Do you have Straight Pride or know anyone with one?

• 101 results
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

@alim298 said:
@chaoscougar1 said:

hahahaha

What the **** is the relevance of that? lol

The topic you created was specifically around homosexuality

When did anyone here, ever, at all mention their lack of empathy surrounding Africa or Syria? And why would they?

And why did you think I was referring to their lack of empathy for Africans and Syrians? I was simply pointing out the fact that they lack empathy in general EVEN for gays it's just that it's the politically correct thing to sympathize with the gays otherwise they wouldn't sympathize with gays either.

@chaoscougar1 said:

And I feel sorry for your son

And I hope you enjoy the irony that you would have created this "ill" child

Or will you blame your wife for that? ;p

If you raise him with constant pity

He will resent you forever and that whole dream of having children will be as futile as your perception of homosexuals doing the same thing...

My son won't need your sympathy as you are devoid of it anyway.

Now I seriously am starting to wonder if I'm having this conversation with a talking melon. The words are there alright but they lack any wisdom. As I said it's because you are too sensitive to the word "ill." You would have also hated it if your child was born with white hair or if it weighed more than usual or less than usual or if it were shorter or taller than usual wouldn't you? You are such a hateful person. Giving birth to a child that has a illness is not wrong. Having a child that has an illness is not wrong either. But it seems to you that it is wrong and you would have hated yourself and your child if your child happened to have some illness.

Everybody has illnesses. Some curable some incurable. Some controllable some uncontrollable. For instance I'm a very envious person but I control myself so as to not hurt myself or others. But to you, the word illness is worse than the word refugee or war. It causes stronger emotions and reactions in you. It's one's ultimate doom to you to be ill. Such materialistic lives you live.

No I wouldn't blame my wife for that in fact the thought never crossed my mind. But the simple fact that it did cross yours speaks pretty ill of you if you forgive the pun.

I do not understand how feeling sad for someone for a certain thing they've lost equals "pitying" them. If a dude sells his car to buy a new house I still would feel sad for him. I would feel sad for him because I would have liked it better if he could buy the house and keep the car too.

No he wouldn't because unlike you I'm not a hateful person who teaches intolerance. I would love him and he would love me however I might like my other son who is not gay more but that would be simply because of my illness, my obsession with having grandchildren.

What
The
I am actually speechless
How did you deduce this from what I wrote?