Dog sentenced to death in Tennessee because he is 'g@y'

• 188 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150376 posts) -
saw that paragraph shortly after I had posted, so I edited my post. You're right. It does prefer the term bisexual. 

I can't read the article in very much detail right now because I'm getting ready to take the GRE exam.GreySeal9

So I saw. Anyway while you may not agree with what I post when I mention an idea that requires some reading into the subject....I have done so. I really don't make things up. If it's just something I think I will allow for that. Anyway....good luck.

#102 Posted by GamerForca (7079 posts) -

Looks about right. Would rather be in Canada than Dumbf*ckinstan. :P Especially since I'm a minority. 

Canada = Notgonnagetlynched/10

tagyhag
It's amazing how the internet warps people's world views. Wow. And the topic title is ridiculously misleading.
#103 Posted by GreySeal9 (24114 posts) -

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"] saw that paragraph shortly after I had posted, so I edited my post. You're right. It does prefer the term bisexual. 

I can't read the article in very much detail right now because I'm getting ready to take the GRE exam.LJS9502_basic

So I saw. Anyway while you may not agree with what I post when I mention an idea that requires some reading into the subject....I have done so. I really don't make things up. If it's just something I think I will allow for that. Anyway....good luck.

Thanks. I'm going to need it. The GRE is a b!tch of an exam.

#104 Posted by chessmaster1989 (29110 posts) -

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="GreySeal9"] saw that paragraph shortly after I had posted, so I edited my post. You're right. It does prefer the term bisexual. 

I can't read the article in very much detail right now because I'm getting ready to take the GRE exam.GreySeal9

Good luck man, I took it a little over a year back, besides the fact that it's a 4-ish hour exam it's not that bad.
#105 Posted by Matthew-first (3007 posts) -

Uh Merry Kah...

#106 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150376 posts) -

Uh Merry Kah...

Matthew-first
Wrong. Dude abandoned his dog because that one individual had an issue. All animals end up euthanized if not adopted....that is the ONLY reason the dog will be put down.:roll:
#107 Posted by jim_shorts (7320 posts) -
[QUOTE="Matthew-first"]

Uh Merry Kah...

LJS9502_basic
Wrong. Dude abandoned his dog because that one individual had an issue. All animals end up euthanized if not adopted....that is the ONLY reason the dog will be put down.:roll:

What would an OT thread be without generalizing large groups of people?
#108 Posted by GOGOGOGURT (4470 posts) -

Unimportant.

#109 Posted by Rattlesnake_8 (18364 posts) -
It's just sad that this sort of thing can happen. It's a dog..
#110 Posted by Kage1 (6730 posts) -

I think my Goldfish might be gay

#111 Posted by worlock77 (22547 posts) -
#112 Posted by GreySeal9 (24114 posts) -

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] So I saw. Anyway while you may not agree with what I post when I mention an idea that requires some reading into the subject....I have done so. I really don't make things up. If it's just something I think I will allow for that. Anyway....good luck.

chessmaster1989

Good luck man, I took it a little over a year back, besides the fact that it's a 4-ish hour exam it's not that bad.

Thanks for wishing me good luck.

I just came home from the exam. I did pretty well on what I needed to (verbal reasoning). I don't know how good I did on analytical writing, but I felt good about it while I doing that section. Quantitative reasoning was a disaster, but that section doesn't matter in the eyes of the Masters program I am applying to.

And you were right. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

#113 Posted by Tessellation (8797 posts) -

[QUOTE="Novotine"][QUOTE="tenaka2"]

America is so classy right now.

Aljosa23

I just don't consider certain states to be American.

that's offensive.

#114 Posted by xdude85 (4350 posts) -
:lol:
#115 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

No, this is too retarded for words.

It can't be real, I don't want it to be real...

#116 Posted by whipassmt (13996 posts) -

Well there is good news: the dog has been adopted.

That is a stupid reason to get rid of a dog though, because the guy thought it was gay when actually there is no credence to the idea that the dog is gay I don't think dogs can even "be" gay Basically he thought the dog was gay because he saw it mount another male dog, however dog experts say that this type of behavior is an act of dominance not homosexuality.

