Does The Romance Gets Over After Love Marriages?!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GRANDSLASHER27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GRANDSLASHER27
Member since 2007 • 769 Posts
kindly those whom have done love-marriage need to reply. there is a saying in my country which say "new new for nine days" or "newness for nine days", well if the answer is no then fine but if its yes then thats the reason for it?! life situations or unknown personality facts thing? just what is the exact reason?!
pinneyapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 pinneyapple
Member since 2005 • 5566 Posts
Thanks for making so much sense.
The_PirateKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 The_PirateKing
Member since 2005 • 9714 Posts
[QUOTE="GRANDSLASHER27"]Could the people who have married someone they love please help?. there is a saying in my country which is "new new for nine days" or "newness for nine days." If this is not true then fine. But if its true then why does it happen?! Is it because of the situation your life is in? Or is there something about their personality you didn't know about? Just what is the exact reason?!

~-~I'm sorry but that was hard to understand. Is this what you meant?~-~ ~-~*^^to above poster* Thanks for being polite about it.~-~
GrandSlasher26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 GrandSlasher26
Member since 2007 • 829 Posts
hmm lets get precise then, what i am asking is that does the romance gets less in life after marriage. something like "you do not love me as you used to do before" thing. i hope this will clarify things more.
GrandSlasher26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GrandSlasher26
and as far as that saying is concerned it says the freshness in marriage stays only for a while, then its the usual thing. i do not know about such things as i am single and in one-sided love, i do not think i will get less romantic after marrying her. infact it would rather boost the whole romance and emotions of mine to the max. but i am looking for the reasons for the broken romance in most love marriages.
The_PirateKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 The_PirateKing
~-~Yea, that's what I thought you meant. I'm only 18 and single but I'll try to help.:) It's kind of yes and no. See, the problem is when people are dating they always try to look nice for their gf/bf, and all they do smooch and cuddle and call each other things like "cuddle cakes." But life isn't like that every second, when it's 3am and you got two kids screaming you're not going to be calling anyone anything nice like cuddle cakes. So then they complain because life isn't all about kisses. It's really a bad problem that people should learn about. So you see, if you spend two years being lovey dovey then yes marriage isn't going to be as romantic. Because marriage is life. But if you know about reality and know that it's going to get hard at times then you won't get disappointed and can live out a nice happy life with your cuddle cakes.:oops:~-~
GrandSlasher26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 GrandSlasher26
well said king, i wish you and everyone here have a great marriage life, as its often said in my religion that marriage is the base of life. i have often heard that point of yours, something like practical life stuff. but i think if the love is stronger then those situations would not matter for one bit. and i am already naturally determined that i will not have even one little argument with her! i think the stronger the love the better the marriage life.
The_PirateKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 The_PirateKing
~-~No, don't be afraid to argue. Think of it this way, if you don't tell her how you feel then you're keeping a part of your life from her. Arguments may seem bad when they're going, but how do they seem the next morning? How do they seem a week later? Do you remember an argument a few days after it's over? No, it's gone, and you forgive them. But if you keep things bottled up they'll pick at you. You'll get madder and madder. And after a week you're ready to explode. They may seem ruff at the time, but arguments are nothing compared to an anger that grows and grows inside you. So don't be afraid to argue. She's your life partner, your love, if you can't tell her how you feel then who can you? If you're worried about it then remember this, after an argument go talk a walk. It will help you think thing's over. And by the time you get home you would have realized how silly the whole thing was and be ready to patch things back up.:)~-~
The_PirateKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 The_PirateKing
~-~I started a new post because I'm on a Wii and if I type too much it'll cut out.:P *continued* ...In fact, keeping your feelings in to avoid an argument is one of the reasons why people say the romance leaves their marriage. They're both mad at each other so they don't want to talk or do anything with one another.~-~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 0757691
Member since 2003 • 2022 Posts
wierd,just don't start anything with anyone if you wanna get married. Just get layed, thats how the youth nowadays do it!
GrandSlasher26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 GrandSlasher26
well king you are much matured at your age pal, thanks anyways, i was only assuming things, when i marry her then there will not be any arguments in my opinion cause i am a person influenced with other's advise, and i also love her so much and i am sure we have some good understanding so yeah no problem. overall i am sure we will have a better marriage life, as i have been stating its one-sided love so far. and i am also sure you too will be having a tremendous marriage life pal, as i think you are quite an understanding person, and i think that is the most appreciated quality in a man by a woman.
GrandSlasher26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 GrandSlasher26
sis 0757691 (assuming you are a female), i do not know what are you saying, i hope you did not had to suffer from a bad marriage life.
The_PirateKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 The_PirateKing
~-~Thank you.:) But I'll have to give this one to my parents.:P And as long as you have understanding, I have no doubt that you'll have a happy, healthy marriage.:)~-~
GrandSlasher26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 GrandSlasher26
i am suffering from my parents fighting for over 16 years or more now. i cannot tell any of them to stop. me and my brother have to suffer their higher voice and ofcourse its humiliating to live in a building where everyone could have heard them fighting. i often ahte to go outside the building when the fight was just over between my parents. i know whose fault it is amd i am also planning to divorce them before i get married. now i am sure this may sound i am a mean person, but the whole story is different, yet they make up in no time. its funny when that happens, but think of the mental tensions me and my brother had gone through since we were kids. yeah you are right good understanding = great marriage, i still give priority to pure love though. as if you love one so much that he/she is your life then things can never be bad, but ofcourse its only effective when that is the situation from both sides.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts
Depends on the couple. The movie notion of romance is not the same as dealing with real life and all it's problems.....but it does come down to couple.
wurn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#16 wurn
Member since 2004 • 2258 Posts
Right you are! What i did find is that you HAVE to be at peace with yourself (not dependant on another) to have a solid marriage/relationship. If it becomes to needy or co-independant well then be shure to pick up problems
Depends on the couple. The movie notion of romance is not the same as dealing with real life and all it's problems.....but it does come down to couple.LJS9502_basic
orzbc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 orzbc
Member since 2007 • 39 Posts
Remember , true love forever
drucom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#18 drucom
Member since 2004 • 766 Posts
[QUOTE="GrandSlasher26"]hmm lets get precise then, what i am asking is that does the romance gets less in life after marriage. something like "you do not love me as you used to do before" thing. i hope this will clarify things more.

The answer will be different for every single couple.
GRANDSLASHER27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 GRANDSLASHER27
Member since 2007 • 769 Posts
yes true love is the thing, also depends on every couple is guess, but still even one-side's true love will be just enough to avoid any kind problems in it, but as i said i am yet to get her, but looking at my true love towards her, i am sure i cannot make her angry or even irritate her even by mistake nope, no way. Pure True Love is the key.