Does breast size really matter?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by SonyNintendoFan (527 posts) -

I don't care if a girl has an A cup or a D cup, as long as she has a pretty face :]

What about you OT?

#2 Posted by ghoklebutter (19327 posts) -
Not to me.
#3 Posted by LostProphetFLCL (17686 posts) -

To a degree, yes.

Not like lack of boobs is a deal breaker, but niced sized boobies are always nice.

If anything is a potential deal breaker, it's those women out there with the most psychotically oversized boobs in existence. I mean some ladies boobs are like bigger than the rest of their body and that is just way too much...

#4 Posted by SirWander (5176 posts) -

Not really.

But big boobs on men is a real turn off.

#5 Posted by konvikt_17 (22328 posts) -

As long as there is something there its all good

#6 Posted by lo_Pine (4978 posts) -
A small hip:waist ratio matters. Big boobs is just an add on to the small hip:waist ratio. Large hip:waist ratio = fat girl. Fat girls make great lovers. That said, would bang just about anything. Breast size doesn't matter much. Just five me a nip to suck on, that's female.
#7 Posted by gamah_killah (13020 posts) -
Yes and no.

Not really.

SirWander
Your sig says HELL YEA.
#8 Posted by SirWander (5176 posts) -

Your sig says HELL YEA.gamah_killah

I appreciate the beauty of buxom ladies, but in relationships it doesn't really matter

#9 Posted by no-scope-AK47 (3050 posts) -

Women with tiny breast have mental issues so yeah it is a deal breaker. Not only that but why would you want a woman that looks like a man??

#10 Posted by gamah_killah (13020 posts) -

[QUOTE="gamah_killah"] Your sig says HELL YEA.SirWander

I appreciate the beauty of buxom ladies, but in relationships it doesn't really matter

True, since such girls with that rack are almost impossible to find in a relationship.
#11 Posted by lo_Pine (4978 posts) -

with tiny breast have mental issuesso yeah it is a deal breaker. Not only that but why would you want a woman that looks like a man??

no-scope-AK47
So men with tiny dicks/stature have mental issues? What issues are those?
#12 Posted by Nuck81 (5934 posts) -
[QUOTE="no-scope-AK47"]

with tiny breast have mental issuesso yeah it is a deal breaker. Not only that but why would you want a woman that looks like a man??

lo_Pine

Buying big loud cars, and acting like a douche
#13 Posted by PernicioEnigma (5418 posts) -
Not really, but biggish (not too big) and nicely shaped boobs are really nice.
#14 Posted by lo_Pine (4978 posts) -
[QUOTE="lo_Pine"][QUOTE="no-scope-AK47"]

Nuck81

Gotcha. So men who buy Porches, F150s, Mercedes, or BMWs have small dicks? Or just the loud ones? I don't know what kind of guy you consider a douche so I can't really respond to that.
#15 Posted by MakeMeaSammitch (4485 posts) -

Nuck81

semi agree with this.

When somebody owns a hummer/suv/80,000 dollar car.

You know he's compensating for something.

#16 Posted by MrGeezer (56929 posts) -
I'm not gonna say that it doesn't matter at all, but it's pretty low on the list of things I care about. That isn't to say that physical attraction is irrelevant. Of course physical attraction matters. But overall I think the the face is the most important physical feature since the majority of our interaction is gonna consist of me looking at her face. Boobs/butt/figure matter to some degree, but those are all things I can take or leave. The face is more important to me, though. If I think that her boobs or butt are bad, that's not a big issue. But if I'm constantly looking at her face and thinking about how ugly she is, then it's probably not gonna work out unless she has a REALLY great personality.
#17 Posted by MrGeezer (56929 posts) -

Women with tiny breast have mental issues so yeah it is a deal breaker. Not only that but why would you want a woman that looks like a man??

no-scope-AK47
If anything, I'd wager that a bigger indication of mental issues are the women who are so insecure that they have to get DDD implants that make their breasts bigger than their entire heads. That's some overcompensation and insecurity if I ever saw it. Granted, I still like full breasts. But even if a woman is as flat as a board, that's not a dealbreaker for me. And I'd certainly not assume that she's got mental issues because she's flat. If anything, I'd be more suspicious of mental issues if the next time I saw her she'd suddenly replaced her tiny boobs with huge knockers.
#18 Posted by IdioticIcarus (2167 posts) -
It depends what you mean. For me personally, when looking at people I find attractive breast size isn't a factor. But I imagine it does matter to women (and some men) that have to deal with their breasts. Large breasts can cause physical discomfort. And breast size seems to cause mental anguish for a lot of people.
#19 Posted by MrGeezer (56929 posts) -

[QUOTE="Nuck81"][QUOTE="lo_Pine"] So men with tiny dicks/stature have mental issues? What issues are those?MakeMeaSammitch

semi agree with this.

Well, you don't know that. He might be compensating for something, but that something isn't necessarily a tiny penis For all you know, they might just despareately be trying to show that they aren't poor. Not everything has to do with penis size.
#20 Posted by MrsSolidSnake (4930 posts) -

I prefer my men to not have large breasts.

