Do you think attractive women have easier lives?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

Simple question people are shallow and looks matters if they say they don't they're full of it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5de67c4d9cb12
deactivated-5de67c4d9cb12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By deactivated-5de67c4d9cb12
Member since 2019 • 392 Posts

i can't imagine many people disagreeing

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8786 Posts

I don't believe they have easier lives. Certain things are good but I'm sure there are disadvantages. Like having to be around men that like to grab you in your vaginal territory.

Avatar image for deactivated-5de67c4d9cb12
deactivated-5de67c4d9cb12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 deactivated-5de67c4d9cb12
Member since 2019 • 392 Posts
@DEVILinIRON said:

I don't believe they have easier lives. Certain things are good but I'm sure there are disadvantages. Like having to be around men that like to grab you in your vaginal territory.

dude there have been studies about this kind of thing

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DEVILinIRON

But.... Trump. 😢

Avatar image for deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
deactivated-5f4e2292197f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
Member since 2015 • 1374 Posts

They just have different kinds of problems. But all things are easier especially when it comes to how you look.

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

There is this group called "sugar daddies" that pay these "sugar babies" hundreds or thousands of dollars just to go on a date with them. These sugar daddies are rich folks. But its more of side hustle for the "sugar babies" than making a full-on career.

"Sugar mommas" also exists but not as prominent as "sugar daddies".

How much money did Leoardo Dicaprio pay those female models to spend time with him on his private island?

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8  Edited By sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 16020 Posts

If they take advantage of their attributes. Not in any negative way or whatever but visuals is pretty important for first impression.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DEVILinIRON

Yeah.... But what about handsome men? Do any of you think their experiences are dissimilar? Don't they also have advantages?

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DEVILinIRON
@watercrack445 said:

There is this group called "sugar daddies" that pay these "sugar babies" hundreds or thousands of dollars just to go on a date with them. These sugar daddies are rich folks. But its more of side hustle for the "sugar babies" than making a full-on career.

"Sugar mommas" also exists but not as prominent as "sugar daddies".

How much money did Leoardo Dicaprio pay those female models to spend time with him on his private island?

That's called prostitution.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59358 Posts

Yea, but that's the random dice of genetics, not going to hold it against them.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#12  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Yeah. Attractive people get away with a lot.

Growing up I got away with a lot and my friends would get in trouble instead.

It's not just attraction I think that helped, probably because I just looked innocent.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 14

#13 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

My initial answer is yes. Instagram has possibly aided that process these days. But, in my opinion it also depends on a lot of factors that I can't be bothered to list. Lol

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9839 Posts

Same could be said for men. Easier in some ways, more of a pain in others.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56426 Posts

I imagine older woman who are very attractive got it made even easier more so then young looking woman. This is all my opinion of course.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8466 Posts

Being an ATTRACTIVE MALE that every woman goes crazy for and talks about gets it especially easy. There are attractive men out there that literally have to do nothing but be a doorknob and exist and people will think they're the most interesting person in the room when they might actually be the most dull.

Attractive women probably don't have it as easy as some people insist. Many live entire lives having to fight people off, and that's a circumstance I'm sure most people wouldn't want to face.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

Of course, this is demonstrably true.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7361 Posts

I would say overall yes, but there are definitely some disadvantages that come with it. For example, my wife is very attractive and back when we lived in a rougher neighborhood, weird dudes would sometimes try to follow her home. She would have lose them while avoiding getting herself cornered by them before coming home. Fortunately nothing too serious ever happened, but it could have if she wasn't smart about it.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#19  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58527 Posts

I don't know if "easier" is the right word, but yes, they are likely handed things in life others need to work for. They probably are more successful in job interviews, though that depends on the job; a highly attractive blonde would probably get any customers service or administrative job she could want, but if applying for a science researcher job or something the "dumb blonde" stereotype might reside in the interviewers head and actually not be an advantage.

This happens to one of my friends quite often as she is good looking and incredibly smart (surgeon), but not a lot of people think you can be both; I never real believed "mansplaining" was a thing until we were downtown and a guy who had surgery was explaining the process to her (a surgeon) and she was like "Yeah I know, I've done that procedure before" and he just kept talking about it like she didn't know. I have to wonder if that would have happened if she were less attractive or the roles reversed.

TL;DR: I'd say it's a double-edged sword, but yeah a lot of meaningless things (free drinks, shallow relationships) come easier but a lot of important things not so much.

