This topic is locked from further discussion.

skipper847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 skipper847
Member since 2006 • 7334 Posts

I have had a look on the website for the law for E cigs about using them in public places and it states that. You can and you cant because its got a different law due to it doesn't produce smoke like normal cigs. But the thing is I was in my local bookies today and even seen them in other shops with vapour coming out. Does this not count?. I also seen that all E cigs contain some Nicotine so in all right should not be allowed to use in public places where normal cigs are not allowed either. This E cig today as well had a right funny smell and he had a bad cough and it started making me bad cough abit too.

What do you think?.

SapSacPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 SapSacPrime
Member since 2004 • 8925 Posts

Well, I know that they don't release carcinogens so you are safe from that respect but I don't really know much else on the issue. Honestly I wouldn't have thought you are at any real risk even if it did make you cough; I would imagine the government would ban them if there were any risk involved since they make a lot more money out of smokers or people trying to quit using medication.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

there is almost no risk to the user and the people around them.

the glycols and flavorings that they vaporize are common things we are exposed to everyday and nicotine while guilty of some artery health risks is almost no worse than caffeine.

http://www.propylene-glycol.com/propylene-glycol-usp-ep

\http://www.homehealthtesting.com/blog/2010/04/what-do-caffeine-and-nicotine-have-in-common/

bulby_g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 bulby_g
Member since 2005 • 1861 Posts

Some tit was using one in front of me in the cinema so he got told to put it away and stop being a dick. Fucking irritating having smoke obscuring your view. I don't think there is a problem for people around you health wise though.