#117 Posted by Slashless (10090 posts) -

Didn't notice Blue was a mod. Grats!

CA is awesome yo.chessmaster1989

It is average. Lot of awful things here, lot of great things here. Though any place with a Disneyland is an alright place with me. :P

It's amazing how the internet warps people's world views.  Wow.  And the topic title is ridiculously misleading. GamerForca

p. sure Tagy is being facetious. No one is dumb enough to actually thing they'll be lynched by going into those states.

#118 Posted by whipassmt (13996 posts) -

[QUOTE="Master_ShakeXXX"]

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

385850585_ed71a5d716_z.jpg

Novotine

Why is Iowa included in dumbf*ckistan? What have we ever done to deserve such a thing?

I remember driving through Iowa once...I feel bad for you if you live there. That state is hell

Iowa's a nice state. That's where Mike Wolfe and Frank Fritz are from.

#119 Posted by chrisrooR (9026 posts) -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGQaH3-LK54
#120 Posted by lordreaven (7236 posts) -

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

[QUOTE="Novotine"] I just don't consider certain states to be American. Pirate700

385850585_ed71a5d716_z.jpg

That picture is retarded. And if there's one state in the whole country that should be in the red, it's CA.

oh, Pirates jimmies got rustled.
#121 Posted by jim_shorts (7320 posts) -

So we've determined that the dog isn't gay and isn't dead.  What's the point of this thread again?

#122 Posted by Slashless (10090 posts) -

So we've determined that the dog isn't gay and isn't dead.  What's the point of this thread again?

jim_shorts
south r dum
#123 Posted by hartsickdiscipl (14787 posts) -

Dude.. If you don't want the dog, sell it or give it away.  

#124 Posted by wis3boi (31126 posts) -

[QUOTE="Novotine"][QUOTE="Master_ShakeXXX"]

Why is Iowa included in dumbf*ckistan? What have we ever done to deserve such a thing?

whipassmt

I remember driving through Iowa once...I feel bad for you if you live there. That state is hell

Watch out, they may be picking you soon

#125 Posted by brendanhunt1 (2333 posts) -

I think my Goldfish might be gay

Kage1

Does it like fishsticks?

#126 Posted by whipassmt (13996 posts) -

[QUOTE="whipassmt"]

[QUOTE="Novotine"] I remember driving through Iowa once...I feel bad for you if you live there. That state is hell wis3boi

Watch out, they may be picking you soon

They better not. I'll just have to keep my price too high for them.

#127 Posted by Bucked20 (6951 posts) -
Lmao dude got a gay dog tho
#128 Posted by Ncsoftlover (2111 posts) -

well, I'm happy for the dog. Hilarious story.

#129 Posted by whipassmt (13996 posts) -

[QUOTE="jim_shorts"]

So we've determined that the dog isn't gay and isn't dead. What's the point of this thread again?

Slashless

south r dum

Oh I see, so this is basically a thread for bigots to go around generalizing and stereotyping an entire region of the country. Why is it okay on this site to spout anti-Southern stereotypes, but not stereotypes against certain other groups?

#130 Posted by Bucked20 (6951 posts) -
People always talking about the south is racist and full of bigots like every damn state aint full of them
#131 Posted by themagicbum9720 (6505 posts) -
i was hoping this would have been a link to the onion.
#132 Posted by whipassmt (13996 posts) -

People always talking about the south is racist and full of bigots like every damn state aint full of them Bucked20
They just don't like the South because of its political preferences.

#133 Posted by Yusuke420 (2793 posts) -

People always talking about the south is racist and full of bigots like every damn state aint full of them Bucked20
Yeah, but the South actually fought a war for the right to be considered racists, so I think when something like this comes up one can't help but make fun of them. I hate Texas and take every opprotunity to deride it's existance, once I get out of here I hope they suffer for their particular brand of "culture".

