SrgtSaggy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SrgtSaggy101
Member since 2004 • 1956 Posts

http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/europeans-will-die-out-without-migration-275168.html

'Europeans will die out without migration'

My mind exploded

SrgtSaggy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 SrgtSaggy101

Gee what a surprise, the EXACT same people telling Whites to stop reproducing or the planet will implode are now saying there are not enough people and only by flooding White countries the problems will be solved.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

Gee what a surprise, the EXACT same people telling Whites to stop reproducing or the planet will implode

Never heard that one. Source?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@br0kenrabbit said:

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

Gee what a surprise, the EXACT same people telling Whites to stop reproducing or the planet will implode

Yeah, never heard that either, especially since the most populated places in the world aren't ones you would immediately think of as "White"

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

Gee what a surprise, the EXACT same people telling Whites to stop reproducing or the planet will implode are now saying there are not enough people and only by flooding White countries the problems will be solved.

Wow, you don't sound like a racist AT ALL...

SrgtSaggy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SrgtSaggy101
@airshocker said:

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

Racist no longer has meaning to me. Anti-whites will call you racist for wanting to preserve your culture and racial heritage. It's racist to have an all white country.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 br0kenrabbit

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

Racist no longer has meaning to me. Anti-whites will call you racist for wanting to preserve your culture and racial heritage.

By destroying all other cultures and racial heritages, yeah we've been through that part of history already. We've since moved on to spreading gay marriage to the four corners, where have you been?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@SrgtSaggy101 said:
@airshocker said:

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

Racist no longer has meaning to me. Anti-whites will call you racist for wanting to preserve your culture and racial heritage. It's racist to have an all white country.

Well, considering you can't even spell the abbreviation for sergeant correctly, I'm not surprised it has no meaning for you.

Immigration doesn't destroy culture. Never has.

The fact that you're making a distinction between Whites and White countries and everybody else is what makes me think you sound like a racist.

SrgtSaggy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SrgtSaggy101

Aw a little self loathing white hater.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

Aw a little self loathing white hater.

I don't loath the fact that I'm white. What I do loath are racists trying to hide behind nationalism to justify themselves. You obviously need to rethink your life. You sound like an extremely sick individual.

SrgtSaggy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SrgtSaggy101

@airshocker: My old account was sgtsaggy101 I lost the password to it. When whites become a minority in their own Countries you don't think that will destroy culture. Oh no not the R word, and which way does the immigration flow?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
@SrgtSaggy101 said:

@airshocker: My old account was sgtsaggy101 I lost the password to it. When whites become a minority in their own Countries you don't think that will destroy culture.

Then maybe you should have come up with a different username instead of bastardizing the abbreviation to a rank I once held.

Immigration has never destroyed culture. It enhances it. The USA would not be the country it is today without the many cultures that infused it.

People like you jeopardize everything we've accomplished and everything we're trying to accomplish. I don't know why you hate people that aren't white but you should be ashamed of yourself.

Furthermore, racism isn't tolerated on this forum. You'd do well to remember that in the future.

SrgtSaggy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SrgtSaggy101

@airshocker said:
@SrgtSaggy101 said:

@airshocker: My old account was sgtsaggy101 I lost the password to it. When whites become a minority in their own Countries you don't think that will destroy culture.

Then maybe you should have come up with a different username instead of bastardizing the abbreviation to a rank I once held.

Immigration has never destroyed culture. It enhances it. The USA would not be the country it is today without the many cultures that infused it.

People like you jeopardize everything we've accomplished and everything we're trying to accomplish. I don't know why you hate people that aren't white but you should be ashamed of yourself.

Furthermore, racism isn't tolerated on this forum. You'd do well to remember that in the future.

