Do you go to the Mall with your Mom?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by GsSanAndreas (3075 posts) -
So i was just wondering do you go with ur mom to the mall?  im 15 and relly dont have a choice if i wana go, since taking the bus might take 30-60minuts. but i usually end up spliting up with her unless i go buy some clothes. going with my dad is the best since hes kool and lets me do my thing. 
#2 Posted by easteast (6407 posts) -
Well......define "mom".......
#3 Posted by TheCrimsonKoopa (2031 posts) -
Yeah, sometimes. Most of the time I ride my bike there which takes half an hour.
#4 Posted by formula1racer (6075 posts) -
actually i was raised in an orphanage,never really knew my parents.
#5 Posted by kitty (115012 posts) -
i'm 21, my mom better find the way to the mall by herself
#6 Posted by HillyBilly (31446 posts) -
I dont normally do, basically because the mall is like 4 blocks away and its easy to walk there.
#7 Posted by Canuck3000 (40562 posts) -
Not since I was 12.
#8 Posted by leandra12 (380 posts) -
Yeah, but she is paying so it's ok... And usually we split up and I'll call her when I need $ :)
#9 Posted by Lemon-Demon35 (5792 posts) -
i sometimes go with her just to buy some stuff of my own :lol:
#10 Posted by inyourface_12 (14757 posts) -

twice a year for clothes cuz we live in nowhere and there is no other way and she wont trust me just to take her credit card and go lol

#11 Posted by Lds_Ricky (354 posts) -

I havn't been to a Mall with my parents AT LEAST 3 years.... But now I can't if I wanted to since we live so far apart :(!!!!

mommy I miss you >>

#12 Posted by xhellcatx (9015 posts) -
My mom and I have only been shopping alone together once and I had to drive there. She hates going places without my dad, and my dad is usually not feeling good enough to go on a long trip to the Mall (nearest mall worth going to is 2 hours away). So basically ...no. I dont. ....And now I really dont cause I moved away. v_v Wish mom and I did spend more mother -daughter time togethers.
#13 Posted by freakyzeeky1986 (19711 posts) -
I still do sometimes... :)
#14 Posted by dodgerblue13 (20845 posts) -
If I have to go with her, I just split up and do what I needed to do there. She does what she wants, we meet up and go home.
#15 Posted by en-z-io (3390 posts) -
Yes... But that's only because I don't have my license yet, or at least I think so......
#16 Posted by Nick11478 (1628 posts) -
Well my mom usually takes me and my one friend, and we walk around by ourselves.
#17 Posted by CHAOSWEAV3R (8293 posts) -
Well I can't drive, and the nearest mall is miles away. So when I do, I have to go with my mom.
#18 Posted by TheOT_King (6359 posts) -
why do people always seem ashamed to be caught at the mall with their mom?  I have a licence and I go with my mom sometimes still...
#19 Posted by steppinrazor88 (14441 posts) -
when i lived with my mom we went to the mall together!!! We dressed up alike and we were on the cover of the "Mommy and Me" magazine!!! *free cookies to anyone who knows what that's from*
#20 Posted by GsSanAndreas (3075 posts) -
bump

Its just kinda weird to go with my mom, like today  we wer in a store and all of a sudden i see a bunch of my friends (includin some girls) and they come over and my mom is jsut standin ther, and its like so akward.  I hate seeing friends at a mall if im with my mom
#21 Posted by Taegukki (13241 posts) -
Im 20 and my brother is 18, we have no problem going to the mall with our parents. Whenever we do they buy us dinner and whatever we want from the stores. Besides, I live in New Zealand. Nobody cares about being seen with our parents here, we're not that shallow or idiotic.
#22 Posted by soulless4now (41381 posts) -
Yeah, she pays for my clothes and I don't have a license yet either.
#23 Posted by jarhead1990 (2079 posts) -

Malls...ew

#24 Posted by SolidSnake35 (58230 posts) -
I don't go shopping with my mum anymore, no.
#25 Posted by duxup (43443 posts) -
Sure, why not?
#26 Posted by geist117 (4419 posts) -
I'm 23 and I take my mom to the mall still. Don't take your mother for granted you only get one.
#27 Posted by Taegukki (13241 posts) -
Sure, why not?duxup
Exactly.
#28 Posted by gamefreakomega (3732 posts) -
Only if I'm really dying to spend time with her.
#29 Posted by Flaming_Ape (3246 posts) -
I was forced to go with my mom to the mall all the time several years back, but it isn't very occuring anymore.
#30 Posted by forgot_it (6756 posts) -
I go to the mall with either of my parents sometimes, if I have something I wanna check out I'll tag along, sometimes I'll just come along for the ride and If I don't feel like it...I won't go.
#31 Posted by tequilasunriser (6378 posts) -
Well I'm 20 so not really, but sometimes I go with her cause I know it hurts her that my brother and I have grown up and it will cheer her up to hang out with me. I usually treat her to brunch or a movie.

