Dude kills his own mother for money and instagram likes.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by dominer (3316 posts) -

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-chicago-crime-uptown-murder-arrests-20131224,0,1253048.story

http://www.atlnightspots.com/chicago-rapper-kills-mom-for-insurance-money-flosses-on-social-media/

Absolute scum.

#2 Posted by k--m--k (1029 posts) -

meh.

#3 Posted by Jaysonguy (37828 posts) -

Misleading title

He didn't kill her for likes, you make it sound like he just said "Mom's ded, 500 likes and I show the crpse!"

#4 Posted by deeliman (2537 posts) -

These are the kind of people that make me question my believes about the death penalty.

#5 Edited by JML897 (33131 posts) -

@deeliman said:

These are the kind of people that make me question my believes about the death penalty.

Honestly, life in prison is probably worse for this guy than the death penalty. I don't think prisoners will take too kindly to someone who hired a hitman to kill his own mother

#6 Edited by comp_atkins (31716 posts) -

looks like his mom failed in not raising a lunatic

#7 Posted by Kino89 (28 posts) -

Fucked up world with fucked up pepole.

#8 Edited by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

Heartless piece of shite

#10 Edited by Master_Live (15293 posts) -

Sometimes you gotta do what gotta do.

#11 Posted by JohnF111 (14105 posts) -

I did that years ago, I just didn't get caught.

#12 Posted by plageus900 (1175 posts) -

@JML897 said:

@deeliman said:

These are the kind of people that make me question my believes about the death penalty.

Honestly, life in prison is probably worse for this guy than the death penalty. I don't think prisoners will take too kindly to someone who hired a hitman to kill his own mother

Except that isn't even half as bad as what a lot of those guys have done.

#13 Posted by Shottayouth13- (6839 posts) -

@JML897 said:

@deeliman said:

These are the kind of people that make me question my believes about the death penalty.

Honestly, life in prison is probably worse for this guy than the death penalty. I don't think prisoners will take too kindly to someone who hired a hitman to kill his own mother

Waste of taxpayer money. Just off him and call it a day.

#14 Posted by vl4d_l3nin (971 posts) -

@Shottayouth13- said:

@JML897 said:

@deeliman said:

These are the kind of people that make me question my believes about the death penalty.

Honestly, life in prison is probably worse for this guy than the death penalty. I don't think prisoners will take too kindly to someone who hired a hitman to kill his own mother

Waste of taxpayer money. Just off him and call it a day.

ironically death sentences cost several times more than life in prison..unless you go Kim Jung Eun and execute on direct order

#15 Posted by turtlethetaffer (16917 posts) -

We should ban the internet right? After all that's what caused this.

#16 Posted by byof_america (1424 posts) -

@JohnF111 said:

I did that years ago, I just didn't get caught.

That avy makes this quote that much better

#17 Edited by MrGeezer (56751 posts) -

@comp_atkins said:

looks like his mom failed in not raising a lunatic

Dude...seriously? The woman just got murdered, and your reaction is to call her a $hitty parent?

#18 Edited by BranKetra (49246 posts) -

Jesus.

@MrGeezer said:

@comp_atkins said:

looks like his mom failed in not raising a lunatic

Dude...seriously? The woman just got murdered, and your reaction is to call her a $hitty parent?

I was wondering the same thing albeit with different words. That was uncalled for.

#19 Edited by chaoscougar1 (36901 posts) -

@comp_atkins said:

looks like his mom failed in not raising a lunatic

Fvck that was dumb

#20 Posted by lonewolf604 (8532 posts) -

@comp_atkins said:

looks like his mom failed in not raising a lunatic

Probably messed up in the head already.

#21 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

HAHAHA

"you feel me i am the only one giving back out here you feel me"

#22 Posted by comp_atkins (31716 posts) -

@BranKetra said:

Jesus.

@MrGeezer said:

@comp_atkins said:

looks like his mom failed in not raising a lunatic

Dude...seriously? The woman just got murdered, and your reaction is to call her a $hitty parent?

I was wondering the same thing albeit with different words. That was uncalled for.

sorry bout that folks... i was posting from the future.. give it some time.

#23 Edited by Shottayouth13- (6839 posts) -

@vl4d_l3nin said:

@Shottayouth13- said:

@JML897 said:

@deeliman said:

These are the kind of people that make me question my believes about the death penalty.

Honestly, life in prison is probably worse for this guy than the death penalty. I don't think prisoners will take too kindly to someone who hired a hitman to kill his own mother

Waste of taxpayer money. Just off him and call it a day.

ironically death sentences cost several times more than life in prison..unless you go Kim Jung Eun and execute on direct order

They should just take them out back at the end of their sentencing.

#24 Edited by BranKetra (49246 posts) -

@comp_atkins said:

@BranKetra said:

Jesus.

@MrGeezer said:

@comp_atkins said:

looks like his mom failed in not raising a lunatic

Dude...seriously? The woman just got murdered, and your reaction is to call her a $hitty parent?

I was wondering the same thing albeit with different words. That was uncalled for.

sorry bout that folks... i was posting from the future.. give it some time.

Nearly nine hours later, I continue to believe what I said.

#25 Posted by LittleMac19 (1638 posts) -

Kills his mother only to go to some random street corner and throw her money around to random people.

#26 Posted by Gaming-Planet (14072 posts) -

I don't know what to say...

#27 Edited by way2funny (4570 posts) -

He could have been Obama's son

#28 Posted by thegerg (15737 posts) -

@way2funny said:

He could have been Obama's son

Haha