Wow, I don't hate people that aren't white. I do think we should have at lest one white country, And for that i'm a racist. All other people have their own countries. Look at where your diversity as gotten us, becoming minorities in all of our own countries. We will be breed and mixed out of existence, but it's okay look at all this diversity an culture enrichment we accomplished. It's only white countries diversifying and in this short amount of time it's been going on, Were already becoming minorities.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

@airshocker said:
@SrgtSaggy101 said:

Wow, I don't hate people that aren't white. I do think we should have at lest one white country, And for that i'm a racist. All other people have their own countries. Look at where your diversity as gotten us, becoming minorities in all of our own countries. We will be breed and mixed out of existence, but it's okay look at all this diversity an culture enrichment we accomplished. It's only white countries diversifying and in this short amount of time it's been going on, Were already becoming minorities.

Why does it matter if the country is predominantly white or not if you don't hate people that aren't white? What is your problem with other people that aren't white? It doesn't affect you in the slightest. Your narrow-mindedness is the only thing that's affecting you.

Western countries diversify. That is what we're known for. Who gives a **** what other countries do?

SrgtSaggy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SrgtSaggy101

@airshocker: I'm sure you have no problem with Obama bastardizing the us military.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

I'm sure you have no problem with Obama bastardizing the us military.

Don't strawman. This has nothing to do with what I feel about Obama and his policies. Answer my questions or admit you're wrong.

SrgtSaggy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SrgtSaggy101

@airshocker:

@airshocker said:

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

@airshocker said:
@SrgtSaggy101 said:

Why does it matter if the country is predominantly white or not if you don't hate people that aren't white? What is your problem with other people that aren't white? It doesn't affect you in the slightest. Your narrow-mindedness is the only thing that's affecting you.

Western countries diversify. That is what we're known for. Who gives a **** what other countries do?

The perfect little sheeple.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

The perfect little sheeple.

So you're too much of a coward to stand up for what you believe, is that it? Figured. Racists usually are cowards. Just like people who know their beliefs are indefensible.

SrgtSaggy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 SrgtSaggy101

What is your problem with me wanting to preserve my race?

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 br0kenrabbit

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

We have enough trailer parks already.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

The fact that you think race matters. Americans aren't defined by our race. We're defined by our culture. Black, white, brown none of it matters.

What makes our race different from any other?

SrgtSaggy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 SrgtSaggy101
@airshocker said:

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

The fact that you think race matters. Americans aren't defined by our race. We're defined by our culture. Black, white, brown none of it matters.

Your logic is hard to follow, The fact you say, I think race matter's mean's white's should go extinct? Not all whites are Americans, what does it matter what makes our race different or not. I can't want to preserve it?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@SrgtSaggy101 said:
@airshocker said:

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

Your logic is hard to follow, The fact you say, I think race matter's mean's white's should go extinct? Not all whites are Americans, what does it matter what makes our race different or not. I can't want to preserve it?

Because while the race may go extinct our culture won't. So why does it matter? Grow a pair a balls and just admit that you think other races are inferior to white people. Jesus, I've never met a bigger coward in my life.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#27 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

This was a weird fucking thread to read. A lot of....questionable notions here.

SrgtSaggy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SrgtSaggy101

@airshocker said:

@SrgtSaggy101 said:
@airshocker said:

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

Because while the race may go extinct our culture won't. So why does it matter? Grow a pair a balls and just admit that you think other races are inferior to white people. Jesus, I've never met a bigger coward in my life.

You are seriously fucked up. Would you be saying the same thing if it was a different race in this situation. Or would it be okay with you for Blacks, Mexicans, Asians, etc wanting to preserve their race. We are all people and Every race deserves to live. You wouldn't have problem with them wanting too or else they will classify you a racist.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#29 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

You are seriously fucked up. Would you be saying the same thing if it was a different race in this situation. Or would it be okay with you for Blacks, Mexicans, Asians, etc wanting to preserve their race. We are all people and Every race deserves to live.

