is inadequate to explain a vast number of anomalous observations. It accepts the traditional view that if it cannot be physically measured, then it cannot be physical, and so cannot be another dimension in the usual sense. This fifth coordinate is therefore seen, not as an extension of physical geometry, but as representing something outside or above dimensional geometry. It is superphysical, or in other words,supergeometric. This non-dimensional supergeometry overlays the physical geometry of space-time, and is an integral but unseen part of the universe.

There have been many theories proposed that involve higher dimensions. But supergeometry is unique in not only presenting a single set of processes that finally describe conceptually the workings of that realm, but also in the staggering number of anomalous phenomena from multiple fields of discipline these processes provide reasonable explanations for. A partial list of the mysteries on which supergeometry sheds light are:

• The dual nature of light (why it behaves both as a particle and wave)
  • The entanglement of correlated photons (or photon “teleports”)
  • The illusion of quantum uncertainty
  • The origins of physical mass (without the need for a Higgs boson)
  • The action of gravity (without the need for a graviton)
  • Why there’s far more gravity at work in the cosmos than there is matter to generate it (without the need for dark matter)
  • The expansion of the universe (without the need for dark energy)
  • The reconciliation of quantum mechanics and relativity
  • The emergence of time, and why it flows in a given direction
  • The “phantom leaf” effect of Kirlian photography
  • A revolutionary model of paranormal mechanics that describes with a single, uniform set of rules the workings of all such supernatural events like apparitions, EVP, auditory phenomena, orbs, levitation, mental phenomena and synchronicity, as well as other observed anomalies at the sites of paranormal activity like breezes in closed rooms, drops in temperature, electronic device malfunctions, fluctuations in electromagnetic fields and feelings of heaviness (be warned—the processes responsible for these events are nothing like what is currently held to be true)
  • The power of the human mind to convert invisible thought into visible reality, and how this quality is itself supernatural
  • Teleportation, antigravity and time travel
  • The anomalies of evolution and its two “trade secrets”
  • The miracles of the Bible
Vanine_28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Vanine_28

so, i added a pic with an outline.

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

I dunno, I could draw something else out of that light and shadow. However I must say that head you outlined is freaking HUUUUUGE. It's like 5x's bigger than a normal person's head in that window. If it's really a ghost then he is quite the giant and sitting very uncomfortably. I guess the hat is to keep the sun off his head? Sorry, I can't buy it just from looking at the original photo. But when you outline it, you're basically directing other people, leading them to see something and if you have to lead people then the evidence is poor at best.

We naturally see faces, we make them out in clouds, wood and cereal. So it's natural to make out faces in shadows. I see nothing abnormal here.

Vanine_28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Vanine_28

@Motokid6: It's not the reflection of the trees.

@LostProphetFLCL said:

I had some weird experiences when I was younger, but haven't experienced anything since we moved away from the house I grew up in.

The weirdest experience I had that I still cannot explain was when I was in the house alone one day when I was like 10-11 (can't remember if someone WAS home just outside or if they had just left for a minute).

It was the middle of the day and I was standing in my kitchen. We had just put down the dog I grew up with within the last year but we still had two more dogs living with us.

I notice movement out of the corner of my eye, so I turned to see the dog we had just put down running in the hallway towards the basement door. It is really hard for me to explain how he was moving because it wasn't normal. It was really ghostly, surreal, and kind of slow-motioned. Once he got to the basement door he just phased through it.

Then kicker and the reason why I can't let this experience go is that when I turned back and looked the other way, I saw both of our surviving dogs sitting there with their ears perked up, attentively staring at that hallway/basement door like they had just seen something.

I had other experiences at that house too over the years, the others which were NOT related to our dog at all but some man. That experience with seeing my dead dog though always stuck with me do to my dogs reacting as well.

I have always thought that animals are able to either see or sense the other side. Your dogs must have picked of on his presence. The strange thing is, your dogs didn't seem to know how to react, they just sat there and perked their ears up in the direction he was in. It seems like they knew something was there but couldn't make out that it was a dog they knew. This makes me think that maybe Spirits appear as different forms to different people or...your dogs where scared shitles. I know I would have been, especially if he was moving in a strange way.

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

@Nengo_Flow: lmao

Vanine_28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Vanine_28
@lightleggy said:

TC I honestly find nothing wrong with the picture you posted...

