Do you watch erotic movies OT ?

#1 Edited by indzman (17836 posts) -

Movies like Nymphomaniac or Blue is the warmest colour ?

ARTICLE

Honestly , i'm not a fan of romantic erotic dramas at all, with exception of few thrillers as Body Heat or Basic Instinct.

#2 Edited by sammyjenkis898 (28098 posts) -

Nymphomaniac is hardly erotic.

#3 Edited by Serraph105 (28082 posts) -

Yes, but only in 5-15 minute spurts.

#4 Posted by SaintLeonidas (26286 posts) -

I think the term erotic drama is dumb. And, as long as the sex fits and the rest of the film is good, I couldn't care less about how much sex there actually is.

#5 Posted by indzman (17836 posts) -

@SaintLeonidas said:

I think the term erotic drama is dumb. And, as long as the sex fits and the rest of the film is good, I couldn't care less about how much sex there actually is.

Do you watch movies like above mentioned or not ? =P

#6 Posted by airshocker (29699 posts) -

Indz stop being creepy.

#7 Posted by SaintLeonidas (26286 posts) -

@indzman said:

@SaintLeonidas said:

I think the term erotic drama is dumb. And, as long as the sex fits and the rest of the film is good, I couldn't care less about how much sex there actually is.

Do you watch movies like above mentioned or not ? =P

Have I seen dramas that contain a lot of sex scenes, like 'Blue is The Warmest Color'? Yes.

#8 Posted by indzman (17836 posts) -

@airshocker said:

Indz stop being creepy.

watching Body Heat makes me creepy ? =P

#9 Posted by airshocker (29699 posts) -

Making creepy threads makes you creepy.

#10 Posted by Brutal_Elitegs (16216 posts) -

i just watched big butt sluts

#11 Posted by indzman (17836 posts) -

@airshocker said:

Making creepy threads makes you creepy.

Asking if one watches erotic movies or not is creepy ? =P

BTW : The article i linked says Sex in movies as Nymphomaniac or Blue no longer a Taboo HeHe

#12 Edited by airshocker (29699 posts) -

@indzman said:

@airshocker said:

Making creepy threads makes you creepy.

Asking if one watches erotic movies or not is creepy ? =P

BTW : The article i linked says Sex in movies as Nymphomaniac or Blue no longer a Taboo HeHe

Yeah, a little bit. Then when you nag other users it kind of makes me think you're sitting in a dark room with the creepiest face imaginable, doing horrible things on the internet while you wait for replies.

#13 Edited by indzman (17836 posts) -

@airshocker said:

@indzman said:

@airshocker said:

Making creepy threads makes you creepy.

Asking if one watches erotic movies or not is creepy ? =P

BTW : The article i linked says Sex in movies as Nymphomaniac or Blue no longer a Taboo HeHe

Yeah, a little bit. Then when you nag other users it kind of makes me think you're sitting in a dark room with the creepiest face imaginable, doing horrible things on the internet while you wait for replies.

HaHa Thread getting derailed lol

on Topic , whats your view ?

#14 Posted by airshocker (29699 posts) -

If I was going to see sex in a movie I would rather it be more realistic than some of these romantic movies portray it.

#15 Posted by junglist101 (5462 posts) -

Nope. I just beat off to the pyp threads.

#16 Posted by sensei_hEnRY (6677 posts) -

Blue is The Warmest Color is my first 'erotic' drama. It's pretty good but it's just too long

#17 Edited by CyberLips (1824 posts) -

I tried watching Blue is the Warmest Color but it was too much lol

#18 Posted by Korvus (3860 posts) -

Do I shy away from movies that have sex scenes? No. Do I think sex scenes add a lot to a movie? No. Do I avoid movies where the main focus is sex? Yes.

Does that answer your question?

#19 Posted by sukraj (22861 posts) -

@Serraph105 said:

Yes, but only in 5-15 minute spurts.

that gives u just enough time to ejaculate.

#20 Edited by Master_Live (14674 posts) -

I don't go out looking for them, but sure, I'll watch pretty much anything.

Blue is the Warmest Color was so hot.

#21 Posted by johnd13 (8151 posts) -

No but now I will.

#22 Edited by bforrester420 (1608 posts) -

@Serraph105 said:

Yes, but only in 5-15 minute spurts.

#23 Posted by ShepardCommandr (2699 posts) -

No.

