Donate for heart transplant.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by k41m (720 posts) -

I understand if you don't want to because we all know there are scams on the internet like that fool from TwitchTV but I've known this chick for awhile and she's a good person so I told her I'd spread this around for her. I just felt bad because I can only imagine how scared I'd be if it was me. Good ole America, if you don't have the money you don't get to live.

MOD EDIT: Link Removed.

#2 Posted by Master_Live (13594 posts) -

If I die I'll make sure to give her a call.

#3 Posted by k41m (720 posts) -

Whoa your edgy, your not afraid to Go There are you

#4 Edited by always_explicit (2619 posts) -

This is sad. I hope the US can integrate some form of national health service so this sort of thing isnt actually necessary in the first place.

#5 Posted by k41m (720 posts) -

This is sad. I hope the US can integrate some form of national health service so this sort of thing isnt actually necessary in the first place.

Agreed. It's a sad state of affairs when your told if you don't have the money you can't live.

#6 Posted by thebest31406 (3222 posts) -

Man, she still has a ways to go in funding. I'll spread the word.

#7 Posted by RadecSupreme (4601 posts) -

Yes, health care system in the US is fucking pathetic.

#8 Posted by k41m (720 posts) -

Man, she still has a ways to go in funding. I'll spread the word.

Well it gives me a little more hope in humanity to see replies like this (except for the moderator). Pretty awesome.

#9 Posted by Hallenbeck77 (14257 posts) -

Your' heart may be in the right place, but asking for donations isn't allowed on the forums.