Me and my brother were haunted at my place once, too lazy to tell the whole story but we were home alone and we had the door of our room locked and then suddenly someone began knocking on the door really fast, I was about to open but my brother stopped me, we had to scream at the street to get a neighbor to come in the house.

A neighbor and my uncle rushed to the house, armed, checked every single corner in the house, didn't found anyone, no broken doors for entry, nothing was missing..

Scared the shit outta me when it happened.

Also not me, but one of my close friends moved to a house once and some weird and nasty shit began to happen shortly after moving, eventually they found out a bunch of occult material in the guy's brother skylight and they found out that a covenant used to meet at that house.

Was it 3 Loud Knocks ? The reason why I ask this is due to the collation it has with the trinity . When a demon is trying to mock you he strikes an object 3 times, usually always a wall or a door. It's supposed to mock the holy trinity's ability to protect you and also frighten you.

I'm really glad to hear your neighbor ran over so quickly. Sometimes a strong presence can jostle them enough to make them not stick around. Maybe him rushing in so intently was enough to show the Spirit/demon you had help/protection when you needed it.

Makhaidos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Makhaidos
Member since 2013 • 2162 Posts

I've been haunted by regrets, nightmares, failings and quandaries. You know, things that exist, unlike ghosts.

Vanine_28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Vanine_28

@Makhaidos said:

I've been haunted by regrets, nightmares, failings and quandaries. You know, things that exist, unlike ghosts.

Wow, sry to hear about your troubles dude. Ghosts sound pretty good after reading that..

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Nengo_Flow

so guys, i added a pic with an outline.

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#33 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts

so it's true .... ghost looks like a Micheal Pachter cartoon

Vanine_28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Vanine_28

@Nengo_Flow said:

If your not able to see the face, that's your problem. making fun of something because you are not able to see it doesn't change the fact that it's there.

Ariabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Ariabed

@Nengo_Flow:

"so guys, i added a pic with an outline."

I shouldn't laugh but, bah hahahahaha!!

Forgive me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#37 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

@Nengo_Flow: When he posted his outline I was hoping you'd post yours =p

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#38  Edited By lamprey263  Online
Member since 2006 • 44547 Posts

a few weeks ago I went to visit my friend and slept on his sofa, his wife's mother was stirring around in the kitchen at the moment they were both off in bed, and I had yet to fall asleep and I was tossing and turning and when I locked in the corner of the living room I saw a fleeting image that looked like a person momentarily that appear to vanish, I didn't think it was a ghost or anything, I'm a rational person, for a second though it looked as if there was something or someone there

then I was eating breakfast the next morning with my friends and the wife asks me if I noticed anything in the living room last night, I think she meant to ask me about the dogs because their dogs fought for my attention the entire time I was there and left the bedroom at night to crawl up with me, anyhow I told them I saw a bodily apparition in the corner of the living room for a fleeting moment before it disappeared, I even said it was probably the light playing tricks on my eyes and me being tired and such, but I admit that for a fleeting moment there appeared to be something there

but the wife freaked out, and she looks at her husband like "I told you I saw something there before" and such, then I was grilled by the both of them, of course my friend gave me grief that I even mentioned this but I totally had no knowledge of this prior, and I wasn't even trying to say I saw a ghost it at for a brief moment was an experience that provoked a short sensation like I had

but like I said there was probably a logical explanation for it, I don't believe in ghosts, I didn't try to provoke the situation more but I could if I wanted, the whatever I saw or didn't see happened to be in the corner of the living room where the family's Buddhist shrine is, which besides the Buddha statue houses pictures of deceased family and they light incense and give offerings on the shrine daily

- - - - - -

I had an early experience when I was a kid, like a dream while I was awake, and I was just very little, I was at my godfather's house playing with my sister and two god sisters, he used to keep like box juice and popsicle and such for us in the his refrigerator/freezer in the garage, and I was going into the garage by myself and it's always dark and have to turn on the light, but as soon as I opened the door I saw standing there glowing blue in the dark, a friggin Twi'lek like in star wars, those blue guys with those long flaps of skin on their heads like hair, like the one that was Jaba's right hand man in Jedi... now, I never believe I actually saw what I experienced when I was a kid, after all Twi'leks don't even exists in the real world, and I was exposed to a lot of Star Wars as a kid as it was my brother's favorite thing in the world, so on some level in my head I experienced something where my imagination and my subconscious played a part, like I was experience dream imagery in a wake state