Human life began on the Nile (Egypt), Tigris/Euphartes (Iraq) and the Yellow Rivers (China). I wouldn't worry about those of Asian decent going anywhere. However, the notion of someone feeling the need to "preserve their race" sounds like reverse racism to me.

This whole thread though just needs to be locked and forgotten about. Too much bad, not enough (if any) good in this thread.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

@airshocker said:

@SrgtSaggy101 said:
@airshocker said:

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

You are seriously fucked up. Would you be saying the same thing if it was a different race in this situation. Or would it be okay with you for Blacks, Mexicans, Asians, etc wanting to preserve their race. We are all people and Every race deserves to live. You wouldn't have problem with them wanting too or else they will classify you a racist.

No, the only person that's fucked up here is yourself. I would say the same thing to anybody saying such horse shit. Race is meaningless in this day and age and it's about time you adapted to that fact.

You are confusing race and culture. Specific cultures will always survive, no matter the color of someone's skin. You're so fucked up and blinded by hatred that you can't even see that.

Hatiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Hatiko
Member since 2006 • 4669 Posts

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

@airshocker said:

@SrgtSaggy101 said:
@airshocker said:

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

There is only one race: the HUMAN race.

alcatraz5953

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#32 alcatraz5953
Member since 2014 • 80 Posts
@Hatiko said:

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

@airshocker said:

@SrgtSaggy101 said:
@airshocker said:

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

There is only one race: the HUMAN race.

And a drag race of course :P

chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 chaplainDMK
Member since 2008 • 7004 Posts

People crying over a set of evolutionary adaptations to climate, always hilarious.

iloveatlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#34  Edited By iloveatlus
Member since 2009 • 599 Posts

@br0kenrabbit said:

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

Basically, Zac Elfron people are out to get white people. Zac Elfron is Jewish.

Here is Zac Elfron

No Caption Provided
iloveatlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 iloveatlus

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

@airshocker said:
@SrgtSaggy101 said:

Chams don't have their own country. Neither does Hmong, Australoid, Native Alaskans, & Native Americans.

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#36 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts

Russell Peters talk about white people declining

"One day, we all gonna humped you!"

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

i wonder what anti-racist Hitler has to say about this subject

Loading Video...

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

Sorry to burst your bubble but anyone living within the Continent of Europe is considered a European regardless of Race, nationality and whatever else.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

@iloveatlus: Chams don't have their own country. Neither does Native Americans.

No, they just have their own casinos now. :/

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#42 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts
Loading Video...

Dun dun duuuuuun.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#43 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

Why are people so scared of the possibility of being a minority? If you're not a racist it shouldn't matter to you if someone is a minority or not.

Centurion95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Centurion95
Member since 2009 • 498 Posts

Its not just a European issue. For example both Russia and Japan have a serous problem with shrinking populations and it will play a huge part in our collective future.

Russia: Birthrate is dropping and there is almost no immigration (Does anyone really WANT to move the Russia?). Gov is giving out prizes for having kids. Could lead to more hiring of outside workers to fill in job vacancies at home.

Japan: Birthrate is flat lining and culturally they accept almost no immigration at all. This is a big problem because their population is ageing rapidly and without young people to support the social structure could lead to collapse of system.

Europe: Birthrate is falling but Immigration is steady however there is very little assimilation. European Xenophobia/racism/superiority complex whatever you called it results in Immigrants staying isolated among themselves. Most likely conclusion is that when "native" European numbers decrease to below majority status then there will be a major culture shift toward the newly majority immigrant population, resulting in either peaceful or aggressive responses from the "natives". It helps the immigrants that on average they have higher birth rates then the native Europeans.

U.S.: Slowing birthrate but large immigration/ moderate assimilation. This means the growth rate continues but on the backs of the fast growing minority population. This minority population is not fully part of the new culture but not of the older one too.

