Egyption Pyramids ? What are they ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

What do you think they are, or do ? What is your opinion ? There are so many theories. Some say they are space ships, some say they are tombs, ect. What do you think ?

I think they might be some type of combo lock object. Maybe they turn, and unlock some part of the universe. Maybe as they turn, other pyramids around the world will let out the dead ? Walking dead, or something ! You thoughts ?

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2012/02/worlds-pyramids-globally-beaming-energy.html

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#2 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

I think they are giant marshmallow makers. Is this thread for real bro?

Avatar image for deactivated-598fc45371265
deactivated-598fc45371265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3  Edited By deactivated-598fc45371265
Member since 2008 • 13247 Posts

@LexLas said:

Some say they are space ships, some say they are tombs

Well I'd say both theories are equally plausible.

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LexLas

@korvus said:

Well i'm a ancient aliens addict. And this is one of the worlds wonders. Just picking people's minds, and there is no sci fi thread yet, lol ..

My friend actually went to see them. He said the tour guide offered him a private room where he can make luv to his girl, while he made sure nobody was coming. I think he was trying to recreate an alien !!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#5 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

@LexLas: Never took you for that kind of guy. Interesting =D

Well, my imagination leaves a lot to be desired in this particular subject, I'm afraid...I think they're just tombs. I'll be sure to ask the first aliens who decide to communicate with us (that would be quite awesome, to be honest).

RPG-er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 RPG-er
Member since 2003 • 19301 Posts

let me think. there's 3 of them. Half Life 3 confirmed.

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

@LexLas said:

I'd tap that.

fenriz275

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By fenriz275
Member since 2003 • 2383 Posts

When you're the ruler of an entire country that believes you are a god then you tend to have them build some over the top monuments to yourself I'd imagine.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#10 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

Are you for real dude ? EVERYBODY KNOWS THEY ARE SPACE SHIPS ! Haven't you seen Stargate SG1 ? Seriously man, you just gotta watch a little bit more TV.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

They are my house, so keep out bitch.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

they are how bigfoots go back in time to attack ancient alien ghosts with chupacabaras.

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

They giant graves intended to help the Egyptian kings get into the afterlife to look after their people.

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

@LexLas said:
@korvus said:

Well i'm a ancient aliens addict. And this is one of the worlds wonders. Just picking people's minds, and there is no sci fi thread yet, lol ..

My friend actually went to see them. He said the tour guide offered him a private room where he can make luv to his girl, while he made sure nobody was coming. I think he was trying to recreate an alien !!

What the ****?

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 LexLas

@gamerguru100 said:
@LexLas said:
@korvus said:

What the ****?

I know, that was my reaction. I asked my friend if he went for it, he said no. He didn't trust dude, lol ..

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#16 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

According to scientists, they are tombs for dead Egyptian pharaohs.

Unless you are talking about Stargate-type sci-fi, that is basically the whole point. Everything that went into their construction is related to that.

-Blasphemy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 -Blasphemy-
Member since 2005 • 3369 Posts

they are like strolls for information. theres messages on them that we are not suppose to forget.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

@LexLas said:
@gamerguru100 said:
@LexLas said:
@korvus said:

What the ****?

I know, that was my reaction. I asked my friend if he went for it, he said no. He didn't trust dude, lol ..

Probably would of never let them out again, then cut them up and sell their body parts (as in your friend and his missus) on the black market.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

One of the things that always annoys me about the "ancient aliens" folks is the utter arrogance they display. The whole idea of that shit is based on the notion that "That shit's AMAZING! No way humans could have done it, it must have been aliens!" The entire idea rests on the notion that aliens must have done it because humans are too fucking stupid.

Of course, then you can bring up the fact that humans have been proven to do shit a lot more impressive. You know, stuff like splitting atoms, making supercomputers, and sending spaceships to other fucking planets. So if we can do that shit, it's not THAT surprising that we can also develop enough of an understanding of mathematics and physics to make some impressive looking structures.

At which point the alien astronaut nut generally tends to say something like, "sure we can do stuff like that NOW, but people back then were primitive!"

In my personal experience, these also tend to be the people complaining about how everyone is an idiot these days, except for themselves of course.