#21 Posted by VanHelsingBoA64 (5455 posts) -
what about that delicious flat chest though
#22 Posted by mems_1224 (48296 posts) -
They kinda matter. As long as a girl doesnt have a flat chest, flat ass and she has a pretty face Im in.
#23 Posted by VaguelyTagged (10335 posts) -

yes, cause it leaves your sexual fantasies unsatisfied which definitely affects a relationship.

#24 Posted by Shattered-dream (729 posts) -

I don't care if a girl has an A cup or a D cup, as long as she has a pretty face :]

What about you OT?

SonyNintendoFan

Not if I like them then no!

#25 Posted by lo_Pine (4978 posts) -

yes, cause it leaves your sexual fantasies unsatisfied which definitely affects a relationship.

VaguelyTagged
If that was true then women would not care about which man can provide her with the most resources.
#26 Posted by chaoscougar1 (36985 posts) -
I'm definitely more an ass man But I would like at least a handful Ds are a bonus
#27 Posted by KungfuKitten (21401 posts) -

I think boobies that sag down to the knees look really uncool.

#28 Posted by HipHopBeats (2709 posts) -

Not really as long as her chest isn't flat as an iron board. Glutes, on the other hand, definitely matter.

#29 Posted by Hate_Squad (1357 posts) -

To a degree, yes.

Not like lack of boobs is a deal breaker, but niced sized boobies are always nice.

If anything is a potential deal breaker, it's those women out there with the most psychotically oversized boobs in existence. I mean some ladies boobs are like bigger than the rest of their body and that is just way too much...

LostProphetFLCL

exactly this,i like a well shaped bottom much more than breasts

#30 Posted by no-scope-AK47 (3050 posts) -

[QUOTE="no-scope-AK47"]

lo_Pine

I have no idea I am 6'4 and wear a size 16 shoe with big hands. So I have no idea what men with little dicks think about. If I had to guess they dream about being me :cool:

#31 Posted by chaoscougar1 (36985 posts) -

no-scope-AK47

I have no idea I am 6'4 and wear a size 16 shoe with big hands. So I have no idea what men with little dicks think about. If I had to guess they dream about being me :cool:

Size 16 feet? Fvck that Couldn't buy shoes anywhere
#32 Posted by tenaka2 (17040 posts) -

[QUOTE="no-scope-AK47"]

[QUOTE="lo_Pine"] So men with tiny dicks/stature have mental issues? What issues are those?chaoscougar1

Clown shops.

#33 Posted by no-scope-AK47 (3050 posts) -

[QUOTE="no-scope-AK47"]

[QUOTE="lo_Pine"] So men with tiny dicks/stature have mental issues? What issues are those?chaoscougar1

You can buy shoes online and I wear mostly sneakers. My hands are the problem when playing games with small controllers.

#34 Posted by Barbariser (6761 posts) -

I've never really thought about it as a requirement. Besides, I live in a place full of other Chinese people, I can't be too picky with that.

#35 Posted by lamprey263 (25207 posts) -
size isn't important, it's how they hang
#36 Posted by junglist101 (5462 posts) -

I like variety so it really depends on my mood.

#37 Posted by sukraj (23754 posts) -

no it doesn't bother me.

#38 Posted by michael_1234576 (8621 posts) -
don't really care all that much as long as the bum is good
#39 Posted by Miroku32 (8666 posts) -
Nah, for me it doesn't matter. Although I gotta admit I hate really big breasts.
#40 Posted by Sweetbackhair (1926 posts) -
I'm just more of an ass man
#41 Posted by Clock-w0rk (3378 posts) -

Nope.

#42 Posted by Articuno76 (19007 posts) -
Not just size but shape and the way the curves conform/work to the other lines/curves on the body. It's very possible to be perfectly perky and large but not be attractive because it makes the girl looks stout or give the impression she is some other shape that doesn't quite work with her breasts. I'm a leg-person though, so that's just me.
#43 Posted by Vickman178 (866 posts) -

[QUOTE="Nuck81"][QUOTE="lo_Pine"] So men with tiny dicks/stature have mental issues? What issues are those?MakeMeaSammitch

semi agree with this.

Or maybe he just wants a nice car and has the money to buy it??...

#44 Posted by no-scope-AK47 (3050 posts) -

[QUOTE="MakeMeaSammitch"]

[QUOTE="Nuck81"]Buying big loud cars, and acting like a doucheVickman178

semi agree with this.

Poor people always have to find a reason to hate on people with nice things.

#45 Posted by megagene (23031 posts) -
Shape>>>>>Size
#46 Posted by FrostyPhantasm (8521 posts) -

[QUOTE="MakeMeaSammitch"]

[QUOTE="Nuck81"]Buying big loud cars, and acting like a doucheVickman178

semi agree with this.

My father recently bought the new Audi S7 just because he wanted it, i don't really see anything wrong with that.
#47 Posted by Blueresident87 (5340 posts) -

To some I'm sure that it does.

#48 Posted by Kats_RK (2080 posts) -

Nope.

#49 Posted by johnd13 (8151 posts) -

If I like a girl it won' t be a turn off but having a medium size would certainly be a plus.

#50 Posted by Netherscourge (16350 posts) -

REAL is more important to me than BIG.

Nothing more gross than large, fake breasts that look completely out of proportion to the rest of her body.