- - - - - -

my brother is a natural lucid dreamer, and he used to do it a lot before he even knew what it was and can more consciously control it, anyhow my brother is a big ghost and UFO believer, and claims he's been visited by figures in the night, after learning of his lucid dreaming and sleep paralysis though I've learned people often have those hallucinations of dark figures in their sleep when they're undergoing sleep paralysis, I haven't learned this until recently and I put the two together

it also helps make sense of another friend who was a lucid dream who told me as a kid a dark ghostly figure would appear in her room and stand over her in her bed or over her sisters bed, though I've had other lucid dreaming friends this hasn't happened to

- - - - -

me and a friend in our early college years found out about the 13 Steps To Hell urban legend, we were so bored we drove out of town to the cemetery it was supposed to be, we didn't actually think anything would happened yet we were thrilled to want to try to find the site, anyhow on the way there we got lost, stopped at a gas station to see if we could get directions, the guy at the gas station wasn't too pleased at my asking it because I guess the town hates visitors coming to check out the urban legend, I go back to my car and we left after that because he was staring at us through the window and he was on the phone with someone, upon further reading up on it afterwards the town apparently hates people who come there because of the urban legends because the cemetary is a small one and in peoples back yards, among the variations of the story there was a supposed supernatural dog that guarded the 13 Steps To Hell, it just so happened to be that the gas station attendant's vehicle had dog print decals up the side of his truck which was an interesting coincidence since he kind of chased us off, among even other variations of people who claimed to have seen it or experienced it is that copious amount of drugs usually help in finding the hidden steps

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

My grandmother used to live with us when I was younger and she had seen a man sitting next to her while she was smoking on the back porch one day. I don't know if I believe that, she was old...lol

My wife and I used to hear noises in the 1 bedroom apt we lived in. One morning, we were sleeping and it sounded like someone tipped over a full bookcase in our living room (on the other side of the bedroom wall). It scared the shit out of us and we flew out of bed to the living room and NOTHING was out of place. I knew it was a real noise too because both my cats darted into the room where we were. I mean, something that loud should've alerted one of the other tenants. That was definitely creepy.

Avatar image for deactivated-585ea4b128526
deactivated-585ea4b128526

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deactivated-585ea4b128526
Member since 2007 • 612 Posts

Looks like an evil Easter bunny.

Never seen one, except for maybe a shadow out of the corner of my eye. But I have heard quite a few. Either it's something annoying like hearing my name every hour in the middle of the night, or scary like hearing foot step upstairs, doors slam, or something heavy falling, then find nothing when investigating. My grandmother has an old house, that use to be an boarding house, that has so many creepy noises, I only slept there once.

Qixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#42  Edited By Qixote
Member since 2002 • 10843 Posts

I do see a caricature of an old man with a tie. Maybe he used to live in toon town. . .?

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#43 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

@Vanine_28 said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

LOL! Oh, man it is 5:46 am where I live and I'm trying to contain the laughter.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By deactivated-5b797108c254e

This has turned into one of the funniest threads in OT recently. Please keep going guys, I'm having a laugh over here =D

Vanine_28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Vanine_28

Update: Heys guys, If you feel as if you are being harassed or instigated in this thread contact these people:

CBS Interactive, Inc.

235 Second Street

San Francisco, CA 94105

A complaint is already being processed: no-one should bully or harass a person for their opinions and this violates CBS terms of use.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#46 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

@Vanine_28 said:

Update: Heys guys, If you feel as if you are being hurased or instigated in this thread contact these people:

CBS Interactive, Inc.

235 Second Street

San Francisco, CA 94105

Thank you mate.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

@Vanine_28 said:

Update: Heys guys, If you feel as if you are being hurased or instigated in this thread contact these people:

CBS Interactive, Inc.

235 Second Street

San Francisco, CA 94105

Never been "hurased" before. Sounds painful.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 deactivated-5b797108c254e

@Vanine_28: I'm being harassed by a giant head as we speak; will CBS help me?

