Do you like average looking girls?

• 66 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by SonyNintendoFan (527 posts) -
Plain, average girls, nothing special about them in terms of body and looks?
#2 Posted by Necrifer (10629 posts) -

Sometimes.

#3 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6651 posts) -

Yeah.....Sure....Why not?............

#4 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -
Duh. Average chicks need more incentive so I look at em, hot chicks are less kinky.
#5 Posted by IdioticIcarus (2242 posts) -

I don't know. I don't usually like the typically beautiful girls, but the girls I do like do seem to have something special about them, even if others see them as plain. I guess I think plain is beautiful. I don't know if that makes sense.

#6 Posted by Grandotaku (2118 posts) -

Sometimes.

#7 Posted by Bloodseeker23 (8338 posts) -
Yep, as long as they have a twisted personality.
#8 Posted by rocinante_ (1666 posts) -

yeah, those are really the only girls i'm attracted to. i suppose it's because i'm an average guy, so i'll be more likely to go for someone alike. plus, i really don't dig the western perception of beauty where girls feel the need to doll themselves up and wear revealing clothes

#9 Posted by PernicioEnigma (5281 posts) -

I don't know. I don't usually like the typically beautiful girls, but the girls I do like do seem to have something special about them, even if others see them as plain. I guess I think plain is beautiful. I don't know if that makes sense.

IdioticIcarus
You're just trying to rationalize why you don't get the hot chicks. It's okay, I do that too.
#10 Posted by bobaban (10554 posts) -
Depends how drunk or high I am.
#11 Posted by ScorpionTroll (842 posts) -

Who doesn't?

#12 Posted by Allicrombie (25129 posts) -
Duh. Average chicks need more incentive so I look at em, hot chicks are less kinky.Fightingfan
I'm not less kin- nevermind.
#13 Posted by XilePrincess (13128 posts) -
I find stereotypically 'hot' people of either gender to be kinda unattractive. I mean some, okay. But most, I don't get it.
#14 Posted by EliteM0nk3y (3382 posts) -
I tend to find the average looking chick more attractive than the "hot" chick, if that makes any sense.
#15 Posted by thegerg (14859 posts) -
Some of them, yes. Others, no.
#16 Posted by Ronstera (6110 posts) -
Lets see, it depends.. There are some with average looks but awesome personality, so I like that..
#17 Posted by TacticalDesire (10713 posts) -

I don't know, give me an example of average looking?

#18 Posted by chaoscougar1 (36780 posts) -
Depends I'm attracted to class Just dress well and hold yourself with respect
#19 Posted by muller39 (14944 posts) -

Yes.

#20 Posted by LZ71 (10273 posts) -
I'm not sure what you mean. Looks can be very subjective, so what may be plain looking to one person can be gorgeous to another. Obviously, there can be some general consensus on attractiveness (if people are being honest), but other than that it's up for debate.
#21 Posted by MgamerBD (17550 posts) -
Their fvckable...
#22 Posted by Pittfan666 (8532 posts) -
Whatever wakes up the trouser snake from his slumber is good enough for me.
#23 Posted by cheese_game619 (13316 posts) -
easy/10 yesum
#24 Posted by XilePrincess (13128 posts) -
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]Depends I'm attracted to class Just dress well and hold yourself with respect

You have a girl in a lacy thong bikini hula hooping in your sig. Wat. I don't consider stripping to your skivvies and doing... that... for no reason besides to show off your ass cheeks and body to men 'classy', nor 'dressed well'.
#25 Posted by josephl64 (4424 posts) -

sure, why wouldn't I like average looking girls?

#26 Posted by Kurushio (10485 posts) -
Average is extremely subjective. I would guess weight is probably the biggest factor when it comes to physical attractiveness so a BMI of about 20-23 would probably be ideal as it is well within the average range without going into anorexia but no one would call them overweight either. Even still intelligence and personality are really just as big hurdles and really for me most average women probably would not be all that attractive to me with all 3 included.
#27 Posted by chaoscougar1 (36780 posts) -
[QUOTE="XilePrincess"][QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]Depends I'm attracted to class Just dress well and hold yourself with respect

You have a girl in a lacy thong bikini hula hooping in your sig. Wat. I don't consider stripping to your skivvies and doing... that... for no reason besides to show off your ass cheeks and body to men 'classy', nor 'dressed well'.

