Donuts Shut Down California Freeway

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Maniacc1 (5354 posts) -

No, not the jelly filled kind. Apparently a bunch of clowns managed to shut down an entire California interstate for the sake of spinning their cars around a few times, then posted the video on Facebook. Now the cops and a certain website are trying to track them down.

This has to reach new level of idiocy.

Story and Video

#2 Posted by Hallenbeck77 (14594 posts) -

No, not the jelly filled kind. Apparently a bunch of clowns managed to shut down an entire California interstate for the sake of spinning their cars around a few times, then posted the video on Facebook. Now the cops and a certain website are trying to track them down.

Story and Video

Maniacc1

Interesting follow-up to that story from Jalopnik--The cops are obviously looking for them, but some internet vigalantes are also trying to identify them.

#3 Posted by Bucked20 (6651 posts) -
Lol I saw a video similar to that on youtube a few years ago,looks like fun
#4 Posted by Nengo_Flow (10390 posts) -

well technically the freeway is for the public, paid by the public

#5 Posted by SaintLeonidas (26733 posts) -
The judgement should be death.
#6 Posted by lonewolf604 (8537 posts) -
Am I the only person that thought a Krispy Kreme truck fell sideways and scattered donuts all over the road?
#7 Posted by Nengo_Flow (10390 posts) -
Am I the only person that thought a Krispy Kreme truck fell sideways and scattered donuts all over the road? lonewolf604
i did too.
#8 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -

[QUOTE="Maniacc1"]

Story and Video

Hallenbeck77

Interesting follow-up to that story from Jalopnik--The cops are obviously looking for them, but some internet vigalantes are also trying to identify them.

LOL "internet police".
Lol I saw a video similar to that on youtube a few years ago,looks like fun Bucked20

This. I'm gonna do that when I retire, though I prefer AWD not RWD.

#9 Posted by konvikt_17 (22334 posts) -

:lol: awesome.

they had their shit in sync

#10 Posted by Sword-Demon (7001 posts) -
saw the first 3 words of the title and got scared.. now I don't care.
#11 Posted by Rattlesnake_8 (18415 posts) -
lol for some reason I find it pretty hilarious. Amazed a cop wasn't driving around at the time.. on my way home I saw 5 cop cars doing speed traps.. along a mile long stretch. I guess they are bored, either that or it's time to fill the quota.
#12 Posted by Nibroc420 (13567 posts) -

well technically the freeway is for the public, paid by the public

Nengo_Flow
That is true.
#13 Posted by dercoo (12555 posts) -

Am I the only person that thought a Krispy Kreme truck fell sideways and scattered donuts all over the road? lonewolf604

Krispy Kreme, what madness.

I came in expecting a buskin bakery pastry spill

Seriously, knowing OT I honestly expected a food spill and the shenanigans that followed:P

#14 Posted by Bikouchu35 (7610 posts) -

cmt-medium.jpg

Lol, reminded me of this hahah.

#15 Posted by magicalclick (23706 posts) -
That's why I am clicking this thread and getting disappointed.
#16 Posted by soulless4now (41381 posts) -

Just had to be in California...

#17 Posted by LostProphetFLCL (17693 posts) -

What kind of ignorant ****head would think this is cool?

Lol I saw a video similar to that on youtube a few years ago,looks like fun Bucked20

Of course....

#18 Posted by EatShanna (875 posts) -
^Expected
#19 Posted by Zeviander (9503 posts) -
Was expecting fried dough...
#21 Posted by C_Rule (9812 posts) -

cmt-medium.jpg

Lol, reminded me of this hahah.

Bikouchu35
God damn street racers!
#22 Posted by JohnF111 (14107 posts) -
I'm really hungry at this moment so it's all I can think about.