@jaydan said:

Being an ATTRACTIVE MALE that every woman goes crazy for and talks about gets it especially easy. There are attractive men out there that literally have to do nothing but be a doorknob and exist and people will think they're the most interesting person in the room when they might actually be the most dull.

Attractive women probably don't have it as easy as some people insist. Many live entire lives having to fight people off, and that's a circumstance I'm sure most people wouldn't want to face.

Ah yes, the bubble.

Loading Video...

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#21  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

Yes I think pretty people have an easier time, to an extend. And it's easy to test. If you are pretty, put on some real ugly clothing and create some fake wrinkles and spots and see how that impacts how you feel and act and are judged. If we think about how much time people put into presenting themselves to others, it does seem to be of some value to us to look good.

If you're looking for a starter job and you don't look good, it's just harder to do. Plenty of stores only hire ladies to operate the registry, and preferably good looking ones at that. That type of discrimination does exist, it's undeniable. But also, don't become paranoid about looks.

You know what matters more than most things like riches and looks? Health. Being healthy is a great blessing. And if you cannot be healthy, then purpose would be my next answer. There are people who think they have it all and then hang themselves because they lost their path, their goals in life. Always give yourself some purpose. And always look after your health insofar that you can. To dream is paramount to us.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#22  Edited By Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19687 Posts

There are both advantages and disadvantages. They often get more attention, which can be a good thing (e.g. getting more choices or freebies in life) or a bad thing (e.g. more likely to experience sexual harassment or sexual abuse).

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#23  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17695 Posts

@jaydan said:

I'm very attractive, have modeled in my youth, yet suffer very low confidence and self-esteem. I've had beautiful women throwing themselves at me throughout my life, only to screw it up when I open my mouth and to have them flee like I'm the plague.

Looks ain't shit if you don't have it where it counts. Attractiveness definitely opens doors and there's been studies done that've shown there's numerous benefits, but those doors can be immediately slammed shut if you don't have the goods women are more deeply interested in. Trust me, you need to be more than a doorknob and to exist, in fact I think it's far easier for beautiful women to be brain dead as guys are much more interested in only getting in their pants (at least when they're young) than women tend to be.

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2525 Posts

Sure, in some ways at least. Physical attractiveness is a kind of charm and charm makes it easier to get ahead in life.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#25 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 16020 Posts

@MirkoS77: ur probably just confused people being kind to u as throwing themself at you 🙈🙈

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17695 Posts

@sakaixx: , no, I can recognize the difference.

fenriz275

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27 fenriz275
Member since 2003 • 2387 Posts

Can't speak for myself but my ex was very attractive, way out of my league. A lot, not all, of the people who met her assumed she was an airheaded bimbo but in fact she had two college degrees and spoke English, French, and Spanish fluently along with some Swedish and Finnish. Despite all that she had to deal with people treating her like a moron and talking down to her all the time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#29 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

A friend and I talked about this a little before. He seemed to view being a more attractive woman as a negative thing, since women get targeted by a lot of men and might have to fend off unwanted advances a lot.

I still tend to think attractiveness is more of an advantage. The more attractive you are, the better you can feel about yourself, and the more control you have over the attractiveness of your partners.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

@Ovirew said:

A friend and I talked about this a little before. He seemed to view being a more attractive woman as a negative thing, since women get targeted by a lot of men and might have to fend off unwanted advances a lot.

I still tend to think attractiveness is more of an advantage. The more attractive you are, the better you can feel about yourself, and the more control you have over the attractiveness of your partners.

In my experience, attractive women also tend to get a little paranoid about this too. They start to think that because they dated one guy who only cared about their looks, every guy who's interested in them only cares about their looks. On the other hand, they really never have to worry about getting a date. I seriously can't stand people, male or female, who always have a consistent horde of suitors following them around, yet complain about not being able to meet anybody.

Also, research has shown that attractive people get hired and promoted more frequently than less attractive people. This does lead to imposter syndrome, but it's still a significant advantage in terms of quality of life.

TheHighWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

Hell I'm Morman. When I get my act together... I'll give all five of the girls I'm interested in now.. some spending money.

Maybe they can go shopping, I say, Let them have it easy! ... Just don't lose your balls over it.

TheHighWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

Dude.. Sugar babies is Deer poop!

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#33 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

Studies have shown that attractive people - men or women, have it better in almost every aspect.

ClaudiaFields

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ClaudiaFields
Member since 2019 • 22 Posts

If you refer, popular and attractive people here. I don't think they have an easier life. They've got a rough schedule and limited time to enjoy their own life. Though they can spend a life with physical comfort, the restful mind is a most probably a dream