True It is more of a sexual attraction rather than someone whom I would date for an extended period Which is where the class thing comes in Sorry, I should have specified
#28 Posted by hippiesanta (9809 posts) -
only if I'm an average looking guy
#29 Posted by cheese_game619 (13316 posts) -
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="XilePrincess"][QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]Depends I'm attracted to class Just dress well and hold yourself with respect

True It is more of a sexual attraction rather than someone whom I would date for an extended period Which is where the class thing comes in Sorry, I should have specified

dont back down look she has a piano classy as fvck
#30 Posted by XilePrincess (13128 posts) -
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"] True It is more of a sexual attraction rather than someone whom I would date for an extended period Which is where the class thing comes in Sorry, I should have specified

Okay I get that, makes enough sense. I think everyone at some point has a purely physical attraction to somebody who is either dumb as a nail or annoying as hell and they'd rather kill themselves than live with forever.
#31 Posted by tocool340 (20487 posts) -
If by average you mean those girls who don't walk out the house with 10 pounds of makeup on their face, sure...
#32 Posted by Necrifer (10629 posts) -

If by average you mean those girls who don't walk out the house with 10 pounds of makeup on their face, sure...tocool340

No, he means average.

#33 Posted by tocool340 (20487 posts) -

[QUOTE="tocool340"]If by average you mean those girls who don't walk out the house with 10 pounds of makeup on their face, sure...Necrifer

No, he means average.

Depends on how average they are then. Obviously, personality will pay a factor though....
#34 Posted by Darthkaiser (12448 posts) -
That's where personality comes in for me, if she's boring then no But if she's interesting then I'd definetly hit that
#35 Posted by soulless4now (41370 posts) -
[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]Duh. Average chicks need more incentive so I look at em, hot chicks are less kinky.Allicrombie
I'm not less kin- nevermind.

Go on...>.>
#36 Posted by ghoklebutter (19327 posts) -
Definitely.
#37 Posted by GreekGameManiac (6439 posts) -

:S

why wouldn't i like them???

God.

#38 Posted by PernicioEnigma (5281 posts) -
I guess when the girl just looks average her personality becomes more of a deciding factor. If she displays a lot of feminine traits I find that can make an average looking girl every bit as desirable as a really good looking girl. When a lot of people talk about personality they for some reason focus on things they enjoy doing, like hobbies and such. I personally don't care if my girlfriend shares my interest or not, that's not what girlfriends are for.
#39 Posted by KC_Hokie (16099 posts) -
Only if they're smarter. Otherwise, no.
#40 Posted by themajormayor (25700 posts) -
Of course not. lol
#41 Posted by SaudiFury (8707 posts) -

whats considered average in this case?...

i mean it's odd to say it, yes i like some of the archetypal beautiful women, but i've also fallen for women who are slightly deformed (this is weird pointing that out, girl had a fully formed and functional but noticeable smaller hand) and even very effeminant men.

so.... i dunno.

there's usually 'something' about them that i see but can never put my finger down on.

i'll admit one more thing, whenever i've met a really physically beautiful woman then i hear her talk about something incredibly bland, stereotypical unimportant girl-type gossip, wrong, ignorance, or just plain stupidity. i seem to - in my mind - recoil into that 13 year old lizard mentality in that, i physically lust her, but i don't care about her. but i've never had the gall or balls to even attempt to use a girl like that.

ther personality, charm, and intelligence is what seals it for me, physical appearance is important to a degree though.

#42 Posted by Kevlar101 (6073 posts) -

yeah, those are really the only girls i'm attracted to. i suppose it's because i'm an average guy, so i'll be more likely to go for someone alike. plus, i really don't dig the western perception of beauty where girls feel the need to doll themselves up and wear revealing clothes

rocinante_
All of this, is how I think as well.
#43 Posted by Pffrbt (6528 posts) -

I don't like girls at all.

#44 Posted by johnd13 (7994 posts) -

As many others have already said it depends on each individual to decide for their own what' s considered average. Me, I would easily be interested in an "average"-looking girl as long as I get the feeling that they are somewhat "special" (again it' s subjective).

#45 Posted by junglist101 (5457 posts) -

Most of the time I prefer cute, average women over the super hot. But what I consider cute and avarage is obviously subjective.

#46 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

I think they look... average?

#47 Posted by tenaka2 (17019 posts) -

Once they are chubby and allow you to play the back 9 it doesn't really matter so much.

#48 Posted by Oil_Rope_Bombs (2671 posts) -
I guess so.
#49 Posted by sukraj (22159 posts) -

Yes

#50 Posted by SonyNintendoFan (527 posts) -

Once they are chubby and allow you to play the back 9 it doesn't really matter so much.

tenaka2
I don't understand what that means, but i'm sure its rated R.