My point being, I think it's a particular person who decides to look at people and say "people are stupid. Except for me and my friends, of course. We're awesome." It's like when you go onto a video game forum and see some gamer complain about how people are stupid these days because everyone's into social media, and then you point out to them, "yeah, and you're into fucking videogames, so get off your high horse. If everyone's stupid these days, then that probably includes you. What the hell makes you so special?" And that's also the ancient aliens nut. They accept that people can do amazing things NOW, while they apparently think that the entire rest of human history has apparently consisted of human beings just being complete drooling idiots. And I'm thinking, "STHU. At least they built the pyramids, what the **** have you done lately?"

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20  Edited By alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

They are a reminder to us that the Pharaoh and his empire with all its glory and magnificence, are gone. So will be every other emperor and empire.

VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts

poops of a geometric donkey.

Gwynnblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Gwynnblade
Member since 2015 • 931 Posts

Reminders that the world may not remember you, but it will most certainly remember what you leave behind.

@alim298 said:

They are a reminder to us that the Pharaoh and his empire with all its glory and magnificence, are gone. So will be every other emperor and empire.

and this ^

PsychoLemons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 PsychoLemons
Member since 2011 • 3183 Posts

An abandoned cult summoning.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38675 Posts

i heard someone call them "the most permanent thing humankind has ever built"

i like that

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#25 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

@alim298 said:

This
Plus
They are also arranged to map Orion's Belt

DrSpoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 DrSpoon
Member since 2015 • 628 Posts

Anyone else think its a little weird how people say it was built for one of the pharaohs based on a few 'letters' written like graffiti on a stone inside the great pyramid... just sayin'

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#27 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

@MrGeezer said:

One of the things that always annoys me about the "ancient aliens" folks is the utter arrogance they display. The whole idea of that shit is based on the notion that "That shit's AMAZING! No way humans could have done it, it must have been aliens!" The entire idea rests on the notion that aliens must have done it because humans are too fucking stupid.

Of course, then you can bring up the fact that humans have been proven to do shit a lot more impressive. You know, stuff like splitting atoms, making supercomputers, and sending spaceships to other fucking planets. So if we can do that shit, it's not THAT surprising that we can also develop enough of an understanding of mathematics and physics to make some impressive looking structures.

At which point the alien astronaut nut generally tends to say something like, "sure we can do stuff like that NOW, but people back then were primitive!"

In my personal experience, these also tend to be the people complaining about how everyone is an idiot these days, except for themselves of course.

My point being, I think it's a particular person who decides to look at people and say "people are stupid. Except for me and my friends, of course. We're awesome." It's like when you go onto a video game forum and see some gamer complain about how people are stupid these days because everyone's into social media, and then you point out to them, "yeah, and you're into fucking videogames, so get off your high horse. If everyone's stupid these days, then that probably includes you. What the hell makes you so special?" And that's also the ancient aliens nut. They accept that people can do amazing things NOW, while they apparently think that the entire rest of human history has apparently consisted of human beings just being complete drooling idiots. And I'm thinking, "STHU. At least they built the pyramids, what the **** have you done lately?"

First manned flight ----> 1903

The man landing on the moon ----> 1969

from this:

to this, in 66 years, aliens ? yeah right.

Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

Pyramids are large structures made of stone (except for new ones, which have a lot of glass in them).

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

Uber-rich man's tomb.

byof_america

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#31 byof_america
Member since 2006 • 1952 Posts

Prototype structures built by a peaceful alien race called the Mondoshawan testing out security fxns until they finally settled on something suitable that could house their weapon that would stop the end of earth.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

Why would Pharoahs construct these uber-intricate and lavish tombs just to have their bodies taken out afterwards and not actually have it be their tomb?

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#33 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

In the game Civilization I build giant monuments to show people who is God of this world. I think they might have had the same intentions.

People give too much credit to aliens.

bulby_g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 bulby_g
Member since 2005 • 1861 Posts

A tomb that makes a statement with a show of power and that had religious relevance to them I imagine.

Acillatem1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Acillatem1993
Member since 2011 • 1100 Posts

They are obviously ancient power plants constructed by aliens.