#32 Posted by yamum2 (5879 posts) -
yer i do. im only 13
#33 Posted by matrix_hiei (4793 posts) -
depends. if i need a ride, then i don't have a choice.
#34 Posted by adi0sk8t3r (1191 posts) -
Most of the time, but sometimes I go with friends.
#35 Posted by Taxpaying_Acorn (4952 posts) -
My mom lost her eyesight and short term memory to a stroke last fall... so yeah. If she wants go to the mall, I'll take her.
#36 Posted by tequilasunriser (6378 posts) -
My mom lost her eyesight and short term memory to a stroke last fall... so yeah. If she wants go to the mall, I'll take her.Taxpaying_Acorn
Sorry to hear that. I really am.
#37 Posted by Taxpaying_Acorn (4952 posts) -
[QUOTE="Taxpaying_Acorn"]My mom lost her eyesight and short term memory to a stroke last fall... so yeah. If she wants go to the mall, I'll take her.tequilasunriser

It's okay... I'm just thankful she's still around... she got off easy compared to most people who have a stroke.
#38 Posted by thyforegotten (10 posts) -
yes i always do. it sometimes is weird but hey what ever it is your mom. My brother is crazy when we go to the bra section (like really YOU DON'T HAVE TO WEAR THEM!!) i hate going with my dad and my brothers
#39 Posted by tequilasunriser (6378 posts) -
[QUOTE="tequilasunriser"][QUOTE="Taxpaying_Acorn"]My mom lost her eyesight and short term memory to a stroke last fall... so yeah. If she wants go to the mall, I'll take her.Taxpaying_Acorn

It's okay... I'm just thankful she's still around... she got off easy compared to most people who have a stroke.

I hear ya. My grandmother had a stroke about a year ago. the only word she can say is "yup." She shakes her head *no* and answers "yup." she is aware of everything, she's just mute. Its really strange how that works. It's good that you are optimistic though and treat her well. You are a good son.
#40 Posted by Taxpaying_Acorn (4952 posts) -
[QUOTE="Taxpaying_Acorn"][QUOTE="tequilasunriser"][QUOTE="Taxpaying_Acorn"]My mom lost her eyesight and short term memory to a stroke last fall... so yeah. If she wants go to the mall, I'll take her.tequilasunriser

I hear ya. My grandmother had a stroke about a year ago. the only word she can say is "yup." She shakes her head *no* and answers "yup." she is aware of everything, she's just mute. Its really strange how that works. It's good that you are optimistic though and treat her well. You are a good son.

Meh. I'm not as good as I should be. It gets annoying sometimes... I have to give up so much of my life to babysit her from time to time. I can't always go out after work... have to drop by and stay with mom until my dad gets home. And she keeps asking me the same things over and over where she can't remember... and that gets on my nerves too. I know she can't help it and everything, but it just wears me out. -_-
#41 Posted by DaveGamer_05 (18823 posts) -
Well......define "mom".......easteast
The woman that gave birth to you.
#42 Posted by tequilasunriser (6378 posts) -
[QUOTE="tequilasunriser"][QUOTE="Taxpaying_Acorn"][QUOTE="tequilasunriser"][QUOTE="Taxpaying_Acorn"]My mom lost her eyesight and short term memory to a stroke last fall... so yeah. If she wants go to the mall, I'll take her.Taxpaying_Acorn

Meh. I'm not as good as I should be. It gets annoying sometimes... I have to give up so much of my life to babysit her from time to time. I can't always go out after work... have to drop by and stay with mom until my dad gets home. And she keeps asking me the same things over and over where she can't remember... and that gets on my nerves too. I know she can't help it and everything, but it just wears me out. -_-

Just hang in there buddy. It is refreshing to know there are people in the world who care.
#43 Posted by hokey-pokey18 (3258 posts) -
Sometimes. 
#44 Posted by lugiemojeed (8785 posts) -
well sometimes
#45 Posted by TarnishedSoul (12151 posts) -
Sometimes, usually I end up going with my brother and his friends.
#46 Posted by firestorm91 (4538 posts) -
I haven't been to the mall with my mom since I was 8 and that was about 10 years ago. :|