Do you like the sound of wind?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Hatiko (4508 posts) -

I know this is weird but do you like the sound of wind? I like how it whistles through the trees and whooshes (it that a word?) down the street. It feels good and sounds serene. IDK, what do you guys think of it?

#2 Posted by Theokhoth (36799 posts) -
Like the feeling, hate the sound; makes me think of tornadoes.
#3 Posted by broken_bass_bin (7514 posts) -
#4 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

I like the sound but I don't like being in it.

#5 Posted by Necrifer (10629 posts) -

A light breeze sounds fine, butthe wind isusually so strong it rocks the whole house and makes this terrible noise when it is putting strain on the window pane. It sounds like an elephant.

#6 Posted by Allicrombie (25122 posts) -
No, I dont like when people break wind.
#7 Posted by Verge_6 (20282 posts) -

No. The sound of wind indicates the presence of wind. And as someone who raked leaves for money for years on end, I HATE wind.

#8 Posted by aransom (7408 posts) -

I live in a windy area, so I hate wind and its sound.

#9 Posted by APiranhaAteMyVa (2869 posts) -
I don't like wind at all, it forces me to get a haircut. Also when i have in earphones and the wind is strong it leaks right in.
#10 Posted by dramaybaz (6020 posts) -
I like the sound of rain and win.
#11 Posted by z4twenny (4898 posts) -

both the wind and the rain

#12 Posted by Dspose (28 posts) -

Yes, and even more so when it's battering against a tent I'm in.

#13 Posted by sambo2011 (411 posts) -

I like the sound of rain a bit better

#14 Posted by Ace6301 (21389 posts) -
It sounds nice when it's just a breeze. Any more and it gets too busy and becomes annoying. Also I hate the cold so if it's too windy it makes me not want to be outside.
#15 Posted by Necrifer (10629 posts) -

Damn it. The wind picked up again.:(

#16 Posted by Steak_And_Eggs (1001 posts) -
It's an alright sound. Nothing to special to me.
#17 Posted by Mehdi-Y (1028 posts) -
I love the sound of wind, it gives you an strange sense.
#18 Posted by Ballroompirate (22555 posts) -

I hate the sound of wind

I do love the sound of rain though :D

#19 Posted by Hammstray (890 posts) -

Yeah, I mean, I don't hate it! Well, in a sense. I don't mind it but I hate it when I am recording a video for anything outside and the dang wind is the only sound you can hear.

#20 Posted by DarnUniverse (59 posts) -
I love the wind. One of the reasons I'd like to live on a mountain. Just make myself a windmill or two and I'd be set.
#21 Posted by Overlord93 (12602 posts) -

I like it when its a hot summers day, the sun bathing my face, I'm out in the countryside and all I can hear is silence and the wind wispering through the trees.

So yes
#22 Posted by 3riForce (2293 posts) -
I like the sound of rain.
#23 Posted by SkyHalcyon (12 posts) -
I like the wind, but I only like to be out in it if it's warm. (Cold winter wind, count me out.) If it's really really strong I like to listen to it inside, or go fly kites. I love it when it's really windy or rainy when I'm going to sleep, it's so soothing.
#24 Posted by rzepak (5758 posts) -

I love the sound of the wind. When I lived in Munich I had a room on the 3rd floor and pretty right outside the window some really tall trees, I would just watch them swaying and listend to the soothing wooooosh. I was rather depressed at the time so it was a very ncie thing to have.

#25 Posted by Shadow4020 (1951 posts) -

I go camping every now and then, and I just love the sound of the wind rushing through all the trees. I could listen for hours.

#26 Posted by LustForSoul (5843 posts) -
Rain > Wind. Easy enough.
#27 Posted by HeavenIceDay (798 posts) -

Yes i do, i also like the feeling

#28 Posted by eagle63 (533 posts) -

i love the sound of wind...as long as its not coming out of someones butt:x

#29 Posted by Big_Bad_Sad (18243 posts) -
Only when Im in bed.
#30 Posted by aransom (7408 posts) -

Only when Im in bed.Big_Bad_Sad
It's all fun and games until the wind makes a tree branch break off and hit your roof.

#31 Posted by michael_1234576 (8620 posts) -
Frankly, my dear, I love it.
#32 Posted by Mozelleple112 (6624 posts) -

I know this is weird but do you like the sound of wind? I like how it whistles through the trees and whooshes (it that a word?) down the street. It feels good and sounds serene. IDK, what do you guys think of it?

Hatiko

It's lovely :)

#33 Posted by drewtwo99 (9156 posts) -

[QUOTE="Hatiko"]

Mozelleple112

It's lovely :)

lovely is an understatement. It's magnificent. Brilliant. Powerful and awe-inspiring. Wind is like sex itself :D