#24 Posted by indzman (17836 posts) -

@johnd13 said:

No but now I will.

mhm

#25 Posted by Shottayouth13- (6803 posts) -

@sensei_hEnRY said:

Blue is The Warmest Color is my first 'erotic' drama. It's pretty good but it's just too long

I was going to watch it but then I realized it was 3 hours long. NOPE.

#26 Posted by sensei_hEnRY (6677 posts) -

@Shottayouth13-: yeah, i don't mind a long movie, as long as it keeps me interested. The Lord of The Ring trilogy or The Godfather trilogy are some good examples. Blue is The Warmest Color have too many useless long scenes, especially the party and dancing scenes.

#27 Posted by Aljosa23 (25004 posts) -

There is nothing erotic about Nymphomaniac and if you get off on it, you are weird bro.

#28 Posted by crazyguy111 (242 posts) -

@indzman said:

Movies like Nymphomaniac or Blue is the warmest colour ?

ARTICLE

Honestly , i'm not a fan of romantic erotic dramas at all, with exception of few thrillers as Body Heat or Basic Instinct.

I think you are posting on the wrong site.

#29 Posted by indzman (17836 posts) -

@sensei_hEnRY said:

@Shottayouth13-: yeah, i don't mind a long movie, as long as it keeps me interested. The Lord of The Ring trilogy or The Godfather trilogy are some good examples. Blue is The Warmest Color have too many useless long scenes, especially the party and dancing scenes.

Wolf of the wall street was pretty long too (3Hrs) but not boring HeHe

#30 Posted by mimic-Denmark (4376 posts) -

Not really erotic, but I keep going back and watching crappy teen-slasher movies. It might be me trying to feel Young Again! :)

#31 Posted by PS2fweak (146 posts) -

Films like that are definitely more erotic than most, but I just think of them as romantic dramas. I rarely watch them, but my favorite is Closer. Blue is the Warmest Color has been in my Netflix queue for too long now, so I'll probably check that out soon since you brought it up.

#32 Posted by ninjastar (9507 posts) -

I liked Blue is the Warmest Color.

#33 Posted by hippiesanta (9868 posts) -

@indzman:

this movie is amazing FIRE (1996)

#34 Posted by indzman (17836 posts) -

@hippiesanta said:

@indzman:

this movie is amazing FIRE (1996)

It sucks. You should watch Mira Nair's KAMA SUTRA A TALE OF LOVE award winning and very very erotic drama :)

#35 Posted by uninspiredcup (8689 posts) -

Exploitation woman in prison movies (aside from being seedy soft porn) are also highly amusing for the camp value.

#36 Posted by Boddicker (2746 posts) -

I watch porn when I jack but have no interest in erotic movies.

Lars Von Trier and his movies can go rot in hell for all I care.

#37 Edited by hippiesanta (9868 posts) -

@indzman said:

@hippiesanta said:

@indzman:

this movie is amazing FIRE (1996)

It sucks. You should watch Mira Nair's KAMA SUTRA A TALE OF LOVE award winning and very very erotic drama :)

KSATOL ... already watch it ... starring Ellaria Sand. . .

about FIRE ... I've watch it in the late 90's because my Indian friend insist me ... and saying that it's not your typical bollywood movie .... and ..... I learn that offends many people .. lol .... but I think it's bold, awkward but still amazing. . :p

#38 Posted by foxhound_fox (88439 posts) -

I assume you didn't mean porn?

If not, then sure, I watched Red Shoe Diaries as a teenager.

#39 Posted by deeliman (2432 posts) -

No, not really. If I wanted to see sex I'd watch a porno, I just don't think sex scenes add that much to a movie, especially if the entire plot is made around it.

#40 Posted by sensei_hEnRY (6677 posts) -

@indzman said:

@sensei_hEnRY said:

@Shottayouth13-: yeah, i don't mind a long movie, as long as it keeps me interested. The Lord of The Ring trilogy or The Godfather trilogy are some good examples. Blue is The Warmest Color have too many useless long scenes, especially the party and dancing scenes.

Wolf of the wall street was pretty long too (3Hrs) but not boring HeHe

i love Scorsese, he is a very talented director that can make 3 hours movie feels like a 90 minutes movie. Michael Bay with his Transformers in another way...

#41 Posted by Wolf-Man2006 (4187 posts) -

Yes, and my favorite is A Clockwork Orange. Anybody who has seen the "Singing in the Rain" segment knows what I'm talking about