Lighten up man =)

Vanine_28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Vanine_28

@lamprey263 said:

a few weeks ago I went to visit my friend and slept on his sofa, his wife's mother was stirring around in the kitchen at the moment they were both off in bed, and I had yet to fall asleep and I was tossing and turning and when I locked in the corner of the living room I saw a fleeting image that looked like a person momentarily that appear to vanish, I didn't think it was a ghost or anything, I'm a rational person, for a second though it looked as if there was something or someone there

then I was eating breakfast the next morning with my friends and the wife asks me if I noticed anything in the living room last night, I think she meant to ask me about the dogs because their dogs fought for my attention the entire time I was there and left the bedroom at night to crawl up with me, anyhow I told them I saw a bodily apparition in the corner of the living room for a fleeting moment before it disappeared, I even said it was probably the light playing tricks on my eyes and me being tired and such, but I admit that for a fleeting moment there appeared to be something there

but the wife freaked out, and she looks at her husband like "I told you I saw something there before" and such, then I was grilled by the both of them, of course my friend gave me grief that I even mentioned this but I totally had no knowledge of this prior, and I wasn't even trying to say I saw a ghost it at for a brief moment was an experience that provoked a short sensation like I had

but like I said there was probably a logical explanation for it, I don't believe in ghosts, I didn't try to provoke the situation more but I could if I wanted, the whatever I saw or didn't see happened to be in the corner of the living room where the family's Buddhist shrine is, which besides the Buddha statue houses pictures of deceased family and they light incense and give offerings on the shrine daily

- - - - - -

I had an early experience when I was a kid, like a dream while I was awake, and I was just very little, I was at my godfather's house playing with my sister and two god sisters, he used to keep like box juice and popsicle and such for us in the his refrigerator/freezer in the garage, and I was going into the garage by myself and it's always dark and have to turn on the light, but as soon as I opened the door I saw standing there glowing blue in the dark, a friggin Twi'lek like in star wars, those blue guys with those long flaps of skin on their heads like hair, like the one that was Jaba's right hand man in Jedi... now, I never believe I actually saw what I experienced when I was a kid, after all Twi'leks don't even exists in the real world, and I was exposed to a lot of Star Wars as a kid as it was my brother's favorite thing in the world, so on some level in my head I experienced something where my imagination and my subconscious played a part, like I was experience dream imagery in a wake state

- - - - - -

my brother is a natural lucid dreamer, and he used to do it a lot before he even knew what it was and can more consciously control it, anyhow my brother is a big ghost and UFO believer, and claims he's been visited by figures in the night, after learning of his lucid dreaming and sleep paralysis though I've learned people often have those hallucinations of dark figures in their sleep when they're undergoing sleep paralysis, I haven't learned this until recently and I put the two together

it also helps make sense of another friend who was a lucid dream who told me as a kid a dark ghostly figure would appear in her room and stand over her in her bed or over her sisters bed, though I've had other lucid dreaming friends this hasn't happened to

- - - - -

me and a friend in our early college years found out about the 13 Steps To Hell urban legend, we were so bored we drove out of town to the cemetery it was supposed to be, we didn't actually think anything would happened yet we were thrilled to want to try to find the site, anyhow on the way there we got lost, stopped at a gas station to see if we could get directions, the guy at the gas station wasn't too pleased at my asking it because I guess the town hates visitors coming to check out the urban legend, I go back to my car and we left after that because he was staring at us through the window and he was on the phone with someone, upon further reading up on it afterwards the town apparently hates people who come there because of the urban legends because the cemetary is a small one and in peoples back yards, among the variations of the story there was a supposed supernatural dog that guarded the 13 Steps To Hell, it just so happened to be that the gas station attendant's vehicle had dog print decals up the side of his truck which was an interesting coincidence since he kind of chased us off, among even other variations of people who claimed to have seen it or experienced it is that copious amount of drugs usually help in finding the hidden steps

This is freaky, It tells me the wife has been seeing something in that room for some time now and her husband has been trying to put it off or calm her down by saying there isn't anything there. Then you come along and say you think you caught something in the corner of your eye. This basically confirmed everything she has been seeing/feeling about there being a ghost/spirit in the house. I doubt she is able to sleep very well after you told her that. I'm not trying to put any blame on you or anything or make you feel bad. If you had no prior knowledge of this and went in their blind, how on earth would you have been able to know something was there unless you have sensed/felt or seen it. I love these types of story's because it means you had an experience that you can now share with a person. Even though it might have scared her knowing you saw something too, it probably helped her knowing she has someone to talk to about it.

That's why I love these types of posts when people can share their experiences with each other and relate.

Thanks for sharing bud, it was a great read.