#134 Posted by Yusuke420 (2793 posts) -

[QUOTE="Bucked20"]People always talking about the south is racist and full of bigots like every damn state aint full of them whipassmt

And the fact that they tried to destroy the union for the right to keep human beings in bondage. 

#135 Posted by whipassmt (13996 posts) -

[QUOTE="Bucked20"]People always talking about the south is racist and full of bigots like every damn state aint full of them Yusuke420

Yeah, but the South actually fought a war for the right to be considered racists, so I think when something like this comes up one can't help but make fun of them. I hate Texas and take every opprotunity to deride it's existance, once I get out of here I hope they suffer for their particular brand of "culture".

don't be a hater.

#136 Posted by whipassmt (13996 posts) -

[QUOTE="whipassmt"]

[QUOTE="Bucked20"]People always talking about the south is racist and full of bigots like every damn state aint full of them Yusuke420

And the fact that they tried to destroy the union for the right to keep human beings in bondage.

Dude that was 150 years ago it makes no sense to hate the South for that. That would be like hating France because of all the people that got guillotined over there centuries ago.

#137 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -
I wouldn't want a queer dog either.
#138 Posted by whipassmt (13996 posts) -

I wouldn't want a queer dog either. Fightingfan
I don't think dogs have sexual "orientations".

#139 Posted by Yusuke420 (2793 posts) -

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

[QUOTE="whipassmt"] They just don't like the South because of its political preferences.

whipassmt

Dude that was 150 years ago it makes no sense to hate the South for that. That would be like hating France because of all the people that got guillotined over there centuries ago.

They never renouced their "beliefs" they just complied with federal law because they are tired of getting their asses kicked. You still have them proudly flying confederate colors and shouting "the south will rise again" no matter how much time passes, they have yet to properly atone for what is tanimount to genocide. 

#140 Posted by wis3boi (31126 posts) -

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]I wouldn't want a queer dog either. whipassmt

I don't think dogs have sexual "orientations".

with homosexuality documented in over 1500 species of animals across the planet, I'm sure there are some

#141 Posted by whipassmt (13996 posts) -

[QUOTE="whipassmt"]

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"] And the fact that they tried to destroy the union for the right to keep human beings in bondage.

Yusuke420

They never renouced their "beliefs" they just complied with federal law because they are tired of getting their asses kicked. You still have them proudly flying confederate colors and shouting "the south will rise again" no matter how much time passes, they have yet to properly atone for what is tanimount to genocide.

They never committed any genocide, they never tried to wipe out an entire race.

[spoiler] The South will rise again, sucka [/spoiler]

#142 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (24964 posts) -

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

[QUOTE="whipassmt"] They just don't like the South because of its political preferences.

whipassmt

Yeah, it's not like any of them have the stars and bars as their state flag.

Wait...

#143 Posted by whipassmt (13996 posts) -

[QUOTE="whipassmt"]

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"] And the fact that they tried to destroy the union for the right to keep human beings in bondage.

THE_DRUGGIE

Wait...

It's not like the French have the tricolour as their flag... oh wait.

#144 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (24964 posts) -

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

[QUOTE="whipassmt"] Dude that was 150 years ago it makes no sense to hate the South for that. That would be like hating France because of all the people that got guillotined over there centuries ago.

whipassmt

Wait...

Why you hatin' on the French?

#145 Posted by wis3boi (31126 posts) -

[QUOTE="whipassmt"]

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

Wait...

THE_DRUGGIE

They farted in my general direction

#146 Posted by whipassmt (13996 posts) -

[QUOTE="whipassmt"]

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

Wait...

THE_DRUGGIE

I'm not hating on them.

#147 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (24964 posts) -

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

[QUOTE="whipassmt"] It's not like the French have the tricolour as their flag... oh wait.

wis3boi

Was your mother a hamster? Did your father smell of elderberries?

#148 Posted by wis3boi (31126 posts) -

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

THE_DRUGGIE

Yup :(

#149 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (24964 posts) -

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

wis3boi

Yup :(

Better watch out for flying cows! D:

#150 Posted by Slashless (10090 posts) -

Yusuke420

HAHAHHAHA oh wow.