If you take it to the extreme result (which would take over a hundred years or more) of all these countries you get either a "vacant Russia" who relies on outside labor, a non existent Japan whose will effectively vanish as people , a Europe that either has the small powerful minority battling against the majority/ where what it means to be European is culturally much more different then it is today, and a U.S. that will be a hybridization of old Americana and Latin Culture.

I know this causes heart palpitations in a lot of people but I do find it rather fascinating how our current modern cultures will evolve into the future of our world. After all history is filled with the rise, movements , falls, and rebirths of cultures and peoples.

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts

This starting to make sense to me.. there are none of white people migrating to other countries these days, but you see other race migrating everywhere around the world. that's because there lesser white race producing to spread out the world.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

Obviously. States cannot be benevolent so the lax immigration policies of some European countries are just a measure that the governments of these states take against their falling populations. I guess they just can't approach their citizens and tell them to start conceiving. I guess a falling population comes with the lifestyle of choice of these states.

iloveatlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 iloveatlus

@thegerg said:

@iloveatlus said:

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

@airshocker said:
@SrgtSaggy101 said:

Chams don't have their own country. Neither does Hmong, Australoid, Native Alaskans, & Native Americans.

Not really true. There were plenty of Native American nations.

Do you mean South America, Central and Mexico? Those aren't Native-Americans country. Most of the folks don't even look Natives. They all look Eurasian, and Negroids.

iloveatlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By iloveatlus

@vl4d_l3nin said:
Loading Video...

Dun dun duuuuuun.

That is scary. I heard the Muslim in European are marching down the streets imitating Non-Muslim. I guess Muslim is the NWO Religion that the bible speaks of? Freedom of speech shouldn't be giving to those who wants to spread a cult ideology.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#49 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

This problem would be solved if Europe started to import Camaro sports cars, cheerleader uniforms, Barry White soundtracks, and cheap alcohol. Guaranteed to increase pregnancy rates.

chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 chaplainDMK
Member since 2008 • 7004 Posts

@Centurion95 said:

Its not just a European issue. For example both Russia and Japan have a serous problem with shrinking populations and it will play a huge part in our collective future.

Russia: Birthrate is dropping and there is almost no immigration (Does anyone really WANT to move the Russia?). Gov is giving out prizes for having kids. Could lead to more hiring of outside workers to fill in job vacancies at home.

Japan: Birthrate is flat lining and culturally they accept almost no immigration at all. This is a big problem because their population is ageing rapidly and without young people to support the social structure could lead to collapse of system.

Europe: Birthrate is falling but Immigration is steady however there is very little assimilation. European Xenophobia/racism/superiority complex whatever you called it results in Immigrants staying isolated among themselves. Most likely conclusion is that when "native" European numbers decrease to below majority status then there will be a major culture shift toward the newly majority immigrant population, resulting in either peaceful or aggressive responses from the "natives". It helps the immigrants that on average they have higher birth rates then the native Europeans.

U.S.: Slowing birthrate but large immigration/ moderate assimilation. This means the growth rate continues but on the backs of the fast growing minority population. This minority population is not fully part of the new culture but not of the older one too.

If you take it to the extreme result (which would take over a hundred years or more) of all these countries you get either a "vacant Russia" who relies on outside labor, a non existent Japan whose will effectively vanish as people , a Europe that either has the small powerful minority battling against the majority/ where what it means to be European is culturally much more different then it is today, and a U.S. that will be a hybridization of old Americana and Latin Culture.

I know this causes heart palpitations in a lot of people but I do find it rather fascinating how our current modern cultures will evolve into the future of our world. After all history is filled with the rise, movements , falls, and rebirths of cultures and peoples.

To have the Japanese vanish as a people you'd need to have them not reproduce for a hundred years or so. What are you talking about?

These "horrific" birth rate trends merely mean in general a stabilization or a slight decrease of population, the main "boo boo" being that for a few decades there will be proportionately less working people supporting the retired part. I'd say that at best with current growth rates the worst you can expect for countries like Japan is a drop in population by a few million before it evens out again.