Epiphany while high, I wrote it down. This makes no sense!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Vanine_28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Vanine_28
Member since 2007 • 572 Posts

During the time I was writing this, I swear to god this made perfect sense to me. Now, I have no idea what the hell i was trying to say. It just makes no sense and is completely stupid. I still thought I would share it to those wanting to know what a person might be thinking when they are very high and in " The Zone" . Would seriously pay some good money if anyone could figure out what the hell i was talking about. It did actually have a point but I lost it.

--------- "The pursuit of unification. The pursuit of unification can be found in many shapes, forms and algorithms. It’s a code that has been injected into the fibers of our existence. It could be called the result of an evolutionary survival mechanic designed to encourage the need to be around more people. Its purpose to defeat our enemy’s by maintaining a higher volume of members.

Now, in the 20 century, we continue this allusive unification. Although, the need to hunt is no longer relevant, the necessity for it has changed into social networking and media facets such as YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn…etc.

So far, Evolution has yet seen fit in changing its goal for us. We continue to abide by its rules and plans. One day Evolution will not see even these things as necessity’s to survive and a new goal will form. We will evolve and so will our wants and needs.

Social media, Cell phones, the internet are all evolutions attempts to fulfill the pursuit of unification in order to maintain our survival. If evolution is our god, maybe somehow it knows that divided we will all fall and in order to exists will have to be brought together.

Maybe, while this war goes around us, as we stumble and crash into each other, hopelessly trying to find answers, evolution is working deep within our core and minds to bring us together. Maybe, evolution is hacking us in order to change what we stand for.

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16878 Posts

You may want to keep those thoughts to yourself, especially since talking about personal experiences you may have while high aren't allowed on the site.