Do you guys read ebooks?

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Edited by elkoldo (1619 posts) -

I do.Actually all of my uni books are in PDF.Much cheaper than printed one , a lot easier to carry.Sometimes I read novels in PDF too , last time I read Metro 2033.I tried Homage To Catalonia too but gave up at around page 20 due to loss of interest.

#52 Edited by lamprey263 (26085 posts) -

not unless it has pictures

#53 Posted by Hallenbeck77 (14660 posts) -

I mainly read physical books, but I do have two loaded on my phone--I Want You To Shut The F#ck Up by D.L. Hughley, and Crash and Burn by Artie Lange.

#54 Posted by PsychoLemons (2500 posts) -

Nope, I still read physical books.

#55 Posted by Ailwuful (25 posts) -

Bumped after 5 days for more discussion

#56 Posted by Lance2500 (680 posts) -

I don't read books or ebooks. Never been a book person.

#57 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25834 posts) -

Until recently, no. I downloaded The Art of War and Mein Kampf ebooks the other day to satisfy my curiosity.

#58 Posted by DreamingMind (47 posts) -

Hello, I've just downloaded Choices and I am really looking forward to reading it. Is this your first published title? At 110.000+ words this is a sizable work of fiction!

I have published several eBooks myself, exclusively non-fiction, and I am planning to publish my first fiction novel this year. Why did you choose smashwords over Amazon and/or other outlets?

#59 Posted by _HazBro_ (125 posts) -

I do. I read eBooks on my Kobo Glo.

I've pretty much got 100% digital for reading. I commute, so I really hate carrying a physical book with me because they've always been damaged in my bag and I have limited space, so I can't really carry books of all shapes and sizes.

#60 Posted by samaside (25 posts) -

I read almost exclusively ebooks these days. I do reviews for a website I run and it's easier to get digitial ARCs. Haven't paid for a book in well over a year. More than worth the eighty dollars or whatever that I spent on my Kindle.

#61 Posted by Ailwuful (25 posts) -

Bumped after a week for more discussion

#62 Edited by Master_Live (15832 posts) -

@ailwuful said:

Bumped after a week for more discussion

I doesn't work like that.